Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Would you move to another country to live? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you move to another country to live?

Quote Originally Posted by billmr View Post
    In the news lately they have been criticizing the R guy because he said 47% would never vote for him so why pander, A lot of the newsy and educated people seem to hate him.

the D guy has no clue, and is in way above his pay grade, he seems to be hated by anyone who is older and on a fixed income, and a lot of other people too, but they do not realize it is really the Fed who should be blamed.

Ask yourself, would you be better off today if Mccain or Clinton were president. in fact please answer that and give your reasons

Right, numb nuts for eight years and his younger bro had nothing to due with all the bailouts, handouts and outright theft, we can blame it all on the FED, as the presidents and congress had their hands tied. Look out everyone, the NEW WORLD ORDER IS ALREADY IN CONTROL and you didn't even know it.

McCain or Clinton, how about someone who saw all this crap coming and told everyone up front and personal. People want an honest president, how more open and honest about our government could anyone ever be than the little general himself, Ross Perot. He warned everyone about that blinding light coming through the tunnel and used his "own" money to spread the gospel. I'll bet there are millions of unemployed and under employed workers today who would give anything to go back and change their vote in 1992.

How about that other presidential candidate that went down to defeat for opening his big mouth about putting a lock on that Social Security box back in 2000!! Boy was he all wet behind the ears. If he had just stiffed a couple secretaries along the way, he could have walked home with that election, instead of losing to an ex-presidents son, while actually having the most votes. Not that his brothers home state played any part in that election outcome. Hindsight is a bitch!!

People do not want to here the truth, they just want to here what they "feel" is right at the moment. Well they have been felling it really good for the past dozen years and it's only going to get better. Gotta love that two party monopoly and the electoral college system that keeps it alive and well.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Like some of you here, I'm very disappointed that Ron Paul got the disrespect he got before the GOP and Faux News shoved him and his supporters out the door. Now we're faced with Obummer, and White Obummer (Rummey). I doubt Gary Johnson's going to get any better media support than Ron Paul got. So the bottom line is, either a bad player or another bad player is going to be our next president. It's gonna be a lose-lose deal for America.

That in mind, there are other places to live, you know.

Where have you been? Where would you like to move and live out the rest of your days on Earth?
    I've noticed your posts have a continue America is terrible and on the downfall theme, now is your perfect chance to explain where else in this whole wide world is so much better. I have many issues with our country but as in any case you have to balance your options and work with the one that's best for you.

So you start this thread and don't even start with your choice? Come on, what's your escape plan X?

I plan to STAY HERE... in the USA...

If the Obamination wins, this place will desperately NEED
    True Patriots like me to help defend the weak and to restore the Republic.

Beside there is no people on earth like the Salt of the Earth Americans!
    We are a Noble bunch of Rugged Individualists who come together in times of crisis
    like no one else! We have faced and conquered far deeper evils then that which faces us now...

How did we do it?
    We turned from our arrogance, and repented from our national sin.
    We surrender to Jesus, everytime, and let HIM lead us out!
    Which He did and will Do again!

That by the way is our best national secret,
    which alone has made us the leaders of this world.
    Like the world has never seen before in all of its history!

So, if you are a "Fair Weather Patriot", by all means, LEAVE...We don't need you...
    We only need those who refuse to be ruled by fear
    and who will STAND for more than their own selfish whims and greed...
    Last edited by Steadfast; 21st September 2012 at 10:41.
    - God's Walky Talky

"L A N . . A S T A S L E M"
    I will NOT submit to islam!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Xizang - nothing more to say? Not a surprise, I always knew you were a punk ass bitch.

Barkin punk - Try Panama. I've only mentioned it in half the threads here. Seems you're not only an ignorant agitator, but you can't read either.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years.
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Barkin punk - Try Panama. I've only mentioned it in half the threads here. Seems you're not only an ignorant agitator, but you can't read either.
    I seldom read what you post. If not following your post is ignorance then ignorance truly is bliss.

Panama huh, you must be really blissful. http://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt...wha/119168.htm

Why would I want to leave CANADA! when it is already the most #1 country in the world?!?!

I guess I could always go Nordic....

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    Why would I want to leave CANADA! when it is already the most #1 country in the world?!?!

I guess I could always go Nordic....

I like ground reindeer meat, when I lived in Sweden you could buy that, and norwegian coffee mugs with the handle on the inside.

I used to have a crazy neighbor who worked in and would commute to norway every few months, in fact most of my other neighbors were norwegian also, but they drove volvos

Maple, have you ever been to a nordic country ?

Quote Originally Posted by billmr View Post
    Maple, have you ever been to a nordic country ?
    What do you mean?
    CANADA! is a Nordic country.