Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Would you move to another country to live?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you move to another country to live?

Default Would you move to another country to live?

Like some of you here, I'm very disappointed that Ron Paul got the disrespect he got before the GOP and Faux News shoved him and his supporters out the door. Now we're faced with Obummer, and White Obummer (Rummey). I doubt Gary Johnson's going to get any better media support than Ron Paul got. So the bottom line is, either a bad player or another bad player is going to be our next president. It's gonna be a lose-lose deal for America.

That in mind, there are other places to live, you know.

Where have you been? Where would you like to move and live out the rest of your days on Earth?
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

if i were to move out of country i would like to live in australia just for the fact that i could go looking for gold, i would love to move to alaska for the same reasons and that i would do much better in the colder climate because i would probably die down under lol...

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBull82 View Post
    if i were to move out of country i would like to live in australia just for the fact that i could go looking for gold, i would love to move to alaska for the same reasons and that i would do much better in the colder climate because i would probably die down under lol...

Not to mention Australia has several of the worlds most deadly snakes down there and they would be hanging around places where you might be looking to find your fortune.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post

Where have you been? Where would you like to move and live out the rest of your days on Earth?
    Why do you care?

You baiting people here?

Like some of you here, I'm very disappointed that Ron Paul got the disrespect he got before the GOP and Faux News shoved him and his supporters out the door. Now we're faced with Obummer, and White Obummer (Rummey). I doubt Gary Johnson's going to get any better media support than Ron Paul got. So the bottom line is, either a bad player or another bad player is going to be our next president. It's gonna be a lose-lose deal for America.

Outside of Australia, I've been to most of the places on earth where most of the inhabitant all share a common skin tone with me. The rest of the places that I haven't been to, well, they are already crossed off my list of places to live. Once you cross over into the former Soviet bloc nations, it's like a step back in time and not my cup of tea. Europe would be the only place I would consider and that has been going to hell for the past couple decades, so why bother moving at all? I'd have to learn how to speak fluent German if I was allowed to move into Switzerland, another pain in the ass. I have enough trouble try to remember the English language, let alone trying to fit a new one into decaying storage space.

If we can just hold on for another ten or fifteen years, it won't matter to us one way or another, as we won't know good from bad by then!

As far as Obama or white Obama, it just depends on which end of the financial scale you fall on. If your poor, then you want the trillions Obama will throw your way. If your rich, then you want the trillions white Obama will throw your way. If your in the middle, it doesn't matter, you are not going to get anything but a continued screwing. That's the way it's been and will continue for the foreseeable future. I'm afraid the foreseeable future is going to outlive both of us.

You can move to Panama, but I think I'll just stay put right where I'm at. When Uncle Sam starts cutting off benefits to S.S. recipients. Those living outside the US will probably be at the top of everyones list. While mine will keep rolling in for at least another six months. So move out and save my place in line for one more S.S. check.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    Why do you care?

You baiting people here?

No, he's just trying to find someone to split the cost of a moving van to Panama.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    No, he's just trying to find someone to split the cost of a moving van to Panama.
    I don't trust the guy. He posts weird stuff here
    Could be one of them.

Would you move to another country to live?
    In the news lately they have been criticizing the R guy because he said 47% would never vote for him so why pander, A lot of the newsy and educated people seem to hate him.

the D guy has no clue, and is in way above his pay grade, he seems to be hated by anyone who is older and on a fixed income, and a lot of other people too, but they do not realize it is really the Fed who should be blamed.

Ask yourself, would you be better off today if Mccain or Clinton were president. in fact please answer that and give your reasons

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    Why do you care?

You baiting people here?
    Spoken like a truly ignorant ass. I'll bet you have people 'baiting' you by calling you a retard everywhere you go.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Spoken like a truly ignorant ass. I'll bet you have people 'baiting' you by calling you a retard everywhere you go.
    This is a silver forum

All your threads are, Personal questions, Who do you want for president, What kind of toothpaste do you use.

If you're not going to bring something intelligent to the forum, stick that keyboard where the sun don't shine. I'm sure your boyfriend has has made that easy to do, too.