Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Gary Johnson The Peoples President!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary Johnson The Peoples President!

Default Gary Johnson The Peoples President!

My votes goin to Gary Johnson. Hows everyone else feel about him.

He's my second choice to Ron Paul, but because I don't believe a write-in campaign will be successful or even display our displeasure with the GOP I will be voting Johnson in November.

Not taking into account those who may prefer Johnson to Paul...

A vote for Obama = a vote for 4 more years of tyranny
    A vote for Romney = a vote for 8 more years of tyranny (GOP wont run a liberty candidate against an incompetent)
    A vote for Johnson or other = Blowback to the GOP for how they treated Paul and a vote for non-Romney.

In a perfect world I could see Johnson winning because Paul is not in it, but after seeing how the GOP broke any rule that got in their way I don't see it happening. Not to mention the RNC and DNC shenanigans with scripted vote results caught on camera.

I was going to vote for Ron Paul. Losing him as my choice, there's no doubt that my girlfriend and I are voting a straight Libertarian ticket this year. That includes Gov. Johnson for President.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Voting 3rd party the same as staying home...

That's ok... It's your vote to waste...

Morons, who don't care enough about our Republic to use their vote to stop tyranny,
    and would rather "make a statement" rather than stopping Tyranny from takeing further root,
    should stay home.

- God's Walky Talky

"L A N . . A S T A S L E M"
    I will NOT submit to islam!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Question If you don't mind me asking... What flavor of koolaid are you drinking?

Quote Originally Posted by Steadfast View Post

Morons, who don't care enough about our Republic to use their vote to stop tyranny,
    and would rather "make a statement" rather than stopping Tyranny from takeing further root,
    should stay home.

I just wanted to quote you before you changed it.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

should stay home.

So you are saying any vote besides Obamney will mean the voter does not care about our republic, is a moron, and should stay home?

Quote Originally Posted by Krythis View Post
    So you are saying any vote besides Obamney will mean the voter does not care about our republic, is a moron, and should stay home?
    That's exactly what the man is putting out there.

<insert the big laughing smiley rolling on the floor shedding tears here>
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

I love how they've tried turning my voting for the best candidate into being a moron who should stay home. Very funny dude. Very funny.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

should stay home.

That's exactly what they want you to believe, so they stay in power. The only wasted vote is one that is not cast.

If everyone who has said that, voted for him, we'd have a 3rd party Leader.

Now, what was that comment above about getting in an argument with an idiot???

should stay home.

Romney is pro war, just like all the republicans. Im sure if Romney is in there we will
    be fighting all kinda wars. We dont need any holy wars goin on.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as duneyman jr are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved and are for entertainment purposes only.