Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Tomorow is a day to never forget. - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Tomorow is a day to never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    This is exactly what the Jews have done to your own country.
    They have infiltrated politics, finance, the media, the music industry, the film industry, and sport.
    For a supposedly Christian country, you have an unproportional amount of Jews in a multitude of high places.
    Looks like you have an enemy within, more than an external enemy.
    Damn them!

All those Jewish Rappers , and baseball, hockey, football, and basketball players!

They are ruining the view of the world through rose colored glasses!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Damn them!

All those Jewish Rappers , and baseball, hockey, football, and basketball players!

They are ruining the view of the world through rose colored glasses!!!
    How much does the CME pay you to post these turds?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    I thought Silverheartbone was the guy they were talking about in the news? Is it really you?
    Or are you both the same guy using different handles?

http://www.theonion.com/articles/911...past-11,29520/
    I'm glad to see we are on the same page this time. Good work Matthew. Don't forget to add this one to your time card.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    How much does the CME pay you to post these turds?
    I sincerely doubt that the CME would want to pay me, because I regularly piss them off and they piss me off just as often.

Quote Originally Posted by gollumthegreat View Post
    This is exactly what the Jews have done to your own country.

They have infiltrated politics, finance, the media, the music industry, the film industry, and sport.

For a supposedly Christian country, you have an unproportional amount of Jews in a multitude of high places.

Looks like you have an enemy within, more than an external enemy.
    The thing that clinches it for me is to see Netanyahu getting 29 standing ovations before Congress. Disgusting display of ass kissing. I just wish that Canada had remained neutral on this mid east thing instead of what Harper is doing.

Eleven Years ago,

I worked for Enterprise rent a car, and I had injured my back at work removing a bench seat from a 15 passenger van on that Friday 09/07/01…

So, on 9/11 I was at home with a blown out back for a second work day and realized we had run out of pain killers. My wife and I got going that morning and drove to Walmart.

With big bottles of ibuprofen, mentholated rub, and an electric heating pad in hand, we were standing in line when someone came running in and shouted “A plane just hit the trade center towers in NY.” I remember saying: “Some drunk guy with a Sesna, no doubt.” When we got in the car the radio said it was a Jet liner. Tracy and I wondered how a Commercial Airline pilot or Plane could be so messed up that it would vere THAT far off course.

As the story unfolded on the radio we raced home to see the news on TV… When we walked in the door and turned on the TV, it flickered on, and 3 seconds later we watched a second plane crash LIVE into the towers. I shouted “OMG… We are under attack, we are at WAR!”
    We sat transfixed for hours as we watched the towers fall.

When we found out that a 4th jet had augured in, in Pennsylvania, I freaked out, ran out the door, telling My wife that I was going to get our daughter out of her elementary school. On the way back home in the car, as I tried to explain what happened to my then very little girl, trying not to cry, I remember looking up into the sky and seeing a perfect blue sky with zero airplane tracers in it, and realized I had forgotten to feel the pain in my back all morning…

I felt angry that I could not even give blood that day, because of all the meds I was on. I still feel angry today about that day... what a senseless act, perpetrated by a pack of evil as dark as pitch black, sharia compliant, Koran fundamentalist, dirt bags.

Islam: A religion of "love"... MY ASS!
    It is the very religion of the future Biblical Antichrist, the man of sin himself.

Say what you will, but I for one am glad we spilled the blood, spent the time and money to hunt down and kill almost every last one of those scumbags who planned this mass murder of innocents...

The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.

USA...USA...USA!

In response to 9/11, as my act of revenge, one year later, I and a team of ten fellow Christian Ministers risked our lives and flew to Pakistan, and with the help of the Christian underground Church there, we converted over 3000 muslims during an over 10 day, touch and Go, evade and escape, cross country preaching spree.

You kill thousands of my people... I will invade your shores and Convert thousands of YOURS....
    HoooHaaa!

It is by far the greatest act I have ever done to strengthen America and Israel...
    Last edited by Steadfast; 12th September 2012 at 13:02.
    - God's Walky Talky

"L A N . . A S T A S L E M"
    I will NOT submit to islam!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Steadfast

It is you religious types that screw up this world.

Default history repeats

Quote Originally Posted by Steadfast View Post
    {snip}
    The only good terrorist is a dead terrorist.
    {snip}
    That is essentially that same as was said about Jesus Christ back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by jimha View Post
    Steadfast

It is you religious types that screw up this world.
    Hey we have to work with those types, not antagonize them.
    There are so many of them, we can not divide and be conquered by our common enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo3 View Post
    I understand we all have different beliefs. It's OK. We all have the right to express our opinions on this site. That's good. Free speech without being censored is wonderful. Thank's to the moderator of this site for letting us all do it. I am going to remember where I was 11 years ago tomorrow and never forget. Good luck to all of us.
    Good. Don't forget. That way you'll be more susceptible to to surrendering more of your freedoms when the next round comes. I just feel sorry for the all the troops that were sent to their expiry, over this whole rouse. Man never learns.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    Good. Don't forget. That way you'll be more susceptible to to surrendering more of your freedoms when the next round comes. I just feel sorry for the all the troops that were sent to their expiry, over this whole rouse. Man never learns.
    So it seems.

They are setting up for yet another try.

http://www.distributedrepublic.net/a...really-murder/
    http://atheism.about.com/od/isatheis...eismKilled.htm
    http://www.serfes.org/orthodox/memoryof.htm
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...2142901AACZ1xC
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecu...e_Soviet_Union
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K