Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Silver order trouble... does silver really burn or is that fiat? - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Silver order trouble... does silver really burn or is that fiat?

No, Mr T is a personal friend of Matthew Shelley's. I believe he sold him all the bling.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    I am already involved in the Chicago political arena. Several politicians have pressed me to go further and run for office because they think I get along with most people.
    Is that,

"most people" is defined as "sheeple"

and if a politician believes you could win, he's saying that based on your BS ability.

Give it up Matt. Your life is a mess, just admit it.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    I will take them seriously when they take a cert to the HSBC basement and they come back and tell us that the delivery failed.
    Matthew keep up the bull$hit. The leverage in Silver Futures is over 150/1 to the available Physical Silver. The Bank of International Settlements are short 9 years global annual mining supply, which is about 6,750 million ounces. In layman's terms that's 6,750 million Physical ounces of Silver they haven't got. Are HSBC not JPMs partner shorting Silver. It's a smelly fish.

Compare 6,750 million to the 35 million ASE annual mintage and you get a perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Boy have you missed the boat on this one. The point is that COMEX is delivery a huge amount of Silver this month as it does most Septembers. With them delivering 4,950,000 ounces so far this month, it kind of makes that You Tube story about not being able to deliver 155,000 ounces look a tad bit shady.

All those extra people buying all that extra Silver and all our retail dealers have all the Silver we could afford to buy and you think we are resting on the verge of a Silver wipe out!

Peak oil, just like peak Silver and peak everything else that people want others to invest in to push up the price.

Doesn't it seem a bit strange to you that this peak oil bit has been going on for how many years now and there really hasn't been a shortage. Massive new drivers in Russia and especially in Asia, yet the oil keeps right on flowing. The shortage is always right around the corner, yet we know there is oil everywhere on this planet to be drilled. No one is going to drill for that surplus until it's needed to keep the price up. They will suck the life out of the world economy for as long as they can with this oil scam. Sooner or later, oil will become a useless product for the most part. Yes it will still be needed for many things around the world, but ounce you take the automobile out of the picture, there will be a glut of oil that will make it as profitable as copper today.

Silver is no different, if they can find a replacement for it in electronics before a true shortage ever arrives. Just because something is the best there is today does not mean it will be tomorrow. Galvanized plumbing pipes for plumbing, replaced by Copper, being replaced by plastic products. Silver in Photography replaced by nothing but new technology, dumping massive amounts of Silver back on the market.

A water shortage, really. We have more water in this country than most of the world. We just don't put an effort into conserving it when it becomes available. Oh yes, they want us to water our lawns less to conserve water, but they do nothing to capture the billions, if not trillions of gallons that flood the US every year. Why isn't that flood water safely diverted to massive reservoirs to be used for drinking and farming later or on a regular basis as needed instead of simply allowing it to flow down the Mississippi eventually and into the Gulf, after flooding thousands of acres of farm land and who knows how many thousands of home destroyed and home many billions of dollars wasted.

The rest of the world is surrounded by more water than anyone could ever use. Of course is has to have the salt removed and that is an expensive process today, but what about tomorrow.

I guess people have to be a bit older to remember when a computer that could do basically nothing filled an entire room and when a simple laser was a huge and very expensive machine, until some kid built one in his garage out of simple parts. Now everyone has them attached to their key chains and they can be bought for next to nothing. Same thing with computers.

People have to stop thinking about how things are today as if thats how they will absolutely be tomorrow. They change, industries change, technology changes and commodities needs in industry change as well.

Right now, the only commodity that is guaranteed to be worth a fortune in the future is Gold and that is only guaranteed to stay that way as long a the powers in charge decide to keep it that way. Everything else is subject to change in a hurry. A stunning new development, the largest Silver mine ever discovered in history. Genetically engineered croups that will require less sun and less water. That's when I'm digging into my dehydrated food supply!

As far as the human race out living the planets ability to support all of them, we are a long way from that happening and Mother Nature has a bad habit of rectifying that situation every so often. She's been know to thin the heard by 50% at times. Does that really matter if there are 50 million on the planet or 15 billion when it happens. Actually it probably does. When there where only 50 million, some areas where not hit at all. Today, there would be no escaping a plague, as it would spread like wild fire. If there were no immediate cure, it could very well wipe out half the population or more in a matter of weeks. And if you believe the You Tube stories, it will be man made to ensure that it wipes out half the planet.

Keep in mind if something like that were to take place and it will sooner or later. All those peak products you mentioned will no longer be in such high demand.

Peak oil and global warming have both been persistent concerns. However, who would believe the hearsay and conjecture based repetitive interjections. My guess to those who believe, are the individuals for whom the pattern is blatantly obvious. The pattern of frosted deceit for the benefit of those who own and control products and production thereof. The current drought is a prime example. Which govt or media base is forewarning consumers of plausible increase in cost with reduction of selection. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best as support for such endeavors is nonexistent. To assume correction and adaptation will arise in advance of demise is foolhardy. Oil is so entwined in western society as an ingredient and btu. Considering the removal of transportation as a solution, as it could be, is hilarious. The psyche of the masses will NOT condone.

Let us see the hopeful wants of miraculous solutions... be consumed and trampled into oblivion as all in our past have been.
    A long adjustment of proverbial dark ages will be needed for the revelation of the masses, in order to evoke change.

Youtube "stories" are not a reference beyond entertainment. But then your history books are no different. The patterns of the past reveal the probable possibilities of the future.

"History does not repeat itself, it rhymes" - Mark Twain

Paraphrase- Man IS stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvature View Post

Boy, ain't that the truth. I guess that's why only 1% have money.

Quote Originally Posted by Silvature View Post
    Peak oil and global warming have both been persistent concerns. However, who would believe the hearsay and conjecture based repetitive interjections. My guess to those who believe, are the individuals for whom the pattern is blatantly obvious. The pattern of frosted deceit for the benefit of those who own and control products and production thereof. The current drought is a prime example. Which govt or media base is forewarning consumers of plausible increase in cost with reduction of selection. Prepare for the worst and hope for the best as support for such endeavors is nonexistent. To assume correction and adaptation will arise in advance of demise is foolhardy. Oil is so entwined in western society as an ingredient and btu. Considering the removal of transportation as a solution, as it could be, is hilarious. The psyche of the masses will NOT condone.

Let us see the hopeful wants of miraculous solutions... be consumed and trampled into oblivion as all in our past have been.
    A long adjustment of proverbial dark ages will be needed for the revelation of the masses, in order to evoke change.

Youtube "stories" are not a reference beyond entertainment. But then your history books are no different. The patterns of the past reveal the probable possibilities of the future.

I take it, this is your round trip effort to justify the You Tube blurb on some telephone caller on a world coming to an end program, proving to the masses for the 134,217 time in the past 20 years that Silver is "really" running dry! It really is and this caller proves it's all gone folks. So get on the phone right now and call our sponsor and buy all the Silver you can afford before he runs out.

So your so sure of the future and oils never ending requirements to operate our vehicles, that man would never except an alternative that would drastically reduce his spending habits. Obviously the oil companies would prefer things to stay as is forever, but the inevitable will take place sooner or later and hopefully sooner. A major breakthrough in solar and or battery technology, could very well be the catalyst. That big old orange ball in the sky provides all the power we could ever need, we just need to figure out how to harness it. Just like the giant computer and laser that did very little compared to their micro versions of today, that are light years ahead technologically and cost pennies on the thousands of dollars, so will the solar conversion systems of the future. That's only if something else doesn't come along first.

It took man how many thousands of years to progress to the industrial age and you think some quote by a dead novelist is going to stop that progress because that's your take on seven words he once wrote? Thousands of years and man made his first powered flight, 66 years later he took men to the moon. We've had the same robots roaming around on mars for several years sending back pictures and data, but we are not smart enough to find an alternative to oil or a better mouse trap to put it another way. You can keep believing that nightmare, right along with oil, food, water, Silver and everything else man wants and needs. Men wanted and needed horses, not so much today, at least not for most in the US anyway.

Man's wants and needs changed so very little in thousands of years, it's as if time stood still. Now everything changes so rapidly, it's impossible for anyone to keep up with all of the changes. We have generations of people who have never used a computer or a cell phone. They are dying out rapidly, but it will still be another 30 - 40 years before they are all completely gone. That doesn't change anything, since the ones behind them are falling even further behind in technology.

None of this changes the fact that there might be a Silver shortage next year or never, but there is ample evidence to substantiate the bogus claims that Silver is always "just about to run out" or it already has and it's all one big cover up as is reported each and every month and has been for decades! It's people like you that come on these sites, day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year, supporting these BS claims as if they are ground breaking news, that convinces newcomers to jump into the Silver market, believing it's all about to explode. Theres gold in them there Silver hills, just fetch all you can afford, cause it's the only thing that will save you! Sounds just like my brother trying to convince me to take Jesus into my heart! The truth is, if anyone out there would take a good look at the dates when the members joined this forum, they would see that most are less than a year or two. Why, because they get burned out waiting for the Silver express that never really leaves the station. Look at the number of posts of members supporting a silver shortage and quoting the same tired old stories as if they are brand new. I don't know if there is still a way of seeing all of the member information in the same file anymore, but it was easy in the past to see how many post members had made in descending sequence. Only a few dozen members posted the majority of the messages and then there were a few hundred that only posted a couple to a couple dozen. I'm not knocking new Silver bugs for being over enthusiastic, they just found Silver and sounds a lot like someone that just found Jesus. I know what it's like, I caught that bug back in the 90's.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Valerb, I like you. Maybe because you're intelligent and a proud fellow Veteran. But your questions about science and energy from the Sun compels me to respond, FOLLOW THE MONEY! The reason that we don't have abundant, cheap sources of alternate energy probably is due to the fact that it's going to be hard for the leeches in government to TAX it.

The energy in sunlight can be converted into other forms of energy: Heat, electrical, chemical. For example, by capturing sunlight and converting into electric current via solar panels, we get enough electric power to do many things. One being to split water molecules into pure hydrogen and oxygen. The hydrogen produced from plain water can be pressurized using power from those solar panels, and stored in tanks. That hydrogen can be transferred to cars manufactured around hydrogen fuel cells, where hydrogen is re-combined with oxygen from the atmosphere to produce electric current, which is then used by electric motors to propel the automobile. The cars exist...

http://automobiles.honda.com/fcx-clarity/

The cars exist but the government can't allow them to flourish. How can the government tax sunlight, plain water and air? Without a commodity to tax the snot out of, government can't allow it to happen.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra