Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Silver order trouble... does silver really burn or is that fiat? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Silver order trouble... does silver really burn or is that fiat?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    I have been to the vault and done it myself. Handtruck with hundreds of pounds of Silver and Gold back and forth across the street to the basement of the Continental Bank building.

Your turn to step up to the plate and prove me wrong.

Oh right. The depository doesn't deal in sockfuls.
    This is easy.

1. Prove in your job description that a Desk Trader will also act as the Dolly Boy.
    2. Why in the world would your boss send a person with epilepsy to do manual labor?

Don't pee on my leg and say it's raining

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    This is easy.

1. Prove in your job description that a Desk Trader will also act as the Dolly Boy.
    2. Why in the world would your boss send a person with epilepsy to do manual labor?
    Don't pee on my leg and say it's raining
    1. At the time I was an arbitrage clerk in the trading pits working for large Gold and Silver traders. Part of my job was to do whatever my bosses told me to do.
    2. The epilepsy didn't show up until twenty years later.

Why would you piss on someone for a medical condition? Ammunition deficiency.

1. Part of my job was to do whatever my bosses told me to do.

Isn't that the same excuse the nazis used?

1. At the time I was an arbitrage clerk in the trading pits working for large Gold and Silver traders. Part of my job was to do whatever my bosses told me to do.

LOL.

Ah HA ! !

So you were in the vault 20+ years ago. Who let you out?, by the way?

I was fortunate enough to have bosses ask me what they should do. Sometimes.

Well, let's keep on the present day vault subject, and quit fooling people with half truths. We'll have to get you involved in the Chicago political arena.

This is the problem with you Matthew. You think you can say it so. Your lies and BS are too much for one to take. Were in the F#@K is anone pissing on anybody because of a medical condidtion? He asked why the boss would send you, you answered, WTF A hole?

Here lat me piss on you so you're not wasting a post.

" Matthew, you sure type a lot for a guy flopping arrond like a fish out 0f water. " does that validate your post about getting pissed on A hole?

Quote Originally Posted by slimsilvershady View Post
    This is the problem with you Matthew. You think you can say it so. Your lies and BS are too much for one to take. Were in the F#@K is anone pissing on anybody because of a medical condidtion? He asked why the boss would send you, you answered, WTF A hole?

Here lat me piss on you so you're not wasting a post.

" Matthew, you sure type a lot for a guy flopping arrond like a fish out 0f water. " does that validate your post about getting pissed on A hole?
    I don't think Matt knows that's the name of a Judge Judy book. Or maybe he does? Probably not.

By the end of Monday's business 9/10/2012, 990 contracts will have been delivered. That's 4,950,000 ounces for a value of $159,538,500 @ $32.23 per ounce.

To honestly believe that there isn't a measly $5 million dollars in large bars to be delivered is happy meal time. That's only maybe 165 large bars to deliver 155K ounces.

Just look at Tulving's inventory and he's a retail dealer. He no longer lists all the inventory available as in the past, but he does for three small generic items and they alone account for over 40,000 ounces.

He sells bags of the 90%. Multiple different small Silver generic products and everything in his stock must be purchased in 500 ounce multiples. He sells 9 different 100 ounce products and seven different premium rounds. There is absolutely no doubt that Tulving has well over 5 million dollars in retail Silver alone. To think the wholesale market is running out is insane. These are the same kinds of BS stories flying around the internet since I started buying Silver back in the 90's. The only difference between then and today. There are about a hundred times as many sources to supply the same BS. It still sounds the same, but the longer you've been around, you realize the odor gets stronger each and every year.

Wake up retail buyers. The COMEX is really empty, the ETF's are really empty and the only ones that have all the Silver anyone could ever afford is the retail sellers!!!!!!!

Which "large" online retail dealer is selling their inventory for $5 or $10 an ounce over spot because the supply has run out?

I know Northwest Territorial Mint just ended a sale of their products for 75 cents over spot last week. Maybe they were late in finding out the bad news. How dumb can those idiots be, they are getting Silver straight from a mine.

If you believe Silver is an investment opportunity, then buy some, but for god sake don't buy it because you believe the supply has run out crap. When Silver runs out, it won't be a You Tube announcement. You'll see Silver's price spike because those in the know are buying it like crazy. It won't be going up 75 cents today, down a dollar tomorrow and then up a dollar and a half. When it's only going up, up, up and you don't see Matt out here at all during the day, you know the jig is up and the proverbial train has actually left the station. By then you'll wish you had believed the You Tube crap.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Twenty years later, all rules and regulations are identical, correct?

As the are not, how could you base or believe anything else is the same.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    By the end of Monday's business 9/10/2012, 990 contracts will have been delivered. That's 4,950,000 ounces for a value of $159,538,500 @ $32.23 per ounce.

To honestly believe that there isn't a measly $5 million dollars in large bars to be delivered is happy meal time. That's only maybe 165 large bars to deliver 155K ounces.

Just look at Tulving's inventory and he's a retail dealer. He no longer lists all the inventory available as in the past, but he does for three small generic items and they alone account for over 40,000 ounces.

He sells bags of the 90%. Multiple different small Silver generic products and everything in his stock must be purchased in 500 ounce multiples. He sells 9 different 100 ounce products and seven different premium rounds. There is absolutely no doubt that Tulving has well over 5 million dollars in retail Silver alone. To think the wholesale market is running out is insane. These are the same kinds of BS stories flying around the internet since I started buying Silver back in the 90's. The only difference between then and today. There are about a hundred times as many sources to supply the same BS. It still sounds the same, but the longer you've been around, you realize the odor gets stronger each and every year.

Wake up retail buyers. The COMEX is really empty, the ETF's are really empty and the only ones that have all the Silver anyone could ever afford is the retail sellers!!!!!!!

Which "large" online retail dealer is selling their inventory for $5 or $10 an ounce over spot because the supply has run out?

I know Northwest Territorial Mint just ended a sale of their products for 75 cents over spot last week. Maybe they were late in finding out the bad news. How dumb can those idiots be, they are getting Silver straight from a mine.

If you believe Silver is an investment opportunity, then buy some, but for god sake don't buy it because you believe the supply has run out crap. When Silver runs out, it won't be a You Tube announcement. You'll see Silver's price spike because those in the know are buying it like crazy. It won't be going up 75 cents today, down a dollar tomorrow and then up a dollar and a half. When it's only going up, up, up and you don't see Matt out here at all during the day, you know the jig is up and the proverbial train has actually left the station. By then you'll wish you had believed the You Tube crap.
    One is obviously not enough, but...

Just how many Mondays does it take to eliminate your doubt.

Add the additional 2 billion people who have access to a dwindling silver production and consumption level and you have...

Oil, food, fresh water, textiles etc ALL passing or passed their peak.

The human race is identical to a virus in a petridish. It consumes all available and achieves self extinction.

Not tomorrow this will happen. In relation to humans 4 million years so far; it will be quite soon.

Shenanigans of denial do empower oneself. As self imposed misgivings, consume one from within.

Ex: The Human Race.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    LOL.
    Ah HA ! !
    So you were in the vault 20+ years ago. Who let you out?, by the way?
    I was fortunate enough to have bosses ask me what they should do. Sometimes.
    Well, let's keep on the present day vault subject, and quit fooling people with half truths. We'll have to get you involved in the Chicago political arena.
    I am already involved in the Chicago political arena. Several politicians have pressed me to go further and run for office because they think I get along with most people.

I won't do it because it's like being a pig farmer. It doesn't matter what you do, it's going to get on you and it's going to stink.

The vault stuff is easy. People who never have, and never ever will, step up to the actual plate insist on telling us everything they "know" about the subject. I will take them seriously when they take a cert to the HSBC basement and they come back and tell us that the delivery failed.