Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Silver order trouble... does silver really burn or is that fiat? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Silver order trouble... does silver really burn or is that fiat?

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Val,

I know this will cause a ruckus with people who would like to think we live in a simple world, but I am sure you will understand. Life is faintly more complicated than what we would like. Metals deliveries are certificates for metal in the warehouse. The certificates are allocated or unallocated metal. Allocated stuff is in the back of the warehouse, and is metal that is directly assigned by serial number to the specific cert. Unallocated is the stuff in the front. You walk in with an unallocated cert and you get 5,000 ounces, but it's any 5,000 ounces off the shelf. There is also an issue of whether metal is held in individual name or 'house' name. House(as in 'brokerage house') name is cheaper and has less fees, but individual name is more secure. With the MF headache, house certs landed in the equity pool, individual certs were assets named to specific people or entities and could only be returned to the same.

The last day of the month tends to be a big delivery day as that is when things come to a head. The last day of September or, more importantly, December will be big days as those are heavy Silver months.

The certs apply to Silver that is already in the depositories. If there isn't enough physical Silver for you to show up with an armored truck and demand delivery, you will get certs that are assigned to a different depository, that actually does have the Silver. There aren't always the complete physical deliveries for every single ounce, because money moves like money and I can sell you 5,000 bushels of corn on a railcar that you will never see on a track in the middle of Nebraska.

For all the goofs who want to tell me everything they "know" about deliveries and how it's going to implode, show me the money, and I will arrange to have the Silver dropped off in front of your garage door.
    Yup. That's what it says in the book. Now, go down to the vault and see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    Yup. That's what it says in the book. Now, go down to the vault and see for yourself.
    Being that he is a trusted (by the kabbal) soul, that should be very easy for a man of his magnitude.
    But would anyone trust his report?
    This is an electronic medium after all.
    And as you probably realize by now, ANYTHING electronic can be spoofed.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

I have been to the vault and done it myself. Handtruck with hundreds of pounds of Silver and Gold back and forth across the street to the basement of the Continental Bank building.

Your turn to step up to the plate and prove me wrong.

Oh right. The depository doesn't deal in sockfuls.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they have NONE left, and are filling orders as they come in. Anytime a business has delays in delivering their product means the shelves are empty, or they are incompetent. I like to believe it's the empty stock room. If silver isn't over 100 by Jan 1st, I'll eat my hat.
    What Size Hat Do You Wear ?

Val,

I know this will cause a ruckus with people who would like to think we live in a simple world, but I am sure you will understand. Life is faintly more complicated than what we would like. Metals deliveries are certificates for metal in the warehouse. The certificates are allocated or unallocated metal. Allocated stuff is in the back of the warehouse, and is metal that is directly assigned by serial number to the specific cert. Unallocated is the stuff in the front. You walk in with an unallocated cert and you get 5,000 ounces, but it's any 5,000 ounces off the shelf. There is also an issue of whether metal is held in individual name or 'house' name. House(as in 'brokerage house') name is cheaper and has less fees, but individual name is more secure. With the MF headache, house certs landed in the equity pool, individual certs were assets named to specific people or entities and could only be returned to the same.

The last day of the month tends to be a big delivery day as that is when things come to a head. The last day of September or, more importantly, December will be big days as those are heavy Silver months.

The certs apply to Silver that is already in the depositories. If there isn't enough physical Silver for you to show up with an armored truck and demand delivery, you will get certs that are assigned to a different depository, that actually does have the Silver. There aren't always the complete physical deliveries for every single ounce, because money moves like money and I can sell you 5,000 bushels of corn on a railcar that you will never see on a track in the middle of Nebraska.

For all the goofs who want to tell me everything they "know" about deliveries and how it's going to implode, show me the money, and I will arrange to have the Silver dropped off in front of your garage door.
    Take a picture of all that silver & you in a warehouse together.

I have been to the vault and done it myself. Handtruck with hundreds of pounds of Silver and Gold back and forth across the street to the basement of the Continental Bank building.

Your turn to step up to the plate and prove me wrong.

Oh right. The depository doesn't deal in sockfuls.
    I told you guys this Matthew Shelley was bad news. He figured out a way to Bank physical, while his customers paid for it. Matthew. Don't even try to tell me you transported hundreds of pounds of silver after brokering the deals. Oh, that's right, I read in a post you were master of all trades. You didn't even need a body guard, you're a bouncer. You and your sister could have tranported it. Seems like way too much work when you could just write it on a small paper and keep it in your pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by slimsilvershady View Post
    I told you guys this Matthew Shelley was bad news. He figured out a way to Bank physical, while his customers paid for it. Matthew. Don't even try to tell me you transported hundreds of pounds of silver after brokering the deals. Oh, that's right, I read in a post you were master of all trades. You didn't even need a body guard, you're a bouncer. You and your sister could have tranported it. Seems like way too much work when you could just write it on a small paper and keep it in your pocket.
    Slim, your learning, but you have not read back far enough to find out everybody he knows and everything he can do. Someday, they will make a reallity show about him. Who will be the star, I'm guessing Roger.

Quote Originally Posted by gregb View Post
    What Size Hat Do You Wear ?
    LOL.

Hey, you're supposed to forget I posted that... lol

Remember the old Abbot and Costello routine where they're selling vacuum cleaners? They go out to this farmer's house and knock on the door. The door opens and the farmer is standing there, so Abbot throws a spoonful of dirt on the carpet in front of them. He says if this blah blah blah vacuum doesn't pick up every bit of dirt, I'll eat it with this spoon. So the farmer says, well start eatin' cause we ain't got no electricity out here. Of course he makes Costello eat it.....

Val,

I've followed the daily delivery notices for several years and that December 30th notice was a whopper of a month, 6,249 contracts delivered for 31,245,000 ounces. Talk about the longs actually taking delivery, they did that month. I'm sure you have seen better, but that's the big one for me.

For those that were not around back then, December 2008, was when Silver was just coming off it's low of around $8.75 in October, after dropping from $21 in March.(You think 2011 was a bad year) It started off the month around $9.40 and slowly went up from there. Not only were the paper players taking delivery, but so was everyone that had any cash left in their pockets on the retail side and that included me and I swore I wouldn't buy another ounce of Silver after 2003. Was it coincidence, just as the price of Silver was rebounding from it's lows and everyone had been buying up all they could find at huge markups, the so called retail shortage just seemed to disappear and premiums were dropping like a rock.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!