Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Been away for 2 months...

Thread: Been away for 2 months...

Default Been away for 2 months...

I've been away from the site for 2 months & i'm not surprised...nothing has changed, not even the price of Silver. I'll be back in another 2 months and it will be the same. Prices might adjust a bit after the elections, but i'm not seeing much movement until then. Talk to later! In 60 days. =)

Pretty funny. You remind me of the guy on a road trip who slips off to doze. Two miles later he wakes up and yells, "Are we there yet?"

"If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra