Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Interesting chart

Thread: Interesting chart

Default Interesting chart

Has anyone seen this chart? The guy who made it compared this bull market to the one in the 70's..started his "prediction" with the blue line, and has been quite close thus far.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    Has anyone seen this chart? The guy who made it compared this bull market to the one in the 70's..started his "prediction" with the blue line, and has been quite close thus far.
    can you tell us where you found it ?

I wish we were in a Bull market. The Bull market ended last year right after my last purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by rush2112 View Post
    I wish we were in a Bull market. The Bull market ended last year right after my last purchase.
    Just keep your day job. It's gonna be ok. Silver is good. That's why you bought it in the first place. It's manipulated for years now, and extremely under valued. You would not have bought it were it not. Remember?

Quote Originally Posted by billmr View Post
    can you tell us where you found it ?
    I would tell you the exact site, but it seems as the admins on this site don't want me to. So all I will say is he is another silver investor on a different forum I frequent. I still can't even find the thread, as its from many months ago, but just thought I'd share the pic. If the chart holds true, we should see a spike to around $34 before backing off a little, then a spike up over $40 by March of 2013.

Not saying this chart will hold true though, as nobody can predict the markets, right?

That chart is looking more interesting everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    I would tell you the exact site, but it seems as the admins on this site don't want me to.
    Lame ass excuse.
    Have you seen all the other sht posted on this website???

Here is the link to the exact post on silverstackers.com:
    http://forums.silverstackers.com/mes...5.html#p374115

Here is the chart (human size):

There is no historical comparison.

This time the $ goes to 0.00 - and the 79-80 spike has already happened.

Silver will end up priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by maplesilverbug View Post
    Lame ass excuse.
    Have you seen all the other sht posted on this website???

Here is the link to the exact post on silverstackers.com:
    http://forums.silverstackers.com/mes...5.html#p374115

Here is the chart (human size):

That's wonderful news, now I don't have to worry about selling some of my Silver for less than $50 an ounce by my deadline of April 30th, 2015.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!