Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The Muppets get Corzined again!

Thread: The Muppets get Corzined again!

Default The Muppets get Corzined again!

When will they ever learn? Fools and their paper/digital money are soon parted. You get what you pay for, I suppose.

One of the most important "tools of the 'trade' ". I wonder if any certain brokers, here on this site (who shall remain nameless) have a pair?

Those are some fancy-lookin muppet sheers ---> Do they come in red?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/pfgbes...just-vaporized

PFG Is Now MFG(lobal) Part 2 As $220 Million In Segregated Client Money Has Just Vaporized
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 07/09/2012
    Coincidentally, I wonder if JPMorgan & the Comex will now have enough silver for those 8 million ounces still standing for delivery? Things that make you go hmmm....

Edit: ...or you could go old school --->
    Last edited by Mighty Moose; 9th July 2012 at 23:07.
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Moose View Post
    When will they ever learn? Fools and their paper/digital money are soon parted. You get what you pay for, I suppose.

One of the most important "tools of the 'trade' ". I wonder if any certain brokers, here on this site (who shall remain nameless) have a pair?

Those are some fancy-lookin muppet sheers ---> Do they come in red?

Coincidentally, I wonder if JPMorgan & the Comex will now have enough silver for those 8 million ounces still standing for delivery? Things that make you go hmmm....

Edit: ...or you could go old school --->
    can you say "FLEECED"?

Thumbs up On The Case!

From an article about mini-Corzine,,,,http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8IA0WB20120710

The Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), which had give a clean bill of health to the brokerage industry in January, said that the brokerís regulated Peregrine Financial Group (PFG) unit and its owner had failed to maintain sufficient capital in segregated accounts since at least February 2010.

It said the shortfall was in excess of $200 million, more than half of the brokerís total client funds.

"The whereabouts of the funds is currently unknown," the CFTC said in a complaint against the regulated broker arm and Russell R. Wasendorf Sr., the founder and chairman of PFGBest whose apparent suicide attempt on Monday morning outside the firmís Cedar Falls, Iowa, offices appears to have triggered the crisis.

Wasendorf, a well-known and mostly well-regarded figure in the industry, was reported to be in a coma, the filing said.
    Let's put this in proper context.
    A. The CFTC is on the case and is always watching out for the little guy.
    B. Wasendork, the alleged crook, is well known and well regarded in the Ponzi industry.
    C. Nothing to see here, Move along,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    From an article about mini-Corzine,,,,http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8IA0WB20120710
    Let's put this in proper context.
    A. The CFTC is on the case and is always watching out for the little guy.
    B. Wasendork, the alleged crook, is well known and well regarded in the Ponzi industry.
    C. Nothing to see here, Move along,,,,,,,,,,
    There is a lot to see here, just as with the MF debacle. Everyone I know is trying to glean as much information as possible. From what we have seen so far, the CFTC is playing catch up with this one as of yesterday afternoon. The NFA was PFG's primary regulator and need to be questioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    There is a lot to see here, just as with the MF debacle. Everyone I know is trying to glean as much information as possible. From what we have seen so far, the CFTC is playing catch up with this one as of yesterday afternoon. The NFA was PFG's primary regulator and need to be questioned.
    LMFAO at Matty. This guy takes the cake. Am I the only one here that sees this pompous pri*ks pomposity? This guy is one of those know it all mo foes that says it so. Hey Matty. Nothing to see here, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    You've got all the answers Matt!
    I hope those tireless regulators get compensated well for their efforts.
    I mean, how do they do it all, between golf and cocktails, hookers and blow, and trying to herd all these wannabe Ponzi masters into a cohesive scheming machine? I really don't know where they find the energy?
    Hats off to all of them. True Americans I tell ya!