Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

A Serious Attempt to HAMMER Silver by the Banksters is Coming Soon!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Serious Attempt to HAMMER Silver by the Banksters is Coming Soon!

Default A Serious Attempt to HAMMER Silver by the Banksters is Coming Soon!

I already informed you that the fireworks were going to start after July 4th, so get ready! I don't know if it'll be successfully thwarted. Maybe. I really don't really give a crap anymore. I'm getting so tired of these useless, society-raping parasites in a suit. What they've been perpetrating is treasonous! You cannot reason with these pyschopaths. It doesn't matter, they will pay a recompense in the end...and I don't necessarily mean years from now.

So be forewarned for coming attacks of desperation for the next 3 or 4 weeks. I think they are about to anti-up (with fresh paper shorts) like never before and go for broke on paper silver & paper gold, as endorsed & backed up by the Fed and its owners. One last bash by the bankers! One final sadistic silver sleighing! A final spilling of our blood to satisfy their ghoulish lust for control & hatred of real money. But we shall prevail soon thereafter, as August gets underway.

If $26 can't hold, it could get ugly for a brief period. Don't faint or faulter. The illusionary pain of nominal numbers won't last long. These banksters are trying to create a reality for themselves which can't be maintained in the real world. Hundreds of banks are going to fail and self-destruct in the coming months. Hopefully, they include all the bullion & investment banks and - if different from the former - all the Authorized Participant banks among them.

I think the best one can hope for is to go sideways for another several weeks, and then it should be the bull's turn. ...And this is a steaming, snorting bull that has been penned up & beaten for almost 15 months straight! He'll be out for banker blood!! The goring will be fun to watch in the following months.
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

Default Although, it won't be easy for the scumbag banksters.

I think JPMorgan and company are gearing up for a battle for a couple of reasons or more.
    It might be more of a preventative measure thing than anything else, by positioning for a first strike advantage, so to speak.

Here's the first:

http://traderdannorcini.blogspot.ca/...g-talk-of.html

MidWest US Drought Fueling Talk of Soaring Food Prices
    Monday, July 9, 2012

The fierce drought that has gripped the lower section of the US corn belt and has been ravaging both corn and soybeans in the region has sent corn futures limit up today and soybeans for the front month July contract to a new all time high. That has sent shudders through the minds of some traders who are convinced that it is only a matter of time before all of this feeds through to the supply chain. REsult - higher grain prices meaning higher food prices in general.

This phenomenon has gotten hedge funds back to buying commodities across the board this morning even with the equity markets careening lower. Gold and particularly silver are getting money inflows as a result.

I mentioned a while back that the old time traders used to see a connection between the price of soybeans and the price of silver. That connection seems to be back in full force today.
    Here's the second:

http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/0...8I90EZ20120709

Bolivia to consider nationalizing embattled silver project

Excerpt:
    Bolivia will consider nationalizing Canadian miner South American Silver Corp's silver property, President Evo Morales said on Sunday, following violent indigenous protests against the mining project.

Leftist Morales, who last month took control of global commodities giant Glencore's tin and zinc mine in the Andean country, said he hadn't taken a final decision on whether to revoke the Canadian miner's concession.

"Nationalization is our obligation, I already raised the issue of nationalizing (the Malku Khota project) last year, and I told (local residents) to reach an agreement, because when they want we're going to nationalize," Morales told a farmers' gathering.
    Now looking like a done deal.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/south-...silver-?page=1

South American Silver Plummets As Bolivia Announces It Will Nationalize One Of World's Largest Silver Deposits
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 07/09/2012
    Note that Bolivia ranks #8 as one of the world's leading silver producing nations. See below:

Top 20 Silver Producing Countries in 2011
    (millions of ounces)

1. Mexico 152.8
    2. Peru 109.8
    3. China 103.9
    4. Australia 55.2
    5. Chile 42.1
    6. Poland 40.8
    7. Russia 40.0
    8. Bolivia 39.0
    9. United States 36.0
    10. Argentina 22.6
    11. Canada 19.1
    12. Kazakhstan 17.6
    13. India 11.0
    14. Turkey 9.4
    15. Sweden 9.1
    16. Guatemala 8.8
    17. Morocco 7.3
    18. Indonesia 6.0
    19. Iran 3.5
    20. Papua New Guinea 3.0

And consider the nationalizing of silver/gold mines as a growing trend which'll put a great deal of pressure on supply (especially into North American hands) going forward.
    Last edited by Mighty Moose; 9th July 2012 at 21:25.
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

Something is very odd, since the whole MFGlobal thingy.
    They could seemingly take Silver {maybe not Gold or OIL} to whatever pretend number they want so I'm not sure if there are buyers at a certain price point which holds the market up or if they are just buying time.
    There are still some washout days but the trading is so completely different than we've grown accustomed to over the last 10 years or so that it seems that "something" is in the works.
    TA obviously doesn't apply and fundamentals are seemingly ignored. This is shaping up to be quite a ride but it's not like we didn't know is was going to be epic.
    JP is positioning for something big to happen. Which way is it going to break?
    Let's do this thing!

i agree to agree with most of your thoughts, we basically have only tidbits of info to go on, we at best when all is said and done, go with our best shot..there is probably way to much info for the average joe to digest, everyone including the best speculators in the world, try to mull through the overwhelming info that is provided everywhere,,that is why all the most popular paper traders, take 1-3% of the top, they will never lose as long as people by metal mutual funds, etc..

Bring it on, mothers!

Silver SPOT is $26.79 and falling right now. I love it! As a regular guy who's convinced that paper fiat currency is doomed to crash, I love the idea of being able to scoop up as much silver as I can with my limited funds. So go ahead and hammer those prices down. Hammer away!

hmm to buy now or hope silver moves in the 25s in the coming days?

Quote Originally Posted by Krythis View Post

Save a little, if you believe the markets will crash again. We may very well see $15 before we see $35 if that happens.

I'm not talking about the Silver market crashing, but the general stock markets, which would drag Silver and Gold down with them.

Predicting what the Silver market will do on it's own is a flip of the coin. Damned if you do and Damned if you don't!
    Last edited by valerb; 10th July 2012 at 17:12.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

If silver falls to $25, duney will just tell you to wait till $22, from there he will say wait for $18. He has never or will ever recommend buying. His goal is to have as many folks miss the boat(or rocketship) as he can take credit for.
    Anyways, why wait? In comparison to future price, you are essentially worrying about pennies.
    Buy what you want when there's opportunity, if you're talking physical. Otherwise, I could care less.

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    Something is very odd, since the whole MFGlobal thingy.
    They could seemingly take Silver {maybe not Gold or OIL} to whatever pretend number they want so I'm not sure if there are buyers at a certain price point which holds the market up or if they are just buying time.
    There are still some washout days but the trading is so completely different than we've grown accustomed to over the last 10 years or so that it seems that "something" is in the works.
    TA obviously doesn't apply and fundamentals are seemingly ignored. This is shaping up to be quite a ride but it's not like we didn't know is was going to be epic.
    JP is positioning for something big to happen. Which way is it going to break?
    Let's do this thing!
    Sadly, the caveat of heavy manipulation, not only means that "normal" expectations for market behavior are worthless...but so too are expectations about how the end-of-game (fiat) scenario, plays-out. Wouldn't it be logical to assume that if "manipulation" results in a multi-year suppression scheme, that manipulation might also assist the black-hearts in unwinding their short positions? What if "they" crash Ag {paper} to two bucks, and then declare a "holiday" because of all the OMG...CHAOS! While the banksters implement plan-zed, good luck convincing anybody that an oz of shiny is worth even a buck-298..when "paper" says different.

Just sayin'.

Naturally, there will be a "reality" which develops, which includes all of the "physical" factors many of us are aware-of. Volatile might describe the environment after that, and so hopefully, fair valuation will arguably proceed. That will be an awesome day, but it might be prudent to realize that the money-men will throw all of their, not insignificant leverage, behind the price-crush...possibly also planning to "leave" markets disarrayed, sans a price-discovery mechanism, and with very little access to "real" commodities.

What do you think?

If you're going long you might as well buy now. Don't go all in though. I bought plenty last year, that is the only reason why I am waiting. I just think that after the Fed meeting in late July it will have a negative impact and put it into the low 20's then. For it to happen in the next couple of days would surprise me. Right now there is a lot of Euro shorting which is having a positive effect on the USD. This will change when the markets get an idea how much worse of the US is than Europe (in the long term). This will be positive for all commodities as they are priced in USD's. As Vale mentioned we could potentially see a deflationary or deleveraging event like we saw in 2008-2009 which will deeply impact all markets globally.