Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The Real Fireworks to Start AFTER July 4th!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Fireworks to Start AFTER July 4th!

Default The Real Fireworks to Start AFTER July 4th!

I hope you didn't already go out and blow a bunch of money on fireworks. It might be fun, but the thrill of the explosion only lasts seconds or minutes at best. And what are you celebrating anyway..., the tyranny of your government puppets and slavery under their 'elite' banking masters?

Instead, due yourself a favor. Save any money you might've wasted on adolescent activities and go out and buy some more silver. Its explosion will be multiples higher and everlasting! The thrill wil go on and on and on and on and on and..... I think you get the hint.

Besides, you'll be a able to buy a lot more firecrackers next year with your multi-hundred dollar silver. That's alot more reason to celebrate, except your country might be in shambles by then, if not outright chaos in certain areas/large cities. On second thought, get some much bigger 'firecrackers'..., (the other 'kind' that goes bang) if ya know what I mean.
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

I like how you think...but I think you're overly optimistic. Also, you don't have the greatest track record..

Hope you're right

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    I like how you think...but I think you're overly optimistic. Also, you don't have the greatest track record..

Hope you're right
    I'll take that as a compliment....I guess?

Not that anyone should care, but have a looksie back in late August of 2010 when I called for the the big runup in silver, beforehand, month by month til the high in April of 2011.

Many people have short-term memories or weren't here at the time. Its starting to "feel" like August of 2010, again..., only BIGGER!

I wasn't here at the time, but I certainly have seen a few of your "predictions" that haven't come true..

I like your optimism, but I'm not getting my hopes up just because you say it's going up lol..

You're basically calling for this to be the last time we ever see sub-$28 silver..that's a huge thing to say when you don't know for sure it's what's going to happen..though I would be a happy camper if it is..

In time, silver will go to many multiples of it's current price, I agree, but I wouldn't go around calling it out like that because you don't know if it's even going to break $30 this year. I mean, I think it will, but I don't know it will, and neither do you.

Just trying to politely tell you to stop sharing your crystal ball, as it seems people around here don't really care much.

Fair enough.

Anyway, one has to start with what they do know, in order to analyze what they suspect might happen.

I know that a trend is developing with potentially huge problems in the banking sector. The latest is the LIBOR manipulation scandal developing. Many large cap banks are holding warhead-size derivatives in the trillions, and among them are bullion banks & investment banks such as JPMorgan Chase, Barclays, Morgan Stanley, HSBC, etc. with direct ties to gold & silver. They are starting to come under the spot light. When they try to squirm their way out or become forced to back their way out of previous positions/manipulations, precious metal sparks potentially could fly during the change-over points or when they must cease prior actions.

Back at the end of August of 2010 (the start of the big run-up of silver), is when JPM was pressured to close out their proprietary trading dept (prop desk) on commodities. Of course, they just ended up switching it over to their other division in due time, in order to not be in conflict with the Volker rule. Nonetheless, it seemed to have opened up a window for silver to get away from their manipulative grip. They kept having to cover their shorts all the way up which just accelerated the runup.

This time things are different or look even better because it looks as though JPM is trying to get on the long side or become net neutral -- according to the latest COT reports -- in anticipation of the demise of the dollar, as gold looks to become a tier-1 asset on the books of central banks or certain remaining 'regular' banks. I believe JPM intends to be on the right side of the trade or at least extricate themselves from their monopolized position of silver.

Many banks are going to start behaving like choirboys to avoid detection, even though its too little, too late. When enough sh!t hits the fan, a tonne of banks will be locked & frozen in time (bank holidays), leaving themselves susceptible to heavy scrutinization of any illicit activity and/or be subsequently liquidated. You're already starting to see some big name bank CEOs forced or under pressure to resign. I think Bob Diamond of Barclays was the most recent to go, although, begrudgingly.

There are other signs as well.
    Last edited by Mighty Moose; 3rd July 2012 at 06:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Moose View Post
    I hope you didn't already go out and blow a bunch of money on fireworks. It might be fun, but the thrill of the explosion only lasts seconds or minutes at best. And what are you celebrating anyway..., the tyranny of your government puppets and slavery under their 'elite' banking masters?

Instead, due yourself a favor. Save any money you might've wasted on adolescent activities and go out and buy some more silver. Its explosion will be multiples higher and everlasting! The thrill wil go on and on and on and on and on and..... I think you get the hint.

Besides, you'll be a able to buy a lot more firecrackers next year with your multi-hundred dollar silver. That's alot more reason to celebrate, except your country might be in shambles by then, if not outright chaos in certain areas/large cities. On second thought, get some much bigger 'firecrackers'..., (the other 'kind' that goes bang) if ya know what I mean.
    How about you shut up for a while?

Not that anyone should care, but have a looksie back in late August of 2010 when I called for the the big runup in silver, beforehand, month by month til the high in April of 2011.
    Many people have short-term memories or weren't here at the time. Its starting to "feel" like August of 2010, again..., only BIGGER!
    Not that anyone should care, but have a looksie back when Moose bet that Silver was going to skyrocket over $50 and if it didn't he would go away from here. And when he bet that Silver would never go below $30 and if it didn't he would go away from here.

Count heavily on the opinions of people who honor their bets.

Short term memories of people who have been in the Silver market for a day or two.

I remember, I was there.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Not that anyone should care, but have a looksie back when Moose bet that Silver was going to skyrocket over $50 and if it didn't he would go away from here. And when he bet that Silver would never go below $30 and if it didn't he would go away from here.

Count heavily on the opinions of people who honor their bets.

Short term memories of people who have been in the Silver market for a day or two.
    Listen here Co*k smoke Matty. Had you tried to take physical silver from your local coin shore, ebay, or called your paper in for delivery, you would have paid over fifty, and over thirty now.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwexe View Post
    Listen here Co*k smoke Matty. Had you tried to take physical silver from your local coin shore, ebay, or called your paper in for delivery, you would have paid over fifty, and over thirty now.
    Very serious ignorance going on here. If I had talked to my local store I would have paid a small premium over spot because this area is filled with real traders and the local stores can't get away with screwing people like they do in other places. If I had taken delivery of a futures contract, the price I paid in the futures market would be the full price of the delivered Silver. If I had gone on E-Bay to buy Silver, that would mean that I had been dropped on my head several times as a child. Same as you.