Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I figure the troll could use his new meberships to respond.

Thread: I figure the troll could use his new meberships to respond.

Default I figure the troll could use his new meberships to respond.

Silver is poised to stay in the safe until further techical analysis is thrown out the window. Yes, out the WINDOW.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwexe View Post
    Silver is poised to stay in the safe until further techical analysis is thrown out the window. Yes, out the WINDOW.
    Lots of us 'mebers' use technical analysis as part of our analysis. You can choose to use whatever form of analysis you like, but to ignore other forms is asking to get blindsided by them.

I think I see and echoooooo...
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    I think I see and echoooooo...
    trolls are out in force. that has been a reliable indicator of things to come.

Sockpuppet (Internet)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    For Wikipedia policy on sockpuppets, see Wikipedia:Sock puppetry
    A sockpuppet is an online identity used for purposes of deception. The term—a reference to the manipulation of a simple hand puppet made from a sock—originally referred to a false identity assumed by a member of an internet community who spoke to, or about himself while pretending to be another person.[1] The term now includes other uses of misleading online identities, such as those created to praise, defend or support a third party or organization,[2] or to circumvent a suspension or ban from a website. A significant difference between the use of a pseudonym[3] and the creation of a sockpuppet is that the sockpuppet poses as an independent third-party unaffiliated with the puppeteer.
    The term "sockpuppet" was used as early as July 9, 1993[4] but did not become common in USENET groups until 1996. The first Oxford English Dictionary example of the term, defined as "a person whose actions are controlled by another; a minion," is taken from U.S. News and World Report, March 27, 2000.[5]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra