Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The Real Fireworks to Start AFTER July 4th! - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Real Fireworks to Start AFTER July 4th!

Default actually some of us DO care

Quote Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
    I wasn't here at the time, but I certainly have seen a few of your "predictions" that haven't come true..Just trying to politely tell you to stop sharing your crystal ball, as it seems people around here don't really care much.
    Back in 2010 the predictions by Moose helped me plan some purchases. Until the big JPM smack-down of 2011, MM was spot on with that run-up. If he hits it anything like that again, I for one want to be in the know. I am sitting on some dry powder and trying to decide when to pull the trigger on another round of AG buying.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Very serious ignorance going on here. If I had talked to my local store I would have paid a small premium over spot because this area is filled with real traders and the local stores can't get away with screwing people like they do in other places. If I had taken delivery of a futures contract, the price I paid in the futures market would be the full price of the delivered Silver. If I had gone on E-Bay to buy Silver, that would mean that I had been dropped on my head several times as a child. Same as you.

Matty you are a liar. I have paid .25 to 1.00 over spot depening on when and what I purchased. If I were to sell I will get spot to .50 under spot depending when or where. Not only will you never take delivery, you would pay huge freight and fees to do so. Right d*&* h*&#?
    Chris I cleaned this one up.. Please don't delete this one. Thank you.
    Last edited by wdwexe; 3rd July 2012 at 16:56.

Quote Originally Posted by CWS View Post
    You guys are all so brutal to one another. I'm new here, so I can't tell if you're all just joking or actually attacking others comments here.

Either way, I have to say that the 4th is a time to enjoy being with your family and friends. Not to welcome the end of USA as we know it. MM come on man cheer up...

Happy 4th of July People!
    CWS
    Are you serious or just here post your add?

Quote Originally Posted by wdwexe View Post
    Matty you are a liar. I have paid .25 to 1.00 over spot depening on when and what I purchased. If I were to sell I will get spot to .50 under spot depending when or where. Not only will you never take delivery, you would pay huge freight and fees to do so. Right d*&* h*&#?
    Chris I cleaned this one up.. Please don't delete this one. Thank you.
    Right now my trades go at about 3.50 cents over spot with a bid/offer spread of a penny. None of this 75 cents to a $1.50 spread. The spread narrows a little bit each day you get closer to delivery based on interest rates. I have made and taken delivery of physical Silver at the exchange so many times that I wouldn't even have a clue about the count. The delivery fees run around twenty-five bucks, and if you drove your station wagon into the city, no freight fees other than what comes out of your gas tank. If you need someone else to move it, the freight fees from Brink's etc. would be the same for either of us. The fact that you are paying up to buy a single coin does not change where the real market is, and the fact that real traders tend to be cheapskates on things like this means that the local coin dealers here have to cater to their customer base.

Please point out where I have been lying about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Right now my trades go at about 3.50 cents over spot with a bid/offer spread of a penny. None of this 75 cents to a $1.50 spread. The spread narrows a little bit each day you get closer to delivery based on interest rates. I have made and taken delivery of physical Silver at the exchange so many times that I wouldn't even have a clue about the count. The delivery fees run around twenty-five bucks, and if you drove your station wagon into the city, no freight fees other than what comes out of your gas tank. If you need someone else to move it, the freight fees from Brink's etc. would be the same for either of us. The fact that you are paying up to buy a single coin does not change where the real market is, and the fact that real traders tend to be cheapskates on things like this means that the local coin dealers here have to cater to their customer base.

Please point out where I have been lying about this.
    I want to see a picture of you with Mr T, and I want to see a picture of your sister boxing a dude. Liar and D*$# H*@&.

Chris, please do not delete. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    How about you shut up for a while?
    Request denied.

How about you relax and drink some sake for a while?
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

[QUOTE=Dustin;228160]I wasn't here at the time, but I certainly have seen a few of your "predictions" that haven't come true..

I like your optimism, but I'm not getting my hopes up just because you say it's going up lol..

You're basically calling for this to be the last time we ever see sub-$28 silver..that's a huge thing to say when you don't know for sure it's what's going to happen..though I would be a happy camper if it is..

In time, silver will go to many multiples of it's current price, I agree, but I wouldn't go around calling it out like that because you don't know if it's even going to break $30 this year. I mean, I think it will, but I don't know it will, and neither do you.

Just trying to politely tell you to stop sharing your crystal ball, as it seems people around here don't really care much.[/QU

Silver is going to break hard between June and august , that's all you need to know

Some people on this forum are a trip to say the least. I joined this forum because I like goldseek and silverseek websites and hoped to share in some constructive analysis, insights and investing in silver and gold. I think I read this forum now for amusement more then anything.

Moose could be right and his analysis goes along with some of the things I've read.

What blows me away is you can find analysis of bulls and bears but for me, in the end, the decision to buy or short silver is based on technical analysis and fundamentals that make sense. The overriding fundamental for me right now that doesn't make any sense in terms of using it as a basis to think gold and silver are going up, is QE or whatever you want to call institutions pumping more money into the system. That is NOT real demand for gold or silver, it is a theoretical demand.

If you think that the Fed or ECB are going to pump more money into the system it might pay to read this:
    http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1341327600.php

I think the gold and silver market prices going up right now are 90% hype. There is a lot of emotion in this market right now. Silver made a recent low it hasn't seen in a long time, that alone is bearish. For now I'm content to just sit and watch things unfold some more.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    Silver is going to break hard between June and august , that's all you need to know
    Thanks for your unwavering support. I'd like to return the favor.

Are still searching for a Special Olympics sponsor? Just wait for silver to get over $50 before not too long, so I can book some profits with which to send you.

Run Robby Run!
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by gdavis74 View Post
    Some people on this forum are a trip to say the least. I joined this forum because I like goldseek and silverseek websites and hoped to share in some constructive analysis, insights and investing in silver and gold. I think I read this forum now for amusement more then anything.

Moose could be right and his analysis goes along with some of the things I've read.

What blows me away is you can find analysis of bulls and bears but for me, in the end, the decision to buy or short silver is based on technical analysis and fundamentals that make sense. The overriding fundamental for me right now that doesn't make any sense in terms of using it as a basis to think gold and silver are going up, is QE or whatever you want to call institutions pumping more money into the system. That is NOT real demand for gold or silver, it is a theoretical demand.

Just to clarify " all you others " is limited to them, their new member names, and my buddy Matty.

If you think that the Fed or ECB are going to pump more money into the system it might pay to read this:
    http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1341327600.php

I think the gold and silver market prices going up right now are 90% hype. There is a lot of emotion in this market right now. Silver made a recent low it hasn't seen in a long time, that alone is bearish. For now I'm content to just sit and watch things unfold some more.
    I've been here since 2004, joined as a member when I felt the need to respond to duney, rodger, roger and all you other F#&* faces. I didn't have much to contribute but liked the analysis of Cat, Silv, Moos, Lone ranger looking dood, and others. Now I just stay to help fight the BS. Now its time for me to analize. Silver is maipulated. I'd like to see it go to the moon as it should. There is far more gold above ground than Silver. Fewer than four traders move the price of Silver. They have an endless supply of our cash. US dollars are valued in measurement to gold oil Silver and such. Heres my analysis. Silver will go where they want it to. Until they lose control we wont have stability, nor will we know.
    Last edited by wdwexe; 3rd July 2012 at 22:17.