Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Clear, Unrebutted Admission of Silver Manipulation on CNBC - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Clear, Unrebutted Admission of Silver Manipulation on CNBC

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Moose View Post
    Sorry, haven't had my much needed coffee, yet, to get my brain perculating. Do hint some more, please, SHB.

I know one thing for sure. LIBOR manipulation is ginormous in comparison to the capital involved to manipulate silver. Also, artificially lowering the LIBOR has the effect of lowering the lease rates on silver, thus making it cheaper to do 'lend' out ...or rather naked short it.
    I wish I knew something specific, but I don't.
    It seems a natural though to start with those suspicious margin requirement changes a few seasons ago.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Moose View Post
    Sorry, haven't had my much needed coffee, yet, to get my brain perculating. Do hint some more, please, SHB.
    I know one thing for sure. LIBOR manipulation is ginormous in comparison to the capital involved to manipulate silver. Also, artificially lowering the LIBOR has the effect of lowering the lease rates on silver, thus making it cheaper to do 'lend' out ...or rather naked short it.
    Finally the Moose admits that he understands that our favorite market is a drop of spit in comparison with some of the other markets.

Next thing you know, he will admit that analysis should be based on actual facts and that people should honor their bets. (I can fantasize about things too.)

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I wish I knew something specific, but I don't.
    It seems a natural though to start with those suspicious margin requirement changes a few seasons ago.
    I agree! It is hugely suspicious that the exchange would increase margins to match up with the daily market movements in order to protect the customers, the brokerage houses, and themselves.

I too wish you knew something specific, but alas you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Finally the Moose admits that he understands that our favorite market is a drop of spit in comparison with some of the other markets.

Next thing you know, he will admit that analysis should be based on actual facts and that people should honor their bets. (I can fantasize about things too.)
    So the fact that one of the biggest financial instruments/markets in the world is admittedly rigged means that "they" wouldn't bother with silver or it's just a given that of course it's rigged?
    Just want to make sure we know where you stand on "acceptable" market practices.

Shelley has tried to say in the past silver is not manipulated, despite a CFTC Commissioner publicly stating there has been manipulation: http://forums.silverseek.com/showthr...f-Commissioner

Now we have proof the banks were manipulating LIBOR.

The CNBC Journalists agree there has been silver manipulation. Just wait for Shelley to claim CNBC has no idea what they are talking about.

Will Shelley admit he was wrong and the silver price has been manipulated?
    Last edited by tom1000000; 2nd July 2012 at 18:32.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as tom1000000 are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved.

Besides you, who says I ever denied that the silver market was a teeny tiny one in comparison to most all others. That's what makes it so interesting why all the money-printers/banksters would ever even bother with little ole silver. It might lead one to suspect that those moneychangers (at the top) know what silver is - that it is the real money (with all its attributes) in antithesis to their empty vassel of debt paper which they've systematically brainwashed the masses/slaves into thinking is money because, afterall, it gets taxed after they've worked (or cheated) to acquire it, ...and it buys them their crap at McDonalds & Walmart. And if they don't have enough of it, they can borrow it at interest to buy more crap.

Elite banksters know, firsthand, there isn't as much silver around as they'd have everyone believe. Imagine silver calling in - like a bank calling in a loan - all "promises to pay" (i.e., debt money) for IMMEDIATE payment in FULL on the banks, themselves. You'd see the power that silver wields if ever unleashed. Silver is thee only legitimate money/capital (besides gold), and whoever possesses it is thee ultimate bank unto themselves.

If you eradicated the derivatives portion (i.e., unallocated, paper/digital) of silver - which likely makes up 99% or more - the banks whom pretend to hold silver would be eradicated as well because silver is lethal to banksters, since it would account for all their decades of rampant fraud -- if ever voluntarily remonetised by the Western-controlled banks and governments or organically remonetised through a runaway, free-market process (like a reverse bank run).
    Last edited by Mighty Moose; 2nd July 2012 at 22:18.
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    So the fact that one of the biggest financial instruments/markets in the world is admittedly rigged means that "they" wouldn't bother with silver or it's just a given that of course it's rigged?
    Just want to make sure we know where you stand on "acceptable" market practices.
    Of course I would be against anything that goes against the free market. I just think that if a big player were going to attempt to play games, they would go after big things rather than our small corner of the market. Also, it is harder to hide the games to be played in something small, I have already experienced the exchange being very insistent on verifiable 'proof' that an above spec limit position is a hedge in the Silver market.

Quote Originally Posted by tom1000000 View Post
    Shelley has tried to say in the past silver is not manipulated, despite a CFTC Commissioner publicly stating there has been manipulation: http://forums.silverseek.com/showthr...f-Commissioner
    Now we have proof the banks were manipulating LIBOR.
    The CNBC Journalists agree there has been silver manipulation. Just wait for Shelley to claim CNBC has no idea what they are talking about.
    Will Shelley admit he was wrong and the silver price has been manipulated?
    Will Tom admit that the commissioner could easily walk into a brokerage house to verify his statements and that if he didn't, then it was just a statement of political fluff? Will he also admit that the journalists should have facts to back up his manoobulation opinion?

The Oat market is far bigger than the Silver market. Silver gets more spec business of course.

How come people don't tell us "Oats are money!"? And "Quaker and General Mills are 'manipulating' the market.". How come people don't talk about "monetising" Oats?

The Oat market is far bigger than the Silver market. Silver gets more spec business of course.

How come people don't tell us "Oats are money!"? And "Quaker and General Mills are 'manipulating' the market.". How come people don't talk about "monetising" Oats?
    I thought it was conch shells that you want to reintroduce as currency Mr. Shelley. You are a tired old parasite living of a crooked system who continues to stick his head in the sand. I would start working out again and maybe you can go back to bouncing when the financial market implodes due to greed. Have a happy retirement Mr. Shelley
    The definition of luck is when preparedness meets opportunity, and we should always be prepared.