Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Clear, Unrebutted Admission of Silver Manipulation on CNBC
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clear, Unrebutted Admission of Silver Manipulation on CNBC

Default Clear, Unrebutted Admission of Silver Manipulation on CNBC

I guess CNBC wasn't able to successfully screen out all the 'conspiracy nuts' when hiring.

Those silverbug zealots have now compromised the only real 'credible' source of financial news we have left
    with their crazy, infectious rumors & never-ending mantra of "manipulation".

Start listening after the 9-min mark for the punchline.
    At the time, they are having discussions on the woes of JPMorgan & Jamie Dimon, along with the manipulation of libor rates by banks, when silver manipulation gets mentioned.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000099933&play=1
    Last edited by Mighty Moose; 29th June 2012 at 20:50.
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

Mighty Moose, it looks like you are wrong again (unfortunately).

I watched from 9 minutes.

I did NOT see someone from JP Morgan admit they manipulate the market.

Yes there was one bank CEO, but he wasn't representing JPM.

As far as I could see all it was was a bunch of journalists talking, and they speculated about manipulation. Journalists can't "admit" to silver manipulation.

Where exactly was the "clear, unrebutted admission of silver manipulation"?

I'm sorry MM but this shows you are not living in the real world.

PS You are dishonest as you failed to abide by the bet you made and stop posting. Another example of your detachment from the real world.
    Last edited by tom1000000; 30th June 2012 at 03:10.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as tom1000000 are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by tom1000000 View Post
    I think the journalists are asking the questions from our perspective to and the analyst is suppose to be giving answers as if he is a CEO of a too big to fail bank. The panel of journalists all seem to think that JPM is manipulating ALL markets (based on the same info we see) and silver (SLV) happens to be one of them.

I still say good link, it's not a direct admission of manipulation as these questions are being asked by a journalist to an analyst. We the owners of physical gold & silver, need these questions to be asked by Congress to Blythe Masters and Jamie Dimon at a hearing while they're under oath. I don't believe that has happened yet, but if I'm wrong I'd like to see that link. The day that happens is the day the GSR will be 9:1 maybe lower as the CME at this point will be as credible as MF Global.

Quote Originally Posted by broox419 View Post
    The day that happens is the day the GSR will be 9:1 maybe lower as the CME at this point will be as credible as MF Global.
    They are as credible as the CFTC put together. Or incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by tom1000000 View Post

I watched from 9 minutes.

I did NOT see someone from JP Morgan admit they manipulate the market.

Yes there was one bank CEO, but he wasn't representing JPM.

As far as I could see all it was was a bunch of journalists talking, and they speculated about manipulation. Journalists can't "admit" to silver manipulation.

Where exactly was the "clear, unrebutted admission of silver manipulation"?

I'm sorry MM but this shows you are not living in the real world.

PS You are dishonest as you failed to abide by the bet you made and stop posting. Another example of your detachment from the real world.
    When choosing a title for a thread it's sometimes a challenge. One is obviously limited in the number of words that can be used, but one is also trying to convey a key point or relevancy in regards to the subject matter, thereby, attracting potential readers to what one considers important information without being necessarily misleading. Sometimes, one may act hastily or careless when posting a thread due to tiredness, exuberance, distraction or many other reasons. Whatever the case, here, there was no intented wrong on my part.

Never did I say that JPM "admitted" anything. You construde that for yourself. Maybe, I should've chosen different words for the title. I suppose "admission" can only come from the one who is guilty or accused of something. I meant to convey that CNBC clearly has the opinion that silver is manipulated, otherwise, their unmistakeable remarks about silver, indeed, being manipulated would have been at least challenged or rebutted by someone else, yet alone allowed to be brought up in the first place. This is not the first time I've heard references of this in the MSM.

There seems to be an agreed-upon opinion forming in the MSM (not just alternative sources anymore) about silver manipulation.

In this instance, these financial journalists & panelists were talking about JPM/Jamie Dimon, and then, about charges of LIBOR manipulation by certain eledged banks, when silver gets thrown in there out of left field, so it would seem - remember, these people are given talking points and things they can or can't say, beforehand. Obviously, you can see the correlations here. Anyhow, I think silver has become the poster boy for manipulation and everyone in the financial community KNOWS it, and, they KNOW who's responsible.

So, in a sense, it appears CNBC/MSM has admitted that they believe silver is manipulated.

Edit:
    Maybe this would've been a more appropriate title: "Clear, Unrebutted Accusation of Silver Manipulation by CNBC"
    Last edited by Mighty Moose; 30th June 2012 at 19:57.

I guess it would be nice to get an admission from someone {CNBC, Bart Chilton, CFTC, Money Honeys, The Bernank, Timmy} anyone that controls, participates, encourages, profits from, but in the end it's probably like getting an "admission" from The World Wrestling Federation or Lance Armstrong or Barry Bonds that they play/played in a rigged game.
    There are only those left who are in complete denial or are completely complicit.
    An admission {from an upper tier participant} means the game is over.
    Wait ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,
    Good stuff Moose! Their time will come,,,,and so will ours.

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    I guess it would be nice to get an admission from someone {CNBC, Bart Chilton, CFTC, Money Honeys, The Bernank, Timmy} anyone that controls, participates, encourages, profits from, but in the end it's probably like getting an "admission" from The World Wrestling Federation or Lance Armstrong or Barry Bonds that they play/played in a rigged game.
    There are only those left who are in complete denial or are completely complicit.
    An admission {from an upper tier participant} means the game is over.
    Wait ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,for,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,
    Good stuff Moose! Their time will come,,,,and so will ours.
    This train is too far down the track for any truth to help now - though it'd be nice to hear just one admission of wrongdoing. We know the bridge to prosperity was disassembled long ago and sold for scrap with plenty of help from these scumbags. Let all these guys go flying off the track and into the ravine for the greatest financial train wreck the world has ever seen....and probably ever will see. The only problem is, these gang of robbers of the working class quietly snuck off a few stops ago with their moneybags crammed full.

"Attention all passengers of the Sheeple Express, our final destination for Oblivion lay 'dead' ahead. Babylon Tours thanks you for your patronage."
    Last edited by Mighty Moose; 2nd July 2012 at 11:57.

Default And just to add some follow up from others

goto ---> www(dot)s i l v e r d o c t o r s(dot)com

CNBC Host States Silver Manipulation is a Fact, NOT a Conspiracy!
    posted by the Doc

"CNBC invited Chris Whalen of Tangent Capital onto Squawk Box to discuss JP Morgan’s Q2 earnings report July 13th, the widening LIBOR scandal, and the European debt crisis.

Shockingly, at 9:26 into the clip, the CNBC host Andrew Sorkin (not Whalen, the CNBC host Sorkin!) brings up Barclays’ manipulation of LIBOR rates, and states: ‘You hear about these things and you used to think these are conspiracy theories! You used to hear things that people are manipulating LIBOR, people are manipulating the silver markets'...

CNBC’s Michelle Caruso-Cabrera: And they are!!

Sorkin: And they are!!

Chris Whalen: It’s because these markets have become so concentrated that a few players can do it.

It appears Blythe and JP Morgan’s Commodities Desk have a serious issue on their hands, as now even CNBC hosts are openly admitting that silver is manipulated and that silver manipulation is a fact, and NOT a conspiracy!"

Default All (whoreporate controlled) markets are manipulated.

I think that important facts would be contained in an accurate response to the query,

How is the silver manipulation different from the others?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I think that important facts would be contained in an accurate response to the query,

How is the silver manipulation different from the others?
    Sorry, haven't had my much needed coffee, yet, to get my brain perculating. Do hint some more, please, SHB.

I know one thing for sure. LIBOR manipulation is ginormous in comparison to the capital involved to manipulate silver. Also, artificially lowering the LIBOR has the effect of lowering the lease rates on silver, thus making it cheaper to do 'lend' out ...or rather naked short it.