Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Supreme Court Upholds Obama Care...AND SILVER DROPS ?????
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Supreme Court Upholds Obama Care...AND SILVER DROPS ?????

Default Supreme Court Upholds Obama Care...AND SILVER DROPS ?????

What the heck!

How, in the name of God, can both these things happen!?!?

Beam me off this insain rock Scotty, this CAN NOT be planet EARTH!
    - God's Walky Talky

"L A N . . A S T A S L E M"
    I will NOT submit to islam!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Don't be so hasty! I assume the market was just in a state of shock. As they come out from their comas, they will start trading again. I see the price is on its way back up.

Trust the market. Trust the Force, Luke...

Manipulation pure and simple, they manipulate the market at contradictory times to create the impression that gold and silver are not safe haven assets but high alpha and high volatility investments. All this to push people into paper yeilding negative rates when you factor in inflation.

Europe is in the early stages of a bank run and moving quickly and U.S. banks are in trouble because they are counterparty to many of the Euro banks. Dont sell you will regret it, come fall i would be suprised if we didnt have more major market failures and embarresments like MFglobal or the facebook IPO if not outright collapse of banks like in 2008.

Damned if you do and Damned if you don't.

Smart money say's to sell all your Gold and Silver now before the markets crash and take the metals into the basement with them. Then you can buy it all back plus at rock bottom prices.

Smart money say's to buy all the Gold and Silver you can get your hands on now before everything else collapses and makes Gold and Silver worth a fortune and too expensive to buy any extra.

How about making sure you have enough other resources so you can HOLD onto your PM until you can sell it for what you feel it's really worth, rather than being forced to SELL it at whatever the market will bring at the moment!

Gold and Silver can't protect your wealth if you were forced to sell it all or you sold it gambling on the market and you lost that bet.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Hi everyone. I came here because I too believe in silver. I own 10 oz. bars from the Sunshine Mint, and today I put in a limit order for 200 shares of SLV @$25.50 and of course it was filled. That brings me up to an even 1000 shares. My highest purchase was 100 units at $35.00 in May last year. Valerb makes a good point. If you can afford to hold on to your (real money = PM) stay long on SLV and GLD. On February 28 SLV went to $35.82 and I probably should have sold my two trades of 100 units at $32 bucks and a 100 at $35. But I didn’t because at some point $35 bucks for SLV will be very cheap! Watching silver slide has been a real lesson in patience. When my wife asked me why I bought the bullion I told her some day we might have to bring it to the super market to buy food. I guess we are all essentially betting against our fiat currency.

What good will Obamacare be once the federal government has gone broke and has no money to fund Obamacare?

Quote Originally Posted by Steadfast View Post
    What the heck!

How, in the name of God, can both these things happen!?!?

Beam me off this insain rock Scotty, this CAN NOT be planet EARTH!
    Contrary to popular belief, not every single piece of 'news' that comes from Washington is going to effect the price of silver.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzle View Post
    Contrary to popular belief, not every single piece of 'news' that comes from Washington is going to effect the price of silver.
    Also, this comes under the category of 'not news'. The Supreme Court's decision was 'everything stays the same'.

On the other hand, this decision from yesterday that fell under the radar disgusts me, and most of our military.
    http://www.sfgate.com/nation/article...es-3672120.php

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Also, this comes under the category of 'not news'. The Supreme Court's decision was 'everything stays the same'.

On the other hand, this decision from yesterday that fell under the radar disgusts me, and most of our military.
    This Matty is such a FU*KING DI*K. True everything stays the same. LIE < not news. Everything stays the same in that in 2014 this all gets implimented as osamabama dictates.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post

Thanks for the link Shells. I actually was born in, and currently work in Pomona and this one slipped through my radar too. We have lots of sunshine, mountains, forests, sand dunes, and beaches that keep us all easily distracted from events that effect who we elect. Our community should be outraged by this guy and his political behavior.

Unfortunately crooked politicians are not uncommon in my neck of the woods here are a few worth mentioning:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-0...-protests.html
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1219000.html

Sucks for the city of Bell

http://www.dailybulletin.com/ci_18032425

The dude on the left had a library named after him, how ironic right? Funny thing is I did 3 months in the same detention center for a victim-less crime. I don't steal, cheat, murder, or rape and in fact now I give back, serve and donate maybe they should name the detention center after me!
    Last edited by broox419; 29th June 2012 at 18:08.