Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Very curious

Thread: Very curious

Default Very curious

I wouldn't make a judgement about his current politics. The new president of Egypt is Mohammed Morsy. I believe he is the same guy who was one of my customers about 28 years ago at one of the first brokerages I worked at. After all, how many Egyptian Mo Morsy's could there be in California who were engineers and university professors at the time? Very nice guy when I knew him.

A Muslim Brotherhood Dirtbag...

Watch as he step by step enslaves
    the women and Christians of Egypt with ever tightening Shariah Law!
    - God's Walky Talky

"L A N . . A S T A S L E M"
    I will NOT submit to islam!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
    Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Default you've been lied to

Quote Originally Posted by Steadfast View Post
    A Muslim Brotherhood Dirtbag...

Watch as he step by step enslaves
    the women and Christians of Egypt with ever tightening Shariah Law!
    No one's perfect, but the Christians and Muslims are far better groups of humans than your buddies in the brotherhood of the Synagogue of Satan.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    No one's perfect, but the Christians and Muslims are far better groups of humans than your buddies in the brotherhood of the Synagogue of Satan.

I stick my tongue out at you, from a great hight, and say,
    "Neener neener neeeeener...."
    - God's Walky Talky

Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Default I'm curious as why you have not apologized to me for scoffing in my gravity thread.

I stick my tongue out at you, from a great hight, and say,
    "Neener neener neeeeener...."
    Well once you've sobered up, I hope that you'll try to look at things from a sane non zionut perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    I wouldn't make a judgement about his current politics. The new president of Egypt is Mohammed Morsy. I believe he is the same guy who was one of my customers about 28 years ago at one of the first brokerages I worked at. After all, how many Egyptian Mo Morsy's could there be in California who were engineers and university professors at the time? Very nice guy when I knew him.
    Is this the same guy?

Egypt’s New President Mohamed Morsi Has Called For New 9/11 Investigation

Seems like a reasonable non kabbalist fellow with decent priorities.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

SHB...

If you truly think that Mohamed Morsi is a reasonable non kabbalist fellow with decent priorities,
    you are a complete moron, who understands NOTHING about subterfuge, tyranny, or pure evil...

You are like a child, wanting to hug the furry lioness,
    which surrounded by old dry human bones and has a lean and hungry look...

Stick to Silver,
    because you are a blithering idiot, when it comes to the perils of sharia law.
    - God's Walky Talky

Edmund Burke 1729-1797

SHB...

If you truly think that Mohamed Morsi is a reasonable non kabbalist fellow with decent priorities,
    you are a complete moron, who understands NOTHING about subterfuge, tyranny, or pure evil...

Stick to Silver,
    Your statement is a good summary about how I feel about your support of the fake Hebrew kabbal
    which has just about transformed America into a noahide law state.

Too bad you can't see the danger.

Isaiah 5:20
    - God's Walky Talky

Edmund Burke 1729-1797

Isaiah 5:20

SHB...

Stick to Silver,

What, Muslims attacking other religions for no reason whatsoever, no way.

CAIRO (AP) - An international human rights group has chronicled attacks on 42 churches, dozens of Christian institutions and schools as well as homes and business owned by Christians

OK, maybe a little. Since there aren't any Jews in the area, what's better than screwing with a bunch of Christians to blow off a little steam!!!

Besides no one in that part of the world cares if a "Christian" church is destroyed.

On the other hand, a holy Muslim church is untouchable by non-Muslims or there is a day of rage by a billion Muslims, but the Muslim world doesn't care if other Muslims destroy one of their own.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!