Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Manoobulation - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manoobulation

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Are you sure?

Just as I'm sure that Israel didn't blow up the sea walls in New Orleans with frogmen, or blow up the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, or shoot all those people in Colorado or all those kids in Sandy Hook or blow up the Government building that numb nuts was executed for or set off those two bombs in Boston or the Jonestown massacre or kill 70,000 people in Syria, just as I'm sure they were not responsible for stabbing that 8 year old girl the other day. But you can continue to try and blame them for everything, that's what al-qaeda gives you a stipend for.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

Just as I'm sure that Israel didn't blow up the sea walls in New Orleans with frogmen, or blow up the Twin Towers and the Pentagon, or shoot all those people in Colorado or all those kids in Sandy Hook or blow up the Government building that numb nuts was executed for or set off those two bombs in Boston or the Jonestown massacre or kill 70,000 people in Syria, just as I'm sure they were not responsible for stabbing that 8 year old girl the other day. But you can continue to try and blame them for everything, that's what al-qaeda gives you a stipend for.
    For you that is pretty sure.
    I can tell that you are honestly ignorant, because you never would have brought up that particular Israeli crime (the three levee bombings after Katrina) if you were actually a real kabbal member.
    While listening to DEMCAD today I was taken aback when he mentioned the levee failures as if they were actually the result of the Army Corps of Engineer's negligence.
    I thought someone really needs to correct him, but then I moved on.

As far as Jonestown, you go ahead and keep on guzzling that koolaid, because your afterlife will be here soon enough, and then you'll see all that you missed.
    For now, sweet dreaming.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

For you that is pretty sure.
    I can tell that you are honestly ignorant, because you never would have brought up that particular Israeli crime (the three levee bombings after Katrina) if you were actually a real kabbal member.
    While listening to DEMCAD today I was taken aback when he mentioned the levee failures as if they were actually the result of the Army Corps of Engineer's negligence.
    I thought someone really needs to correct him, but then I moved on.

As far as Jonestown, you go ahead and keep on guzzling that koolaid, because your afterlife will be here soon enough, and then you'll see all that you missed.
    For now, sweet dreaming.

Well at the stroke of midnight I'll add one more year to this life and I can assure you, I haven't had any Koolaid to drink since I was a kid.

That's the nice thing about money, you don't have to drink that cheap stuff full of sugar when you can afford the kind full of alcohol. Thankfully I don't abuse it like some of our part time members.

Two years ago I said I was going to dump 2,000 ounces on April 30th 2015 for my 70th birthday, as long as the price of Silver was over $30 an ounce if it hadn't hit my $50 sell target yet.

Everyone said no problem it will blow that number out of the water long before then. Well half of that time has elapsed and the spot price is less than half of the $50 target. I still have two years

and 3 minutes to go and Silver has to be at least $5.28 higher than it is right now to meet that minimum sell point.

But all hope is not lost, some people decided to have 7,530,000 ounces of Silver delivered from COMEX on Wednesday, not a bad start for the month of May. Plus they took delivery of 3,770,000 ounces in April.

Looks like the small time retail buyers are not the only ones taking advantage of these lower prices.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Question A joke right? Beer, Labor, Silver, Gold, and Oil low. Wonderful!?!? Stocks are high!

Jim Bianco Sees Oil Prices Staying Low Until Oil Companies Forced Into Bankruptcy

The kabbal trashes everything and has their spooks everywhere to enforce their norm.
    While unconstitutional executive order after EO is attacking America.
    Illegals made legal, as lawful acts by the citizenry are persecuted by federal prosecutors.
    Mass death from mass poisonings continually swept under the rug.
    Any organized resisters strong and brave enough to resist the fluoridation, chemtrails, and microwavery are demonized as 'conspiracy theorists'.
    The chief executive wants background checks before we are allowed our constitutional rights, while his background remains in a very deep Rothschild black hole.
    Subtly, seafood consumption is made to seem sane.
    Ah, so, enjoy your embryo.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Jim Bianco Sees Oil Prices Staying Low Until Oil Companies Forced Into Bankruptcy

The kabbal trashes everything and has their spooks everywhere to enforce their norm.
    While unconstitutional executive order after EO is attacking America.
    Illegals made legal, as lawful acts by the citizenry are persecuted by federal prosecutors.
    Mass death from mass poisonings continually swept under the rug.
    Any organized resisters strong and brave enough to resist the fluoridation, chemtrails, and microwavery are demonized as 'conspiracy theorists'.
    The chief executive wants background checks before we are allowed our constitutional rights, while his background remains in a very deep Rothschild black hole.
    Subtly, seafood consumption is made to seem sane.
    Ah, so, enjoy your embryo.

Well let's get real, you are a demon, but not because of your conspiracy crap!!!

It's a good thing I've never been big on sea food, only shrimp once in awhile and lobster. But since that fiasco in the Gulf, I haven't touched any shrimp as they still pull them out of the Gulf and I've never really cared for oily anything other than McDs french Frys.

Exclamation A demon like you Vale endorses death, something most of us find reprehensible.

You are as far away from comprehending my posts as you are from understanding the contents of this video.

Watch Part II Now – SOVEREIGN SOUL GROWTH – The Inner Impacts of Exposing the Sentient Pathogenic AI

A demon like you Vale endorses death, something most of us find reprehensible.

That sounds like a line from one of your Internet chat rooms for ISIS...

Yes I am for the right of any woman that selects the option to abort her pregnancy without any one else's consent.

I do support the death penalty...

I support the rights of people to select the option of medical euthanasia. Sure beats the hell out of finding people hanging in a closet or with their brains splattered all over the den walls. Not to mention those that elect to drive their car into oncoming traffic as a way out.

Plus I whole hardly support the outright execution of any and all terrorist where ever they can find them, including those internet terrorist, after they soften them up in guantanamo for a year or so first. Waterboarding first and then whatever Trump let's them do next...

TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP
    Last edited by valerb; 22nd February 2016 at 02:06.

Cool 2017 is blastoff time once the manurebullators are trumped

REALIST NEWS - Bix Weir & Jsnip4 - Bitcoin/Gold/Silver/Trump/Future

Hopefully it won't be too traumatic for the banksters, not.

Oh Christ, these clowns are crazier than you and that I never thought would be possible, but you had to get your loony attitude from somewhere. Now I'm seeing where it might have come from.

We just need to get rid of all these exchanges for Bitcoin, Gold and Silver and all derivatives and these products will run wild. If we can just sell our products for cash to each other, all will be well.

To which I say- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU

Oh Christ, these clowns are crazier than you and that I never thought would be possible, but you had to get your looney attitude from somewhere. Now I'm seeing where it might have come from.

We just need to get rid of all these exchanges for Bitcoin, Gold and Silver and all derivatives and these products will run wild. If we can just sell our products for cash to each other, all will be well.

To which I say- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU