Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Manoobulation - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Manoobulation

Cool $2000 gold by June is excellent for silver!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post

Oh Christ, these clowns are crazier than you and that I never thought would be possible, but you had to get your looney attitude from somewhere. Now I'm seeing where it might have come from.

We just need to get rid of all these exchanges for Bitcoin, Gold and Silver and all derivatives and these products will run wild. If we can just sell our products for cash to each other, all will be well.

To which I say- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTHNBKjMBU
    Vale you asshole, you always disrespect my posts.
    You are too old to be still so stuck on stupid.
    For years you have denigrated my anti manipulation postings, even when poor little me showed how to triple a publicly visible MarketWatch fake stock account in short order using the obvious to me silver manipulation.
    I did it twice. And they stopped the obvious shenanaigans soon thereafter.
    Yet you continued with the excuses saying that the manipulation wasn't real.
    So Vale, why should anyone think that your opinion has any validity?
    You should stop posting because YOU HAVE ZERO CREDIBILITY except being a good KABBAL PARROT.

Now you imply that I got my long held belief about the strong possibility of a 1 to 1 silver to gold ratio from these two, one that I have only recently seen around.
    I know that Bix has expressed that he thinks there is a strong possibility of a one to one opinion based on his analysis, although it is in the realm of possibility that he saw some of my old posts here.
    ƒuck you Vale.
    https://youtu.be/iW2SPxOQO24?t=14m50s
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Humm, stupid. Just thinking about the commodities exchanges and other means of trading Silver being shut down other than being able to buy it for cash from one another makes everyone's wet dream come true.

However that wet dream still makes you an idiot for even believing it can happen in an orderly society.

But then believing in $3,000 Silver without hyperinflation is also another one of your never ending wet dreams.

Pardon me if I will continue to point out the absurdity of these kinds of wild speculation from the past and into the future. They are the same today as they were ten years ago.

So as long as you keep up your crazy, we'll be tied together forever or as long as we shall live. We are both getting old.

Sincerely, your pal
    Valerb
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

repeating https://youtu.be/iW2SPxOQO24?t=14m50s in case this was somehow missed
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Interesting quote from that guy. "Everything comes to an end".

Of course that would never apply to the concept of trying to use Silver as a currency again even if there is so little of it available today in proportion to the population that it's a useless tool for that purpose.

Doesn't matter to those selling the stuff, it's an argument used to sell their product.

It has its useful purposes, but as money, that's a thing long gone.

Things change along with their value and need.

Salt was very expensive and everyone wanted it, now it's available to everyone and basically free. We get a pound of salt today for next to nothing and it last forever.

Just remember what he has to say in the beginning, nothing lasts forever and that applies to Gold, Silver, Tulips, Salt, IBM, Microsoft, nothing. The difference between all those just mentioned, IBM and Microsoft are not commodities and will eventually completely disappear as organizations. With earth changes, tulips could also follow suit in short order.

Silver was used for money, now industrial applications, a decade from now????

Silver can't be replaced, right.

That's what they thought until fiat currency finally took over and replaced it worldwide.

They need too much of it for phototography and more and more people can afford camera's and with an exploding population on the planet, Silver's demand is going to go through the roof. Oh crap, who ever saw the digital camera coming that no longer needs all that Silver???

People have to be idiots to believe man is not going to find or simply use cheaper alternatives to Silver whenever possible, just like they have with Copper and everything else.

Yes Silver is a faith based religion to some of you religious nuts, but it's not a religion followed by the vast majority of the human population. The other 99.9% are perfectly willing to do without Silver in a heartbeat...

While I'm a long time investor in Silver, it is just an investment, not a stairway to heaven or guaranteed safety net against zombies.
    Last edited by valerb; 2nd March 2017 at 22:38.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    interesting quote from that guy. "everything comes to an end".

Of course that would never apply to the concept of trying to use silver as a currency again even if there is so little of it available today in proportion to the population that it's a useless tool for that purpose.

Doesn't matter to those selling the stuff, it's an argument used to sell their product.

It has its useful purposes, but as money, that's a thing long gone.

Things change along with their value and need.

Salt was very expensive and everyone wanted it, now it's available to everyone and basically free. We get a pound of salt today for next to nothing and it last forever.

Just remember what he has to say in the beginning, nothing lasts forever and that applies to gold, silver, tulips, salt, ibm, microsoft, nothing. The difference between all those just mentioned, ibm and microsoft are not commodities and will eventually completely disappear as organizations. With earth changes, tulips could also follow suit in short order.

Silver was used for money, now industrial applications, a decade from now????

Silver can't be replaced, right.

That's what they thought until fiat currency finally took over and replaced it worldwide.

They need too much of it for phototography and more and more people can afford camera's and with an exploding population on the planet, silver's demand is going to go through the roof. Oh crap, who ever saw the digital camera coming that no longer needs all that silver???

People have to be idiots to believe man is not going to find or simply use cheaper alternatives to silver whenever possible, just like they have with copper and everything else.

Yes silver is a faith based religion to some of you religious nuts, but it's not a religion followed by the vast majority of the human population. The other 99.9% are perfectly willing to do without silver in a heartbeat...

While i'm a long time investor in silver, it is just an investment, not a stairway to heaven or guaranteed safety net against zombies.
    ok, ok.