Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I'd like to share this beautiful silver and gold bullion video

Thread: I'd like to share this beautiful silver and gold bullion video

Default I'd like to share this beautiful silver and gold bullion video

Hello again, please enjoy this silver and gold bullion collectionhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYiAqJpBeFc

Pretty stuff. But in many/most parts of most towns, they would kill you for just one of those beauties. Exercise extreme caution.

Default yes

Quote Originally Posted by Xizang View Post
    Pretty stuff. But in many/most parts of most towns, they would kill you for just one of those beauties. Exercise extreme caution.
    You are right! Such collection must be kept in the safe deposit box of a bank.