Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

San Jose CA/Bay Area LCS Info

Thread: San Jose CA/Bay Area LCS Info

Default San Jose CA/Bay Area LCS Info

I googled some LCS in the area and none sounded very good. Does anyone have a decent LCS in San Jose (or any of the Bay Area) that buys/sells 10-100oz bars and coins? Within an hour is ok as I make large infrequent purchases and sales. Need a shop that can deal with $5000-$20000+ transactions.

Currently looking to make a 5-10k purchase with a good shop.

Thanks.

I use one in Santa Rosa right off of 101

Name of shop?