Thread: Silver Falling Off The Cliff AGAIN?

Default Silver Falling Off The Cliff AGAIN?

So is silver price falling off the cliff again? Will it stop at $26 like last time or plummet down further to $20 or lower?

I dunno.. but i'm hoping it breaks 26. This will definitely be the best buying opportunity of the past couple of years.

If you are genuinely investing for 5 years plus then you should be DOLLAR COST AVERAGING.

If you are trying to make short term profits by timing the market.... the odds are against you.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as tom1000000 are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by tom1000000 View Post
    If you are genuinely investing for 5 years plus then you should be DOLLAR COST AVERAGING.

If you are trying to make short term profits by timing the market.... the odds are against you.
    It depends what short term is to you...1 month, 6 months...there is a lot of profit to be made short term if prices go up a couple dollars. There is money to be made even in a stagnant market, may not be huge margins, but there is definitely still meat left on the bone for you if you are buying the right silver products...& i'm not talking about Silver Eagles, Foreign, or 1 oz. bars