Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Gold Manipulation now Making it to Mainstream Media - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gold Manipulation now Making it to Mainstream Media

Sorry, just had to bump it again. I went and agreed with somebody to never disagree with them. durn beer pong, What is it anyway? Matthew keeps using that same term when people catch him in a LIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Gata. Prove it to yourself. Go on to their forum with a new handle and start saying things that are not screamingly bullish and maybe even faintly bearish about Gold. See how fast you get banned.
    Shelley is now officially a LIAR.
    Shelley, I went to www.gata.org. I looked for the "Forum" link. It doesn't exist. There is no forum at gata.org. So you are obviously making up complete bullshit. How much other misinformation do you provide????

Shelley, BIS openly advertised their gold intervention, according to GATA.
    Shelley, a really simple question for you - lets see if you can answer with a yes or no: Has BIS ever promoted their "gold intervention" services?
    Lets watch Shelley write some political bullshit answer that would make Bart Chilton proud....
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as tom1000000 are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved.

I am terribly sorry. You are correct. GATA does not directly operate their own forum. The forums referred to are operated and populated by their members and fans.

Real simple answer. I don't work for the BIS. How could you expect me to provide a definitive answer to your question?

That is something I see commonly in markets, especially those prone to conspiracy theories. "This is what we 'KNOW' about the market, because someone we 'BELIEVE' told us so." Facts and proof be damned.
    Last edited by Matthew Shelley; 3rd May 2012 at 09:36.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwexe View Post
    Matty. Better IM Chris now. That wdw guy is about to call you a F#@*in C*&% S*&#@r again. Manipulation. Futures is the vehicle your ass ociates use to MANIPULATE the metals market. People gauge the value of the dollar by how much metal it will purchase. The more it buys the better it looks. You see Matty? Any time you need me to explain just ask.
    Who is this wdw guy, and what the heck does his comments have to do with silver darn it?

Who is this wdw guy, and what the heck does his comments have to do with silver darn it?
    wdw often stands for "Walt Disney World". exe often refers to "executive".

"Goofy" perhaps?

Matty. Better IM Chris now. That wdw guy is about to call you a F#@*in C*&% S*&#@r again. Manipulation. Futures is the vehicle your ass ociates use to MANIPULATE the metals market. People gauge the value of the dollar by how much metal it will purchase. The more it buys the better it looks. You see Matty? Any time you need me to explain just ask.
    Now that we know what wdw stands for, and who wdw is, what the heck do his posts have to do with this topic and Silver in general? Gees. We should all IM Chris, and tell him this wdw guy is out of control.

Default Is GATA controlled opposition?

this just seen at http://libertymaven.com/2009/01/30/g...-part-22/4206/ ....

Why has GATA chosen to ignore the findings at the documentary linked? The President can order metals nationalization and already did in 1933 (gold) and 1934 (silver). Here the President is clearly shown to always be an "honorary" member of an organization nearly no one has heard of, which includes the chiefs of the financial world--the same elements which have been attacking silver and gold for so many generations. Paul Volcker is a vice president of The Pilgrims Society and wrenched 59 million ounces of silver from the Hunts, consummated in 1986. Douglas Dillon was a member and took us off silver coins. Lord Irwin as British Viceroy of India, another member, dumped Indian silver on world markets in the late 1920's, intentionally causing The Great Depression by destroying the purchasing power of silver. Secretary of State Henry Stimson--a member-- blocked an international silver conference. Cabinet official Edward Stettinius--a member--pioneered the silver leasing scam in WW2 with 88 million ounces; 65 million silver ounces under management of Glenn Seaborg--a member--heading the Atomic Energy Commission--have remained unaccounted for over a multi decade span. William Simon--a member-- was on the COMEX board when the Hunt/Arab oil play was crushed; earlier as Treasury Secretary he attacked gold for a nearly 50% retreat downward. None of these facts and so many more constitute a "need to know" in the view of GATA; so, other sites are broadcasting the details. - Charles Savoie 6 weeks ago

http://www.silverstealers.net/ check this out!
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Arrow Mainstream media like the banks, courts, and other institutions remain kabbal tools.

It seems to me that those kabbal tools include the Department of "Justice".

METAL FUNDAMENTALS
    Did you know that on YouTube it was shown that in 2018 the global precious metals were mined at a 7.78 silver to gold ratio?
    Did you know that on YouTube it was shown that in 2015 the global silver mine production peaked?

Yes Matty. This is why futures should be limited to perishable goods. Not metal.
    JP Morgan Hit With Rico Indictment, The DOJ Alleges Silver Market Manipulation, Bank Fraud, and...

At this point I have a massive 6.1 gram stack of pure gold, but will certainly be looking to trade some silver into gold as the silver to gold ratio "corrects" from a crazy high level if and as the manipulation finally ends.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K