Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Silver TA Not Good...

That would be my assumption too..

I think gold already made bottom and higher low, silver millisecond move under $ 30.00 yesterday looks like fake to me ...

We talking about trades in illusion based derivative metal market ( gamble), the physical reality, especially in gold is, that there is none to speak of bigger amount just laying around waiting for buyer, buyers are lined up and fighting for every kilo there is....

West is loosing the only remaining wealth, stupidly selling it cheap to upcoming powerful nations in need to build up their reserves..

It is equal to surrendering all your weapons right before major battle...

How ignorant, how stupid.....

I think the bear raid is over, we'll see...

some down action left. I think there is still a good chance of $28 silver and lower gold in the near term. I think the Euro problems will migrate over here and cause a QE type response by the Fed in June. I'm going to add gold and silver next month at what i see will be a lower price. gonna add anyway but it would be nice to be at a lower price.

Quote Originally Posted by collector View Post
    I think the Euro problems will migrate over here and cause a QE type response by the Fed in June.
    I would think not. I understand that Spain and other countries are having their debt-rating downgraded but I don't believe the Fed will rock the boat this election year not unless we see really bad jobs numbers. I just don't think it will happen this year if anything after the election and after our elected official cause another downgrade of our debt like they last August via the debt ceiling debacle. Just my two cents though.

The few seconds that silver was below $30 only show what solid support there is at $30.

I think $30 silver is here to stay. Not that I'd be sad if it dipped into cheaper prices...

Quote Originally Posted by LIB3RTY View Post
    1976 was the last time Silver finished positive (+3%) for the year. That was when Jimmy Carter won the election. I suppose we need Obama to win to get the same lack of confidence?
    What are you talking about? "1976 was the last time silver finished positive" - are you nuts?

I mean't in an election year. Bad typo LMAO.

It can be seen that the world is coming closer to not revolving around the wants or drama of the USA, anymore, ....and is growing tired of it and its financial usery/tyranny upon the world, whether by gunpoint, economic sanctions, black-project operations or just plain-ole bribery.

So, where will the 2% of-the-population parasites go, now, that they've almost sucked America (its host body) dry of its life force. Hopefully, back to hell with their father. They're the ones who let others do all the hard work for them and eat the fruits of their labour, especially the Adamites, from which came the true Israelites.

America is soon to lose its financial-center-of-the-universe status. Get used to it! And so, the price of silver isn't going to bend its knee this time around for another grandiose, contrived, American election. It has already taken its last bow. If you don't own physical silver (the original, purest form of money) or gold to a lesser degree, you will soon perish financially. I dare you not to believe me!

There's a BIG FU to BO coming. America aint gonna make it to its next rigged-as-usual election in the same ole manner you've always known. Sh!t is about to get real! ...and BO and his marxist minions are going to eat a stinking hot sandwich filled with it. This isn't about some bullsh!t Republican leader or the Romney-bots coming to save the day, either. Non-partisan events are in the works. A process of dismantling is coming. Decentralization will follow, albeit, not without varying degrees of conflict & chaos depending on the region.

Now you know and are without excuse as to your decisions (on acquiring all the silver you can afford or had planned to buy much later from now) to just sit content waiting for summer doldrums and federal elections for the next CEO of corporate America to pass on by. Not gonna happen, that's "change you can believe in", lol.
    Last edited by Mighty Moose; 29th April 2012 at 19:49.
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

Bad history lesson also. Silver did increase in value during 2004. It started the year at $5.96 and finished at $6.81. That would make it a 14% gain for the year. http://www.kitco.com/scripts/hist_ch...rly_graphs.plx

So far in 2012, Silver is up approximately $2.50. Will it be a repeat of 2008 and see Silver halved or another 2010 run up?

From the end of April 2010 to the end of December 2010, Silver increased in value by 64.5%. Which would bring Silver back up to $48.68.

The one thing for sure, odds are not in favor of Silver being at $31.40 come the end of 2012. It may only be off a little or a lot, but it will be a hard target to hit!

Here's hoping it's off a lot and to the plus side!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    Bad history lesson also. Silver did increase in value during 2004. It started the year at $5.96 and finished at $6.81. That would make it a 14% gain for the year. http://www.kitco.com/scripts/hist_ch...rly_graphs.plx

So far in 2012, Silver is up approximately $2.50. Will it be a repeat of 2008 and see Silver halved or another 2010 run up?

From the end of April 2010 to the end of December 2010, Silver increased in value by 64.5%. Which would bring Silver back up to $48.68.

The one thing for sure, odds are not in favor of Silver being at $31.40 come the end of 2012. It may only be off a little or a lot, but it will be a hard target to hit!

Here's hoping it's off a lot and to the plus side!
    The Silver Quadratic says
    Dec 2012 Ag SPOT $44.54
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K