Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Silver TA Not Good...

Default Silver TA Not Good...

Looks like a big crash might be on the cards. Pray that $26 can hold.

Link

One thing you can be sure of, silver will do the exact opposite of what is most obvious....

The game is still on, and as long as the bearish sentiment stays with majority, I am not worry about crash in prices....

In any case, $ 26.14 will hold, if we ever get that low....

1976 was the last time Silver finished positive (+3%) for the year. That was when Jimmy Carter won the election. I suppose we need Obama to win to get the same lack of confidence?

Yep, that would do the trick

Simple facts:

1) The share market was a bull from 1980 to 2005. Its my view Gold/Silver will have a bull market from 2000 to 2025. In the long term this is just a pause in the bull market.
    2) In 1974 Gold dropped 50% from $200 to $100. But as you should know, it then went to $800. Silver could possibly drop to $25 and follow the same pattern as Gold did.
    3) In 5 years time my guess is Silver will be over $60. If you buy today you have a good chance of doubling your money.

Lib3rty and other morons can choose to focus on the short term.
    If you have money that you want to invest for 5 years or more, I think Precious Metals are the best investment. The current short term weakness is a buying opportunity.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as tom1000000 are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by LIB3RTY View Post
    1976 was the last time Silver finished positive (+3%) for the year. That was when Jimmy Carter won the election. I suppose we need Obama to win to get the same lack of confidence?
    HA HA HA that was great I peed alittle

Quote Originally Posted by LIB3RTY View Post
    Looks like a big crash might be on the cards. Pray that $26 can hold.

Link
    Yep.

It looks to be a bruising summer for PM's but there will be major turmoil after the election this year.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...8FJH2920120424
    Last edited by broox419; 25th April 2012 at 21:15. Reason: to post link

Quote Originally Posted by tom1000000 View Post
    Simple facts:

1) The share market was a bull from 1980 to 2005. Its my view Gold/Silver will have a bull market from 2000 to 2025. In the long term this is just a pause in the bull market.
    2) In 1974 Gold dropped 50% from $200 to $100. But as you should know, it then went to $800. Silver could possibly drop to $25 and follow the same pattern as Gold did.
    3) In 5 years time my guess is Silver will be over $60. If you buy today you have a good chance of doubling your money.

Lib3rty and other morons can choose to focus on the short term.
    If you have money that you want to invest for 5 years or more, I think Precious Metals are the best investment. The current short term weakness is a buying opportunity.
    Moron? Since when is buying the dips to get the most Silver for your money moronic?

Guys, I think it is time for us just chill and relax, the consolidation in PM is just about done, gold will rise first and silver will follow.

It is good enough price to buy for those who want to add, otherwise be happy and go fishing or something....

Gold is being bought by 100's tons by big money, I suspect Russians, Chinese and Brazil, it wont take a long for silver to catch up.

The paper sellers especially in gold are being caught with pants down on any dip lower, I don't think they are stupid, just a sociopathic gamblers and as it goes with every gambling, rude awakening is coming....

Very soon...

Quote Originally Posted by ragnartrading View Post
    Guys, I think it is time for us just chill and relax, the consolidation in PM is just about done, gold will rise first and silver will follow.

It is good enough price to buy for those who want to add, otherwise be happy and go fishing or something....

Gold is being bought by 100's tons by big money, I suspect Russians, Chinese and Brazil, it wont take a long for silver to catch up.

The paper sellers especially in gold are being caught with pants down on any dip lower, I don't think they are stupid, just a sociopathic gamblers and as it goes with every gambling, rude awakening is coming....

Very soon...
    Because I'm not in the market, not even playing any SLV market simulations, I have not checked my chart.

I just did for the first time in a month.

My time scale is about 6 weeks and silver is at a DEFINITE BOTTOM on that scale by my chart.
    85% probability of up a buck from yesterday's close within 7 trading days.

The tiny range right now is indicative of the end of a consolidation phase.
    These phases are usually terminated by a "head fake" move, then an explosive move in the opposite direction.
    This assumes that no major kabbal HFT moves are executed.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K