Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Like many times before, The EAST is leading civilization out of darkness.... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Like many times before, The EAST is leading civilization out of darkness....

Yes, I must say I understand, most people are depended .........imagine the tragedy and chaos and then a total obedience just based on any government treat of turning off the cell towers or internet if you don't obey.

I understand and that is what frightens me, people are so easy to control...

I am not religious freak or violent rebel, more like philosopher, I don't fight the system, just do noting to support it...
    Have no cellphone, no credit card, bank acct....., I have no gun or ammo or any means of active resistance, I don't need it, I simply chose not to "exist"

Exist is slavery is worse than not exist at all.

It is not as simple as it seems and I am not fully "there", but getting close........

Quote Originally Posted by ragnartrading View Post
    Yes, I must say I understand, most people are depended .........imagine the tragedy and chaos and then a total obedience just based on any government treat of turning off the cell towers or internet if you don't obey.

I understand and that is what frightens me, people are so easy to control...

I am not religious freak or violent rebel, more like philosopher, I don't fight the system, just do noting to support it...
    Have no cellphone, no credit card, bank acct....., I have no gun or ammo or any means of active resistance, I don't need it, I simply chose not to "exist"

Exist is slavery is worse than not exist at all.

It is not as simple as it seems and I am not fully "there", but getting close........

Well I guess when you stop posting, we'll know you've made it or are at least closer to your goal of not existing. Yes I do believe it would be hard to disappear, especially if your living in a city somewhere and even if your living in the country side as long as someone has your last known address.

I've seen a lot of people that have obtained your goal and they are living right under our very eyes. Of course they are living on the street and are penniless, but they are under the radar. I like the internet and have access by telephone or my cell phone provider or my wife's i-pad internet provider.

What I don't understand is, you want total freedom, but you don't want to exercise any options at all! What's the purpose of being free, if you are not exercising your freedom?
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thanks for the question...

Well, I am not penniless and I have the luxury to use all of the modern gadgets....I like the internet too and other stuff, I just don't have any problem or fear being totally without it.

As matter of fact, I am totally without it 7 months a year while staying on my claim in Sierras.

I will stop posting in a few days as I am moving back to mountains, but I'll be back to get in touch with you guys again in november as I stay over winter in my fully paid for in cash very small house in very small town.

I like all debates here, all I am saying is that not all people see the world, freedom and personal happiness in the same terms.....

Peace

Thanks for the question...

Well, I am not penniless and I have the luxury to use all of the modern gadgets....I like the internet too and other stuff, I just don't have any problem or fear being totally without it.

As matter of fact, I am totally without it 7 months a year while staying on my claim in Sierras.

I will stop posting in a few days as I am moving back to mountains, but I'll be back to get in touch with you guys again in november as I stay over winter in my fully paid for in cash very small house in very small town.

I like all debates here, all I am saying is that not all people see the world, freedom and personal happiness in the same terms.....

Peace

That's a little better explanation. It's not like you are actually trying to free yourself from all modern day devices, your just trying to put yourself in a position so you have no real dependence on them.

I'll buy that, good luck this summer panning, digging or whatever it is your doing out there.

By the way, you can be in the middle of nowhere and still connect to the internet as long as you have 120v electrical supply. I don't know how many different options there are when it comes to satellite reception, but Dish network offers it. So all you need it electricity and "not" have a large mountain between you and the satellite. You simply mount that dish on a pole, a shack or on an RV and plug in the modem and your up and running. Just a thought in case you get lonely and want to keep up with the outside world. I talked with them and they said they have two speeds, 5mbps and 12 mbps. I asked about the 12 mbps second for myself since I'm limited to only 6, but it would require a second dish being installed on house and that's no going to fly. I tried to find out what the cost would be for the internet service only and they wouldn't give it to me unless I could give them your actual address. Which is nothing but a crock, they just want the information so they can personally hound you. I asked for a general price range and they wouldn't give it to me. But they did tell me that for me to get the 12 mbps, it would cost $49 per month plus $10 for the equipment rental. So I assume the 5 mbps speed is cheaper. Just something to think about before you leave all this behind. If your interested call dish network.
    Last edited by valerb; 30th April 2012 at 03:17.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thanks for the info, I'll look into it...

I can't wait to get there, got bad case of cabin fever already...

Good luck all of you here...

Default Have a Great Summer Ragnar

I got some claims up in Nome. The Refiners up here clip us pretty bad. Who would you recommend as a Refiner that is resonable. I would recommend that you keep the computer about a mile from the cabin, that way it is there if you NEED IT. Keeping it in the cabin can eat up a lot of your working time, and completely change things around there. Ya got a good thing going there--inside your head, and around it. I had a friend who did the Non-Person thing, very happy. Haven't seen him in a long time but his son says he is doing great. See You At The Top.

Yes, see you at the top...

My gold is about 87% pure, I am selling only volume I need to replenish supply's to local buyer for 80% of spot price. Well, I am "loosing" bout 7% but I got my pay in cash, if you know what I mean...

And thank you !

Yes, see you at the top...

My gold is about 87% pure, I am selling only volume I need to replenish supply's to local buyer for 80% of spot price. Well, I am "loosing" bout 7% but I got my pay in cash, if you know what I mean...

And thank you !
    So what kind of mining are doing? placier? hard rock? panning? sluice box? I am in Ontario, Canada but no placier gold here, or at least thats what they tell me. Lots of hardrock mining though about 12 hours north of me. I am always amazed at the discoveries that were made by accident.

Right now I am just playing with mini backhoe and small trommel doing small scale placer mining.
    I found 2 huge quartz veins which I intend to sample and explore later on, if it proves to be "strike" then I may start little hard rock mining venture...

I'll let you know at the end of this season...

Like many times before, The EAST is leading civilization out of darkness....
    You may be correct there.
    Chinese woman gets death sentence for gold and futures trading fraud

One of Wang's defence lawyers said the futures investment activities were legal and criminal charges against her were unfounded, Xinhua said.

But the intermediary court of Wenzhou, in China's eastern Zhejiang province, ruled that Wang had committed the "crime of fraud of financing" and sentenced to death for the huge sum of money involved, Xinhua added.

The zionaught Jon Corzine is but one litmus test.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K