Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Bankster *TOTAL* takeover. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bankster *TOTAL* takeover.

I don't suppose anyone bothered to read the full text of the order, or that it was simply minorly editing and superceding previous orders.

Gotta love how the conspiracy guys take little snippets and run with them rather than doing complete research on the subject first.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    I don't suppose anyone bothered to read the full text of the order, or that it was simply minorly editing and superceding previous orders.

Gotta love how the conspiracy guys take little snippets and run with them rather than doing complete research on the subject first.
    How about I just take Matty the disinfo guys word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by wdwexe View Post
    How about I just take Matty the disinfo guys word for it.
    How about if you spend some time becoming literate and study up on the subject for yourself?

That way you wouldn't have to depend on mine or anyone else's information or disinformation, and you could count on your own education.

On the other hand, you could always count on half-baked second hand opinions supplanted by YouTube cartoons if you wish to stay in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    How about if you spend some time becoming literate and study up on the subject for yourself?

That way you wouldn't have to depend on mine or anyone else's information or disinformation, and you could count on your own education.

On the other hand, you could always count on half-baked second hand opinions supplanted by YouTube cartoons if you wish to stay in the dark.
    You know how nice and peaceful it is arraound here when you have one of your spells Matty? Better message Chris, that wdw guy is about to call you names.

I think you are very right about the war. I have 2 friends that are in the army and there getting deployed in August. They well not tell them were or why. They say they will get told there mission the day before they leave.My uncle is in the Air force he is leaving in October won't tell him where and why. And he always tells us were he is going. As to my friends in the army they say 25,000 soilders will be deployed that same day with more to come and that's all they know. Something big is about to happen.
    Last edited by silverbaker; 19th March 2012 at 20:58.

Quote Originally Posted by silverbaker View Post
    I think you are very right about the war. I have 2 friends that are in the army and there getting deployed in August. They well not tell them were or why. They say they will get told there mission the day before they leave.My uncle is in the Air force he is leaving in October won't tell him where and why. And he always tells us were he is going. As to my friends in the army they say 25,000 soilders will be deployed that same day with more to come and that's all they know. Something big is about to happen.
    That's food for thought. Keep us posted. I will ask any military friends or family as well...

Red face setting priorities

I'll bet more people worldwide click on this story than all bankster and radiation stories combined.

Secret Service scandal 'prostitute' pictured for first time
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    I'll bet more people worldwide click on this story than all bankster and radiation stories combined.
    Secret Service scandal 'prostitute' pictured for first time
    US credit rating downgraded. : )

http://www.borowitzreport.com/2012/0...credit-rating/

Exclamation The only reason for the buildup of Islamophobia is the Rothschild hate program.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A0eem5ON6Q

The kabbal (qabbala based) controllers of media have control of the minds of most Merkins.

Now it's considered normal for adults to prepare for mythical boogiemen thousands of miles away
    by giving up all pretense of liberty, many customary rights and traditional freedoms.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

Now it's considered normal for adults to prepare for mythical boogiemen thousands of miles away
    by giving up all pretense of liberty, many customary rights and traditional freedoms.
    Would those liberties and customary rights and traditional freedoms include those prohibited by Sharia Law? How about islamic countries whose constitutions dictate that sharia law will be the law of the land? And doesn't sharia law and the quaran say that non-muslims can be denied equal protection and equal rights?

Under sharia law, if I'm running a business in an islamic country and there's a business dispute that goes to court, I as a non-muslim automatically lose to any muslim who wants to screw me.

Last edited by Xizang; 9th July 2013 at 13:51.
    "If you don't know where you're going, you might end up some place else."
    - Yogi Berra