Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Bankster *TOTAL* takeover.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bankster *TOTAL* takeover.

Thumbs down Bankster *TOTAL* takeover.

Obama Takes Control of ALL of the US in Prep For WWIII (done late on a Friday afternoon, of course!)

"Although couched in terms of National Defense, I take special note of Part III, which sets forth several fiscal authorities not previously mentioned in the earlier Presidential E.O.s. The authorities set forth include direct purchase by the government of assets, loans and loan guarantees, subsidy payments, and so forth. These are normally authorities which would originate in legislation in the House, as they involve spending. The end result of this E.O. is that Obama is usurping the spending authority of the U.S. House of Representatives. So, while presented as a proactive plan to deal with the coming invasion of Iran, Part III suggests that the real purpose of this E.O. is to prepare for the coming collapse of Greece and the E.U. by transferring spending authority to the White House ahead of the collapse of the dollar."

Obaaama can't take over, this is a constitutional republic.
    There isn't even a declared war, as no one is stupid enough to be crushed by the Satanic forces.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Neat website - Thanks

(b) Materials acquired under section 303 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2093, that exceed the needs of the programs under the Act may be transferred to the National Defense Stockpile, if, in the judgment of the Secretary of Defense as the National Defense Stockpile Manager, such transfers are in the public interest.

"Sec. 304. Subsidy Payments. To ensure the supply of raw or nonprocessed materials from high cost sources, or to ensure maximum production or supply in any area at stable prices of any materials in light of a temporary increase in transportation cost, the head of each agency engaged in procurement for the national defense is delegated the authority of the President under section 303(c) of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2093(c), to make subsidy payments, after consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury and the Director of OMB."

Way to go Obamanation

Quote Originally Posted by wdwexe View Post
    (b) Materials acquired under section 303 of the Act, 50 U.S.C. App. 2093, that exceed the needs of the programs under the Act may be transferred to the National Defense Stockpile, if, in the judgment of the Secretary of Defense as the National Defense Stockpile Manager, such transfers are in the public interest.

They wouldn't be re-emphasizing their need for Silver in the defense of our nation and just what they would be doing with the excess they had acquired, the hard way? Or would that be the easy way?

I've known they could do this, but I really don't like it when it's brought up.
    Last edited by valerb; 19th March 2012 at 00:28.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Default All he needs is the Rothschild tattoo on his forhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Neat website - Thanks
    Yes it is a much superior monitor of the information than the for profit whoreporate operations could ever be.

I must also thank Michael Rivero, the site's webmaster, who is most likely the author of the quote I posted above.
    He has his finger on the pulse, for sure.
    He even linked one of my blog pages about electronic voting fraud a few years back.

"I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Obama Takes Control of ALL of the US in Prep For WWIII (done late on a Friday afternoon, of course!)

"Although couched in terms of National Defense, I take special note of Part III, which sets forth several fiscal authorities not previously mentioned in the earlier Presidential E.O.s. The authorities set forth include direct purchase by the government of assets, loans and loan guarantees, subsidy payments, and so forth. These are normally authorities which would originate in legislation in the House, as they involve spending. The end result of this E.O. is that Obama is usurping the spending authority of the U.S. House of Representatives. So, while presented as a proactive plan to deal with the coming invasion of Iran, Part III suggests that the real purpose of this E.O. is to prepare for the coming collapse of Greece and the E.U. by transferring spending authority to the White House ahead of the collapse of the dollar."

Obaaama can't take over, this is a constitutional republic.
    There isn't even a declared war, as no one is stupid enough to be crushed by the Satanic forces.
    I didn't read this as the president will be taking over the budget, just the items related to the nations defense and whatever it takes to keep those operations running, including loans and loan guarantees and the rest. If you want to read a war with Iran into that, it might fit, but I don't see the president getting spending authority over congress because of the Euro and the EU going down hill. Now they may very well be willing to let him have it as long as they are all in agreement as to how the money will really be spent and let him take the heat, but I can't see them letting him just take over by EO and doing as he pleases.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I didn't read this as the president will be taking over the budget, just the items related to the nations defense and whatever it takes to keep those operations running, including loans and loan guarantees and the rest. If you want to read a war with Iran into that, it might fit, but I don't see the president getting spending authority over congress because of the Euro and the EU going down hill. Now they may very well be willing to let him have it as long as they are all in agreement as to how the money will really be spent and let him take the heat, but I can't see them letting him just take over by EO and doing as he pleases.
    You would be correct, if he were actually "doing as he pleases".

However as the Obaaama is a Rothschild puppet/CIA agent, "they" are quite comfortable enabling the power grab.

I can grok the mantra.
    We are at "war" and we must rally behind our "leader".

In case you dont know: Watch Prof William K Black at youtube talking about the whole mortgage crisis being the biggest bankster fraud in history with NO One being prosecuted. No one.

Quote Originally Posted by pause View Post
    In case you dont know: Watch Prof William K Black at youtube talking about the whole mortgage crisis being the biggest bankster fraud in history with NO One being prosecuted. No one.
    I'll check it out.

Oddly that exact topic was detailed in part of Professor Jim McCanney's science hour this past week.
    He repeatedly blamed the lawyers for colluding.
    He asserts that they should be suing the banks and government on behalf of their clients for the massive fraud.
    The dude is a brilliant analyst.

Yes Professor Black seems to be the unusual doctor, one who speaks truth to power.

Interesting egghead conversation with Peter Schiff where Black clearly expresses the better analysis,
    but on Youtube Peter branded the video as if he thought that he had somehow prevailed.

Peter Schiff Teaches Professor William K. Black The Six Degrees Of Social Retardation
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnWsE3X6qLI