Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Does China Do Capitalism Better Than USA?

Thread: Does China Do Capitalism Better Than USA?

Default Does China Do Capitalism Better Than USA?

If you have a couple of hours to burn then I'd reccommend you watch this debate.

Peter Schiff dominates the argument IMO. There's some fair points all round though to be honest. Not too keen on the guy who proposes the Government basically rig the markets though.

Quote Originally Posted by LIB3RTY View Post
    Does China Do Capitalism Better Than USA?

If you have a couple of hours to burn then I'd reccommend you watch this debate.

Peter Schiff dominates the argument IMO. There's some fair points all round though to be honest. Not too keen on the guy who proposes the Government basically rig the markets though.
    "do" as in screw?

Schiff tends to talk over people.
    Is that what you mean by "dominate"?
    How about some highlights to entice the two hour expenditure?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default Peter_Schiff_Why_Canada_Will_Divorce_The_US_And_Ma rry_China

Strictly on topic...... check this amazing speech out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCM7Qj6W_wQ

Although he usually bores me to tears, at times (like this one) Peter's insight can blow me away.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K