Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
newbie needs definition of LCS

Thread: newbie needs definition of LCS

Default newbie needs definition of LCS

I just joined the forum after spending about an hour reading threads. I'm baffled as to the definition of LCS.
    Actually, now that I think about it, it would be really nice if there were a thread (or folder or FAQ) dedicated to TERMINOLOGY used on this forum. Perhaps some of the regulars can easily start such a thing by coming up with the first dozen terms that pop into their minds. Thanks.
    Last edited by punzquill; 30th January 2012 at 00:26. Reason: added more stuff

Default Wellcome to the Forum Punzquill

Sorry you had to stumble into G on your first post. I'll not spend anymore time on him. Yes, LCS means local coin shop/store. ASE stands for American Silver Eagle. Rounds are 1 oz of non-government minted silver. JPM is John Pierpoint Morgan Bank. Back up the Truck--time to buy Silver. CME--Chicago Merchentile Exchange. SI--Silver Institute--good place for basic information. APMEX--American Precious Metals Exchange--one several places to buy Silver online. Other good places to buy online are Tulving, Provident Metals, Northwest Territroial Mint, Bullion Direct. This ought to keep you busy for a while, others will add to it. See You At The Top.