Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

?main1event?

Thread: ?main1event?

Default ?main1event?

Just noticed he's been banned for a while now. Anyone know why?

He seemed to be a dunney hater, at least that's the way it seemed through his posts.
    Maybe he was bluffing.

You are more in the know than me. I will take your word for it. Thanks

I Purpose the real troll Barack (Barry) Obama is really masquerading here as Maplesilverbug

I think Maplebuggy is just bitter because his fake bc was denied at the border.

Main 1 Event is the Big Cheese now at a Right Wing Hate Group masquerading as a Precious Metal Forum - I was once a member of - Main bragged in a post that he "defriended" someone because they wern't happy with the choices in the upcoming election and that they were considering voting for Obama -- Main bragged up his feelings that all Liberals were Morons and he wasn't going to have any " Morons " as friends - When I complained about his disinfranchasing members and that only a Moron would choice their friends and ex-friends for political reasons - about that time " Katwoman " - once knowned to thise site - Compared Obama to Hitler - About that time I told them both to to to HELL and I was thrown out .

I would NOT Recomend any site where the administrator tries to Preach Polotics and Hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    Main 1 Event is the Big Cheese now at a Right Wing Hate Group masquerading as a Precious Metal Forum - I was once a member of - Main bragged in a post that he "defriended" someone because they wern't happy with the choices in the upcoming election and that they were considering voting for Obama -- Main bragged up his feelings that all Liberals were Morons and he wasn't going to have any " Morons " as friends - When I complained about his disinfranchasing members and that only a Moron would choice their friends and ex-friends for political reasons - about that time " Katwoman " - once knowned to thise site - Compared Obama to Hitler - About that time I told them both to to to HELL and I was thrown out .

I would NOT Recomend any site where the administrator tries to Preach Polotics and Hate.
    IMHO, Adolph Hitler was a much better man than the President.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Apart from that nasty part with the Jews - Hitler took a bankrupt country to a World Power in 10 Years or so - I just don't like the administrator of a PM site requirering me to be a Tea Party Member in order to be a member of the Forum. Other than that - I do Hope to vote for Ron Paul .

It's a big differance between a forum member comparing Hitler with Obama and the Forum Administrator or a Forum Moderator comparing Hitler with Obama .
    Last edited by Boomer; 31st January 2012 at 17:35.