Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Canada Cats
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Canada Cats

Default Canada Cats

They're the 2012 Canadian Cougars.

Mixed thoughts about these coins. I personally don't find them as attractive as the grizzlies or wolves, but they still got all those 9s. So I like them.. I guess.
    But there are some that love them and some are getting nice premiums.

What do you think? Ya like em or not?
    Last edited by SilverBlood; 9th January 2012 at 22:14.

Good grief! How did this monstrosity ever get into the production phase?

This mutant cat looks like some kind-of steroid-fed, alien-gene-spliced, black-ops experiment gone horribly wrong -- which just escaped the confines of a secret, remotely located, high-security, government lab after having freshly killed all its captors.

....I guess that's why I kinda like it. Seriously! .....although, one is definitely enough.
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

Default Cat--astrophy

Looks like one of the Grizzly Bear rejects with a tail stuck on it. Maybe Maplesilverbug had a hand in it's design, looks like something he would come up with. OOOOOOOOOOOOH Canada.

Default To each his own, but one is too much, damn haggage.

It certainly looks as if the cat is just expressing a normal reaction.
    Simply trying to get away from the horror just on the other side of that coin.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Moose View Post

Good grief! How did this monstrosity ever get into the production phase?

This mutant cat looks like some kind-of steroid-fed, alien-gene-spliced, black-ops experiment gone horribly wrong -- which just escaped the confines of a secret, remotely located, high-security, government lab after having freshly killed all its captors.

....I guess that's why I kinda like it. Seriously! .....although, one is definitely enough.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Ugly cat picture!

Hey what's so funny?

Just bought one today, love it (little pricey though, but since its only 1, who cares). Have 1 grizzly as well (nice coin) and hope to pick up a wolf one of these days. Can't say that they're my "favorite" coins, but, its sure a change up from the maple leaf year after year. Britannias are sure a nice series of coins as well.............

Xxxxxxxxxxxx
    And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven times.
    Psalm 12:6

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

It certainly looks as if the cat is just expressing a normal reaction.
    Simply trying to get away from the horror just on the other side of that coin.
    Now that was funny!!! And true too!
    And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver refined in a furnace of clay, purified seven times.
    Psalm 12:6

Quote Originally Posted by Malus View Post
    Just bought one today, love it (little pricey though, but since its only 1, who cares). Have 1 grizzly as well (nice coin) and hope to pick up a wolf one of these days. Can't say that they're my "favorite" coins, but, its sure a change up from the maple leaf year after year. Britannias are sure a nice series of coins as well.............
    I was lucky enough to find a few wolves (high premium),and just ordered Grizzlies as well.
    I think the cougars are silly looking,but need them to carry forward with all the series.I think there will be 6 in total.
    Hoping there will be some value in the complete set after a few years?