Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Why did Milk, Gas, bread - Page 4
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Why did Milk, Gas, bread

Default Are you saying, "Better dead than Fed."

Just my last thoughts before I retire for the night. God Bless You All, and thanks for a great year of hearing from you. 2012, the year I will See You At The Top.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    I tried going that Stevia route many years ago and it just wasn't my cup of tea. So I'm stuck with the toxic stuff, but it does taste better and I do try and avoid Equal as much as possible, but that is almost impossible if you consume a lot of sugar free things like gum.
    There are many brands of stevia and a lot of them are crappy. I finally found one I like which is NuNaturals no carb.

http://www.iherb.com/NuNaturals-NuSt...98-g/4891?at=0
    Last edited by jimha; 2nd January 2012 at 08:36.

Quote Originally Posted by jimha View Post
    There are many brands of stevia and a lot of them are crappy. I finally found one I like which is NuNaturals no carb.

Thanks for the info, I'll have to give it one more try.
    That link didn't work this morning, so I went to another dealer and bought it.
    Looks like they have two versions, so I ordered both, just in case I don't care for the no carb version.
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Thanks for the info, I'll have to give it one more try.
    That link didn't work this morning, so I went to another dealer and bought it.
    Looks like they have two versions, so I ordered both, just in case I don't care for the no carb version.
    Left handed sugar is a good idea, but it has yet to take hold here. Looks like it, tastes like it, and cooks like it, but since it is a mirror molecule, your digestive system assumes it is as nutritious as cardboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Left handed sugar is a good idea, but it has yet to take hold here. Looks like it, tastes like it, and cooks like it, but since it is a mirror molecule, your digestive system assumes it is as nutritious as cardboard.
    Oh for cryin' out loud. Get the least refined sugar you can find, and use it.

I didn't cut sugar out of my diet when I went from 192 to 155. I ate all my food at home, cut out anything cooked in grease, no meats of any kind except fish with scales, and no potatos. Very little pasta. If you just stick with the stuff God gave you, you'll be fine.

And speaking of molecules and reverse rotation, now your on to why Russia has outlawed Microwave ovens. Microwaved food is seen as an invader (non-food) when eaten. Research it. It's on the web, why microwave ovens are bad for you. I threw mine away right after I read the article.

Almost forgot the the High Fructose Corn Crap Syrup. THAT right there will help a lot ! ! That stuff is POISON.
    I don't eat anything corn based or from corn, God made corn for animals, not humans.

Ah! I could go on and on....
    Last edited by SilverHawk; 5th January 2012 at 00:00.

OK, gotta go. Mom is calling upstairs for me to help set the table....

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    Well, number one would be that God gave us the Cow. I know He gave us soy too, but there's too many female hormones associated with consumption...

#2. It's the next best thing to a malfunctioning human breast. (I think)

#3 Their reproductive system is closer to ours than other animals. ie Cow Abductions by the aliens (fallen angels) so they can figure how to replicate reproduction - what God doesn't want them to know.
    In Japan they have created dairy cows which produce human "mother's milk".

Besides that, you should look up how pork/pig changes your blood composition after ingestion.
    Closer to pigs than cows.

I tried going that Stevia route many years ago and it just wasn't my cup of tea. So I'm stuck with the toxic stuff, but it does taste better and I do try and avoid Equal as much as possible, but that is almost impossible if you consume a lot of sugar free things like gum.
    Quote Originally Posted by jimha View Post
    Hmmm....what's that stuff called...I've only seen it once or twice....oh, right.... H O N E Y ! ! !
    (aka bee barf! )

Gah! WHY?!?! use something out of a factory when you have NATURE?!?

Think about the extremely FEW things we eat which are MANUFACTURED by other (non-plant) creatures: milk, eggs, honey, ???

See 'Stevia' or 'Equal' on that list?!?

Almost forgot the the High Fructose Corn Crap Syrup. THAT right there will help a lot ! ! That stuff is POISON.
    I don't eat anything corn based or from corn, God made corn for animals, not humans.
    There is human-grade corn available (even long before humans arrived), but just not in N.America any more.

You should watch King Corn for a good laugh!

(more than 50 percent of the filmmakers’ diet was derived from corn!!!)
    Caedite eos.

In reality were animals. As animals we do things like war and the strongest dna survive. That's why world is messed up because were animals..

"The world is messed up" because humans carry in them the basic instructions for survival: self-preservation, propagation, competitiveness (ie. needing to have more than the rest in order to secure your place of power within the herd/pack).

What separates us from the rest of the animals is the human ego/awareness.
    Animals conduct the above traits on instinct alone, whereas humans have awareness of their actions/thoughts and therefore posses the ability to manipulate said actions/thoughts. Eg. the "Seven Deadly Sins" do NOT exist in Nature. Humans are only designed to co-operate to a certain degree, after that it's every man for himself!

That, and laws.
    Laws are just inherently useless.
    Laws are designed for the whole but applied to the individual.
    As stated above, the individual thinks/acts ONLY in accordance to the individual -- not the whole!

What ev...oh, yeah, Starbucks prices went up due to the rising cost of...MILK and GAS!
    Caedite eos.

You may want to rethink that advice.

http://rheumatic.org/sugar.htm