Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Why did Milk, Gas, bread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why did Milk, Gas, bread

Default Why did Milk, Gas, bread

and any of the other things that all people need NOT go up like silver did earlier this year? I read so many posts that said if silver went to $45.00, milk would be $10 a gallon, bread would be $8.00 a loaf, gas would be $10 a gallon. Just an end of year observation about some scare tactics, that some people that can control markets will do. Guess thats why I have been out of town.

It's called speculation.
    Why, also, did bread and milk not skyrocket when oil was @$145?
    Speculation.
    Caedite eos.

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo3 View Post
    and any of the other things that all people need NOT go up like silver did earlier this year? I read so many posts that said if silver went to $45.00, milk would be $10 a gallon, bread would be $8.00 a loaf, gas would be $10 a gallon. Just an end of year observation about some scare tactics, that some people that can control markets will do. Guess thats why I have been out of town.
    Real milk costs me about $7.00 a gallon. Subsidies help to keep the price of industrialized milk very low. Same with bread; do you think it's a coincidence that the USGov says to eat 6-10 servers of grains per day?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzle View Post
    Real milk costs me about $7.00 a gallon. Subsidies help to keep the price of industrialized milk very low. Same with bread; do you think it's a coincidence that the USGov says to eat 6-10 servers of grains per day?

OK, I'll bite. What kind of "real milk" are you drinking that costs you $7 a gallon. I'm sure it isn't your standard everyday pasteurized whole milk that you can purchase for $3 - $4 a gallon!!

You can still buy a loaf of bread for $1. The Government recommends multiple servings of grains per day so you intake sufficient fiber to keep your system working, is that a bad thing???

Are you suggesting that eating fiber is not what we need in our systems and that it's just another conspiracy to line someones pocket??

It's simply a heath recommendation, you can pig out on sugar or whatever you enjoy and see how your system adapts to your selections. Good luck and Bon Appetit!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buffalo3 View Post
    Silver didn't go up in 2011. It went down. That spike in April was due to speculation, not inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by valerb View Post
    OK, I'll bite. What kind of "real milk" are you drinking that costs you $7 a gallon. I'm sure it isn't your standard everyday pasteurized whole milk that you can purchase for $3 - $4 a gallon!!
    Organic milk where I live costs $4/L -- that's ~$16/gal.
    I don't drink milk, but I've had that stuff and it tastes like milk...unlike "standard everyday pasteurized whole milk". It costs that much up here because of two factors: size of market and gov't controls. I think the MINIMUM a dairy farmer can sell milk for is $0.75/L ($3/gal). That's before it gets to the retail level.

Same with butter. We can import butter from New Zealand for CHEAPER than we can buy Canadian butter, but because of the 'Butter Board', butter HAS to be sold at a minimum price. Bye-bye free market!

You can still buy a loaf of bread for $1.
    You can buy $1 bread up here too -- expect it's sh!tty white glue bread with ZERO health benifits baked inside, let alone fiber! I could be a richer man if I ate cheap sh!tty "food". Hmmm, healthy bank account or healthy body?

The Government recommends multiple servings of grains per day so you intake sufficient fiber to keep your system working, is that a bad thing??? It's simply a heath recommendation, you can pig out on sugar or whatever you enjoy and see how your system adapts to your selections. Good luck and Bon Appetit!!
    Plenty of other places to get fiber intake -- beans, brown rice, potatoes, veggies... did I mention beans? If you want to see how a person adapts to a high sugar diet, look no further than the 55% fat population. Corn (and it's sugary derivatives) is in EVERYTHING.
    Caedite eos.

Right, that's what I said. Not the industrialized waste that's milk colored; real milk. Real milk means cows that live like cows, and eat...wait for it...grass. Also, the cows shouldn't be pumped with antiboitics and hormones.

To Maple, if you can find it, try kerrygold butter. It's from grassfed cows in Ireland, the down here the price is quite reasonable.

Right, that's what I said. Not the industrialized waste that's milk colored; real milk. Real milk means cows that live like cows, and eat...wait for it...grass. Also, the cows shouldn't be pumped with antiboitics and hormones.

To Maple, if you can find it, try kerrygold butter. It's from grassfed cows in Ireland, the down here the price is quite reasonable.
    Not sold in Canada.

Perhaps I was unclear -- ONLY Canadian butter is sold in Canada due to the restrictions put in place by the government induced Canadian Diary Commission.
    Caedite eos.

Why would anyone want to consume anything that comes out of a cow. Soy milk(vanilla flavour is best) and non- hydrogenated margarine are my choice.

Quote Originally Posted by jimha View Post
    Why would anyone want to consume anything that comes out of a cow.
    Because of the taste.

Soy milk(vanilla flavour is best) and non- hydrogenated margarine are my choice.
    Real butter over fake margarine any day of the week.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K