Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

1913 & 2011 were the two worst years in American history. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1913 & 2011 were the two worst years in American history.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Federal elections in the sense that the election format is mandated by the federal and not the state's government.
    Know that your asking that question betrays and confirms much about your pro bankster mindset.
    Common political wisdom says that the direct senate elections allows the money kabbal to have too much control influence over them in DC.
    There are only two per state.
    If the senators were able to be recalled by the state houses as they used to be, there would be no way they would have given the banksters the trillions so easily.
    Backhandedly trying to reverse engineer your statements does't work. I am not the only literate person here so your federal statement fails, there is a reason why the house and senate have different representation structures, and your comments about bankers have nothing to do with the original discussion and comes down to comparing apples and kangaroos.

Moving the elections down to the peoples' level was a way to remove some of the power/influence/money issues out of the equation. And, if the voters want a senator removed, all they have to do is vote for the other guy in the next election. If there were a big problem, the other lawmakers and the people would insist that they step down and it would happen.

Personally, I would like to see all of our Washington politician replaced and start over with a clean slate.

Default Is there anything worse than a dumb broker?

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The US Senators were originally set to Washington DC by the individual states.

In 1913 the zionutz masterminded the change to strip that power from the state governments and instituted federal senatorial elections as the font.
    My original statement stands.

Here is another.

The shellster stinks almost as badly as Chicago itself.

Last edited by silverheartbone; 28th January 2012 at 08:31. Reason: added pictures of other stinky Chicago icons

Angry Devvy and I are really pissed. We need to replace the unlawful federal government.

"The Seventeenth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution (as well as the Sixteenth) was clearly not ratified by enough states. There is also another problem. I tried to obtain an investigation from the State of Georgia, but they don't do mail requests anymore because of budget cuts. I was going to ask Rep. Bobby Franklin to help me, but God, rest his soul, that fine man died unexpectedly on July 26, 2011, from heart disease; I was so shocked. What did I want Bobby to help me with? The State of George did not vote on that amendment. Their governor at the time commissioned an investigation: Congress did not properly adopt the amendment before it was even sent to the states. I printed out everything I could find at Angelo U of the bickering between congress critters at the time and the amendments, but I wish I had a copy of that investigation. State reps and senators can probably get a copy because they are elected officials.

The bottom line is this: We are being destroyed from within. The top issues in this country crushing us are Agenda 21, the unconstitutional "Federal" Reserve and the federal income tax. Our major job sectors gutted because of vile treaties like NAFTA pushed through by then Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich. Obamacare and endless new regulations coming out of alphabet soup agencies that are unconstitutional, killing the states and employers. The states have no representation in Congress; they are little more than doormats. The states must stand up and fight back as those representatives were going to in New Hampshire with H.R. 1126 or allow the federal machine to crush them and all of us.

That isn't going to happen until one state takes the first step in challenging the non ratification of that amendment. It may be okay with the federal judge in the Sullivan case that people are rotting in prison for an amendment that wasn't ratified, but it's not okay with me and I hope not okay with you. And, please, I'm sick to death of the mealy mouthed excuses that it can't be done or chaos would ensue or the legislatures would appoint the same flavor of corrupt individuals that keep getting elected by the mobs. I would say Apollo 13 qualified as a situation where chaos might have taken over, but it didn't. Strong minds, professionalism and faith brought those astronauts home.

We are a different nation now than in 1913. We have the power, literally, of the people at the state level to make damn sure those appointed senators represent the rights and interests of the state which benefit all of us or we vote out the state representatives and senators who appointed them. If we truly are to be a nation of self governance, then we have to take control. Those individuals in the state houses work for us, not the other way around.

This will only happen when a few state legislatures go for the cure."

Vale have you heard anything about this in Georgia?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Default The west has more freedom, the east has more sheeple.

RECALL: Montanans Organize to Remove Senators Who Voted For Traitorous Detainment Bill

Montana is spearheading the movement to remove both of their Senators from office, as per the petition draft that is now circulating:

“The Sixth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution guarantees all U.S citizens:

“a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed…”

The National Defense Authorization Act of 2011 (NDAA 2011) permanently abolishes the Sixth Amendment right to a jury trial, “for the duration of hostilities” in the War on Terror, which was defined by President George W. Bush as “task which does not end” to a joint session of Congress on September 20, 2001.

Those who voted Aye on December 15th, 2011, Bill of Rights Day, for NDAA 2011 have attempted to grant powers which cannot be granted, which violate both the spirit and the letter of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence.

The Montana Recall Act stipulates that officials including US senators can only be recalled for physical or mental lack of fitness, incompetence, violation of the oath of office, official misconduct, or conviction of a felony offense. We the undersigned call for a recall election to be held for Senator Max S. Baucus [and Senator Jonathan Tester] and charge that he has violated his oath of office, to protect and defend the United States Constitution.”

While there may be eight other states whose Constitutions allow for the recall of federally elected officials, the US Constitution itself has reserved these rights for the people of each state, suggesting that such a recall movement can gain steam all over the country, and may be our last best hope of restoring Constitutional rule of law to America.
    --------------------------------
    When the law means nothing, there will be more use of lead to solve the federal problem.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K