Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

VV Vid:"If Silver Goes Down All Hell Will Break Loose In The Physical Market..."
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VV Vid:"If Silver Goes Down All Hell Will Break Loose In The Physical Market..."

Default VV Vid:"If Silver Goes Down All Hell Will Break Loose In The Physical Market..."

This video was posted only hours ago, but it's already making its rounds....just thought I'd help it along.

....preaching to the choir? Hey, there's always new or potentially new silverbugs/stackers within our midst....not to mention old (or newly bitter) silver sourpusses that need a sweet shot of pure silvery goodness!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCCuL...yer_embedded#!
    All original wealth comes out of the ground.

Can you post the link please?

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBlood View Post
    Can you post the link please?
    Sure thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCCuL...ayer_embedded#!

Thanks MM.....

Peak silver holla!
    The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. - Lao Tzu

....preaching to the choir? Hey, there's always new or potentially new silverbugs/stackers within our midst....not to mention old (or newly bitter) silver sourpusses that need a sweet shot of pure silvery goodness!
    The "sweet shot of pure silvery goodness" might've been the wrong way for me to put it when considering part of the video's message & what that could first entail.

We have to get mentally prepared to deal with the increasing possibility of a collapse in the paper price, FIRST, before the sweet silver dish is served. Unfortunately, the Evil Empire wants to keep serving paper, but eventually the customers grow weak & thin from the lack of nutrition & will drop dead on the floor.

Their menu is a facade, along with everthing else. There's not even a kitchen in their restaurant, only a bunch of greedy waiters overcharging you on your bill while they generously tip themselves without your knowledge. The whole thing is a farse -- as is the table set before you. The silk draped over the table is really polyester satin; the leather-covered, hardwood dining chair is just vinyl-covered pine; the crystal is made of only glass; the silverware is but highly-polished steel, and the gold-trimmed china is actually from Walmart.

We might be forced to eat our broccoli & brussel sprouts this time, but the bitter taste will be for our own good. But..., afterward, we'll have a very expensive dessert in which to look forward. It will be served to us at a very inexpensive price because we were smart enough to store it in our own freezer. Sweet revenge will never have tasted so yummy! ....Even with a bit of freezer burn.

Edit:
    P.S. If it was just me without giving advice to anyone else, I'd avoid being overly cute & trying to time this market with everything I had trying to get the Phyzz on the cheap. There might not be any to get this time or at least within a reasonable time period considering the likelyhood of ever-increasing counter-party risk between the time the metal is received & was paid for. How are you able to know which -- if not all -- bullion companies are already daisy-chained to the soon-to-be collapsing financial structure?

I believe it will be the end-game this time, as the old market mechanism of manipulative control is finished off forever (avoir CME/COMEX/LBMA). Anyhow, first, I should assess whether or not I've developed a sizable core position to my satisfaction. Only then, would I consider trying to add more....maybe, 5% to 10% more (ag specifically) at best for a one-time pull of the trigger. This is only advice to myself, though. My access to the physical market may differ. Make your own decisions however you wish.
    Last edited by Mighty Moose; 11th December 2011 at 23:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Moose View Post
    The "sweet shot of pure silvery goodness" might've been the wrong way for me to put it when considering part of the video's message & what that could first entail.

We have to get mentally prepared to deal with the increasing possibility of a collapse in the paper price, FIRST, before the sweet silver dish is served. Unfortunately, the Evil Empire wants to keep serving paper, but eventually the customers grow weak & thin from the lack of nutrition & will drop dead on the floor.

Their menu is a facade, along with everthing else. There's not even a kitchen in their restaurant, only a bunch of greedy waiters overcharging you on your bill while they generously tip themselves without your knowledge. The whole thing is a farse -- as is the table set before you. The silk draped over the table is really polyester satin; the leather-covered, hardwood dining chair is just vinyl-covered pine; the crystal is made of only glass; the silverware is but highly-polished steel, and the gold-trimmed china is actually from Walmart.

We might be forced to eat our broccoli & brussel sprouts this time, but the bitter taste will be for our own good. But..., afterward, we'll have a very expensive dessert in which to look forward. It will be served to us at a very inexpensive price because we were smart enough to store it in our own freezer. Sweet revenge will never have tasted so yummy! ....Even with a bit of freezer burn.
    Well put Moose!
    The disconnect in paper silver and The Real Thing is likely to be brought about by exposure of the farce you speak of.
    Can anyone here really defend the paper price as an accurate measure of what Silver should be valued at?
    Is it claimed that we have a true "Free Market" which engages in true price discovery?
    The charade is coming to an end.

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    Well put Moose!
    The disconnect in paper silver and The Real Thing is likely to be brought about by exposure of the farce you speak of.
    Can anyone here really defend the paper price as an accurate measure of what Silver should be valued at?
    Is it claimed that we have a true "Free Market" which engages in true price discovery?
    Thanks, Ski! Hope you're doing well. BTW, note my edit.

If your so inclined, please, read my other thread: http://forums.silverseek.com/showthr...for-California.

I once addressed this topic to you in a PM from quite a while ago. It might've not been as specific in nature. I think you were inclined to stay put. The issue is becoming more pressing, though. Please, reconsider your location.

I believe a close series of catalysmic events for most of the western coastline, are growing ever closer, but the worst is reserved for the majority of California -- the destruction will be spread out, altogether, much farther & further into its interior. My objective is not to sow fear or be grandiose, but only to warn & save those who'll listen, at the expense of sounding like a nutbar to most.

Pray about these things. You likely won't ever be convinced enough to make any drastic changes, unless He impresses it upon your heart.

Once these things happen, whoever survives will be trapped wherever they are unable to communicate to the rest of the nation or move freely about. There will be no infrastructure left. Think Katrina/Japan x 100 or more.

Without trying to come off sounding like I'm all holier than thou, I pray that the LORD preserve you & your family, brother.

Default The Waiting/Crying Game

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    Well put Moose!
    This may be true....and the video has been launched on Zerohedge....but to what audience....alot of people that are already awake and exposed to PM's.

Gold and silver are up 500% already....and the bull market is underway 10 years deep...and yet only 1% gets exposed to physical. This is both a blessing and a curse. A blessing for those waking up and patiently stacking and waiting for the construct to break down and be forced into something else....and a curse for those heavily "weighted" in physical and hoping for the moonshot soon. The manipulation will not be forced upon those doing the manipulating. They've disconnected the "herd" from the historical nature of hard currencies. People need to face facts. The majority of society loves paper and plastic....and the debt associated with such things. They will gladly buy a ticket for the bus ride that takes them over the cliff.

Sprott's made a call for Miners and Producers to abandon fiat....easier said than done...they are tied to banking in more ways than people understand.

Bubble building cannot be avoided....the sheep are too 'drugged' in "Pharma-coma Land" and too dumbed down by the social media propaganda pandas paid to keep them in the dark and focused on Justin Bieber's paternity suits. When they do get around to being involved...they'll have missed out on a majority of the windfall parabola. Living for the here and now is their mindset...not protecting their future purchasing power.

Every day people can buy sub-$50 silver adds force to the parabolic nature of what's to come. Right now....videos like this will show that buyers' remorse is losing it's power...and people are getting more concerned with getting some "skin" in the game.

....but it's like watching the race between the Tortoise and the Hare....minus the Hare of course.

Become your own bank..."Stash n Stockpile Weapons of Stack Construction!"

Quote Originally Posted by Mighty Moose View Post

Edit:
    P.S. If it was just me without giving advice to anyone else, I'd avoid being overly cute & trying to time this market with everything I had trying to get the Phyzz on the cheap. There might not be any to get this time or at least within a reasonable time period considering the likelyhood of ever-increasing counter-party risk between the time the metal is received & was paid for. How are you able to know which -- if not all -- bullion companies are already daisy-chained to the soon-to-be collapsing financial structure?

I believe it will be the end-game this time, as the old market mechanism of manipulative control is finished off forever (avoir CME/COMEX/LBMA). Anyhow, first, I should assess whether or not I've developed a sizable core position to my satisfaction. Only then, would I consider trying to add more....maybe, 5% to 10% more (ag specifically) at best for a one-time pull of the trigger. This is only advice to myself, though. My access to the physical market may differ. Make your own decisions however you wish.

Well it sounds and smells like all the other video's hyping the end of the world for Silver as we know it, with one small difference. He is saying the shortage won't take place now until 2015, more than fifteen years later than others have been hyping. Of course he has added the, you better beware caution, Silver could explode in price at anytime, due to a physical shortage caused by a financial crisis. Then he warns that if the price drops below $24 an ounce, the demand could explode, so better buy now while you still can.

It seems to me that I've heard that same kind of warning a couple hundred times before over the years!!!

So what makes the decline in Silvers price from $32 to $24 so special, that everyone and their brother will suddenly take notice and go crazy for Silver? They didn't do it in May when the price collapsed from $48 to below $35 in weeks time. They didn't do it in September when the price collapsed from over $40 to around $28 in a weeks time. So why will the do it this time???? The lower the price drops, will only convince the general public that they have been right all alone to not be involved in PM at all, as well as many others that have bought into the market late in the game.

I have no disagreement with the analysis that the PM market will probably take a serious hit along with the market in general, assuming it is quick and deep. Although I don't think $24 is a realistic bottom in that kind of market tumble, maybe a slow drop, but not something earth shaking, especially if it's worse than it was in 2008!! I think we would be lucky to see it in the teens in a serious market drop, if not single digits again.

So that brings me back to the same catch 22 that all the analyst have been using forever. No matter what the outlook is, you better buy "now" or you may get left behind!!! Is it really wise to spend all your money buying Silver at $30 or $40 an ounce, when the smart money predicts the price of Silver is going to get hammered along with everything else with the next major financial fiasco?? Will that financial mess bring on the next great depression or will the world governments find a paper way of mending things?? Everyone says we are doomed, but we are not, until we actually are. Will the Dollar turn to dust or will it be King of the hill again!! Cash has been know to be king during a depression, will this time be any different?? Will PM's be king of the hill or sold for scraps during a depression?? Of course everyone has an answer to these questions, but no one will know anything until it actually takes place and that goes for JP Morgan and every other banker and government as well. So the question is, should you really spend all your money on $30 - $40 Silver, assuming the analyst are correct and the world financial picture is going straight to hell? Should you save a good chunk of that money in case cash should once again become King of the hill or Silver should once again become dirt cheap or maybe Silver will become dirt cheap and you might need some extra cash to survive?

If we have another financial crisis and Silver takes off to the moon, then those that went all in, will consider themselves absolute financial genius. As will the those in the general population if Silver takes a dive and the Dollar becomes King of the hill. I think the worse case scenario would be for the dollar to collapse and the price of Silver to collapse as well. Your money is worthless and your Silver isn't much better. The only way to come out on top of that pile, is to have a ton of Survival food in storage. Whoops, that another form of investment, sorry, didn't mean to throw in a monkey wrench.

Back to Silver and consider some of the possibilities. Silver could remain stable and your investments at $30 is a sound investment. Silver could take off and your investment is paying off in spades. Silver could drop to $15 and you could double your Silver ounces by waiting. Silver could drop to $7.50 and you could buy four times as much for the same amount of cash. The Dollar could turn to dust and you can't buy any amount of Silver with it. Someone could find the largest Silver mine in history dropping the price of Silver back to $5 an ounce for the next 10 years and you'll wish you had never heard of Silver!!! There is a reason investors tell you not to have all your eggs in one basket, you can win big or lose everything!!
    I'm a proud member of Eggshellman's Liar, Shill, and bully club and a new member of the Super Jew Defense League!!!