Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

International Market Up 37 Cents at 6:07 pm PST

Thread: International Market Up 37 Cents at 6:07 pm PST

Default International Market Up 37 Cents at 6:07 pm PST

At the time of this posting the international market is up 37 cents and gold is at 1021 dollars. Just a heads to all. Mgrd

BLAST! I have to wait until next weekend before I can buy anymore silver.

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

Default Great Idea! Buy at $23/oz.

Buy while you can kids!!!
    This is only the beginning.
    Think it is going down appreciably anytime soon?
    When was the last real buying opportunity and how long did it last?
    That's what I thought. Suck it up and buy it now IF you ever want to be able to afford it.
    Ka-BOOOOOM!!!!
    JesterJay

Quote Originally Posted by paker View Post
    BLAST! I have to wait until next weekend before I can buy anymore silver.
    If you don't GOT it, You don't GET it!

Default It's up alllright,

Will it stay there. the fed cut the rate .25% and the world go's crazy. hold on to yer hats my friends it's gonna be a wild ride this week!!!

chux03 Guest

Question Is it time to...become REALLY concerned??

My personal strategy will be to buy silver up to $25 an ounce. Once there, I'm kicking back and taking a break. Catching my breath.
    Although I'm low on cash with which to buy more silver at the moment, I DO have a way, albeit via an unused credit card, to get more. I wrote about this in another post where I am still "thinking about doing this" but with all of this bad news and rising silver prices (along with everything else in the store), right now I'm leaning on blowing off the dust on that credit card and scoring it's $3000 credit limit all the way on $21 an ounce silver. I usually use a debit card and pay as I go but I'm thinking these are different days. IF there is a pull back, it's only going to be superficial. You think silver will go back to say $10 an ounce? I say NEVER or as soon as you see $2 a gallon gasoline make a comeback, then I'll believe in $10 silver!! How about $15 silver...you think it's going to go back to $15?? Soon as $3 a gallon gas comes back, then I can see $15 silver. You see where I'm going with this? You see a trend here?? And remember the dollar's getting ready to some deep diving of it's own. Have you figured in that to the equation?? I feel like I'm going in to the EMERGENCY AG ACQUIRE MODE here folks. Am I right here?? Or have I just had one too many cups of coffee tonight??

I just read this and now I'm really...concerned:

http://www.jsmineset.com/home.asp?RQ...GID=0&linkid=6

Default Update / 12:13 am pst / Monday morning

International spot market is up 58 cents an oz and I do not have enough silver. Although I do have a deal pending that will provide me with 320 oz. I turned in abunch of scrap sterling lately. Here we go and I am strapping on my safety belt like never before. Mgrd

I think it is going to go down so a couple days may be a good time to buy....The Fed is pumpin out more cash as we speak

Fly-over country, South Dakota. The heart of the USA

Default Don't act out of fear...

A tiny bit of calm and patience can go a long way. I am merely warning against looking for a "major downtrend" to wait for to buy more.
    I am buying on dips, just like one should.
    We know it is going to take off and we are in the early stages of "Go Balistic" so don't be caught off guard.
    When silver is $hundred$ of dollars per oz. it will not matter much if you paid $21.23/oz or 20.34/oz. OK, perhaps just a teeny bit.
    Gotta Love the Fed- It's the LAW!
    JesterJay

Quote Originally Posted by SilverTrees View Post
    I think it is going to go down so a couple days may be a good time to buy....The Fed is pumpin out more cash as we speak
    If you don't GOT it, You don't GET it!