Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Silver Forecast: Silver To Follow Gold And Double Its 1980 High At Least - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Silver Forecast: Silver To Follow Gold And Double Its 1980 High At Least

Default you are right

nothing else needs

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    I have a good friend who has lost money in the MF Global catastrophe. He is licking his wounds. He will recover. But he will never again assume that paper metal (in this case silver) is credible. He is moving to 100% allocated. Over these many years we have allowed a derivative security to set price discovery in a cash market. This requires trust. The market in question has betrayed that trust. Because of vested and powerful interests, the transition to price discovery in the physical market will be slow, but it is inevitable.

The CFTC is a sideline now. It has marginalized itself. For Matt to say that the latest Enforcement Division investigation is "slower than he would like" is ridiculous. This investigation is a third of its way through its FOURTH YEAR. This is not slow, it is an clear abrogation of responsibility. The CFTC is an institution which has lost all credibility. The history books will judge all these compromised regulators harshly. There is no place to hide when you accept major responsibility and shirk it.
    I agree w/ ccjoe.. great post mike

Default responses very

you are right

Quote Originally Posted by NoNolva View Post
    you are right
    I don't think you understand, sub 30 silver is gone forever, silver is going to abreast double its all time high as pointed out in this article, and by double , he means plunder into the 20s are few time nonolva, its time to buy before receivership takes off, and by take off, im mean to the 40s, thats when I sell? why do I sell? please visit the last100 years at kitco and see. double its all time high atleast, thats forsure