Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Silver Forecast: Silver To Follow Gold And Double Its 1980 High At Least
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Silver Forecast: Silver To Follow Gold And Double Its 1980 High At Least

Post Silver Forecast: Silver To Follow Gold And Double Its 1980 High At Least

Subject:Silver Forecast: Silver To Follow Gold And Double Its 1980 High At Least
    By: Hubert Moolman

Overview: It is well established that there is a high correlation between how the price of gold and silver trades. Thanks to this relationship between gold and silver, one is able to use historical trading data of the one good, in order to project what may happen to the price of the other.

Link: http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1323096459.php

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Subject:Silver Forecast: Silver To Follow Gold And Double Its 1980 High At Least
    By: Hubert Moolman
    Overview: It is well established that there is a high correlation between how the price of gold and silver trades. Thanks to this relationship between gold and silver, one is able to use historical trading data of the one good, in order to project what may happen to the price of the other.
    http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1323096459.php
    There used to be a high correlation in the Silver to Gold ratio, but in my opinion, that correlation hasn't been applying in the last year or so if not longer. If you look at the ratio chart lately you will see that it has been all over the place and that trying to apply it to trading analysis has been a form of cherrypicking at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    There used to be a high correlation in the Silver to Gold ratio, but in my opinion, that correlation hasn't been applying in the last year or so if not longer. If you look at the ratio chart lately you will see that it has been all over the place and that trying to apply it to trading analysis has been a form of cherrypicking at best.
    Due to the documented manipulation.
    If the federal government were not hostile to the silver market, the ratio would be sub 20 by now.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Due to the documented manipulation.
    If the federal government were not hostile to the silver market, the ratio would be sub 20 by now.
    Documented? I would love to see that. I depend on fundamental analysis among other things, and made up stories about documents don't count as fundamentals.

There has been many who have proved that manipulation in the Silver/Gold markets. Aslo a article wrote decades ago by a U.S. Congressman would not mean nothing to you or would it? http://www.fame.org/pdf/buffet3.pdf. You may also read the writings of a man who has been where only the best are allowed to go & I sure you have or never will be asked to join this group. He chose to not join & paid dearly for that choice if you would read all of his writings you will see the names behind the manipulations of all markets & Gold/Silver have been a huge part that the Federal Reserve & the Primary Dealers have been a part of & Warren Buffet was also a name that popped up also. The Hunts Brothers got screwed & if you read the true behind the curtain details of how it really went down you might want to rethink the propaganda force feed to the public you hang your hat on as a trader! This man is allowed to speak out where others will not for reason explain in this piece wrote just days ago.

http://www.armstrongeconomics.files....ent-112311.pdf. You may think of a hundred ways to tear apart this or all the wrtings he has wrote, but those who request his advice are no suckers & only seek the best to help guide them to perserve their wealth, be it a Nation like China, or people who no longer trust people like Warren Buffet or central bankers of the world. Until you read all of his past & present writings, you should wait to refute any or all of this post.

Quote Originally Posted by mls56 View Post
    There has been many who have proved that manipulation in the Silver/Gold markets. Aslo a article wrote decades ago by a U.S. Congressman would not mean nothing to you or would it? http://www.fame.org/pdf/buffet3.pdf. You may also read the writings of a man who has been where only the best are allowed to go & I sure you have or never will be asked to join this group. He chose to not join & paid dearly for that choice if you would read all of his writings you will see the names behind the manipulations of all markets & Gold/Silver have been a huge part that the Federal Reserve & the Primary Dealers have been a part of & Warren Buffet was also a name that popped up also. The Hunts Brothers got screwed & if you read the true behind the curtain details of how it really went down you might want to rethink the propaganda force feed to the public you hang your hat on as a trader! This man is allowed to speak out where others will not for reason explain in this piece wrote just days ago.
    http://www.armstrongeconomics.files....ent-112311.pdf. You may think of a hundred ways to tear apart this or all the wrtings he has wrote, but those who request his advice are no suckers & only seek the best to help guide them to perserve their wealth, be it a Nation like China, or people who no longer trust people like Warren Buffet or central bankers of the world. Until you read all of his past & present writings, you should wait to refute any or all of this post.
    There have been many who have told stories about the manipulation, but none who have proved it. However there have been two regulatory investigations into the subject and a third is ongoing. The first two came back with the answers of bonafide hedges, I wish the CFTC could pick up the pace on the third, but there is a funding issue that is slowing some things down at the agency. The Hunt brothers story went down as my father and many of our family friends were prominent exchange members so I was very close in on the information from the exchange side. The Hunt brothers told the exchanges that they were bona-fide hedgers and the exchanges told them to prove it. The Hunt brothers told them they didn't have to because they 'were' the market. The exchanges said "no" and proceeded to take appropriate action. Anything else is just stories. And you might want to look up Mr. Armstrong's record with the CFTC, it is littered with fraud charges.

Matthew Shelley
    Commodity Broker

As always: Trading in futures and options is very high risk investing. You can lose all or more of the money you invest. Only risk capital should be used.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    There have been many who have told stories about the manipulation, but none who have proved it. However there have been two regulatory investigations into the subject and a third is ongoing. The first two came back with the answers of bonafide hedges, I wish the CFTC could pick up the pace on the third, but there is a funding issue that is slowing some things down at the agency. The Hunt brothers story went down as my father and many of our family friends were prominent exchange members so I was very close in on the information from the exchange side. The Hunt brothers told the exchanges that they were bona-fide hedgers and the exchanges told them to prove it. The Hunt brothers told them they didn't have to because they 'were' the market. The exchanges said "no" and proceeded to take appropriate action. Anything else is just stories. And you might want to look up Mr. Armstrong's record with the CFTC, it is littered with fraud charges.
    Your definition of bonafide hedges is whacky.

The TBTF bankster whoreporations like JPMorgan can naked short silver,
    and it is considered a bonafide hedge.

The (kabbal's) federal regulators define a bonafide hedge as a hedge (that is) taken which is essential to the business model of the operation.

I'd say the continued naked shorting is essential to the morgue's business.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 5th December 2011 at 18:38.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    The TBTF bankster whoreporations like JPMorgan can naked short silver,
    and it is considered a bonafide hedge.

Jim Sinclair who the government asked to come in and help settle the Hunt Brothers massive contracts said the Hunts were taken down by the exchange members who many were short. Sinclair was one of the top gold traders and his words are gold in my book.

Furthermore, the only reason the US Dollar is still alive is due to the $100's of trillions of dollars worth of interest rate swaps that are backing the US Treasury market. This will end badly.

Shelly,I know you did not read any of his work while behind bars & after his release. I will not waste my time trying make you aware of the greed , fraud & manipulation that is NOP amoung the primary dealers. I bet you trust the CME also!