Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Silver Forecast: Silver To Follow Gold And Double Its 1980 High At Least

Quote Originally Posted by webmaster View Post
    Subject:Silver Forecast: Silver To Follow Gold And Double Its 1980 High At Least
    By: Hubert Moolman

Overview: It is well established that there is a high correlation between how the price of gold and silver trades. Thanks to this relationship between gold and silver, one is able to use historical trading data of the one good, in order to project what may happen to the price of the other.

Link: http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1323096459.php
    back to the start, I don't see how one set of events 30 yrs ago means they will repeat or that it means anything other than what happened 30 years ago happened. seems like a weak argument to me.

Quote Originally Posted by collector View Post
    back to the start, I don't see how one set of events 30 yrs ago means they will repeat or that it means anything other than what happened 30 years ago happened. seems like a weak argument to me.

It all depends on what variety of cherries you are picking in your analysis, Bing, Sour, or Maraschinos.

Subject:Silver Forecast: Silver To Follow Gold And Double Its 1980 High At Least

Overview: It is well established that there is a high correlation between how the price of gold and silver trades. Thanks to this relationship between gold and silver, one is able to use historical trading data of the one good, in order to project what may happen to the price of the other.

Thanks for the informative article... there could be a correlation between gold and silver but i think this is not natural but created bu those people who speculate well. They are the leaders of this market and make those changes which are favorable for them. This is why there is a correlation between them.

Would double be 100/oz?
    Lol

Default I appreciated

how do you do?

Default Welcome and silver is valuable

Quote Originally Posted by KubaLibre View Post
    how do you do?
    Welcome to our forum KubaLibre.

The ECB's balance sheet is now bigger than the US Fed's. The argument about "QE3 or not" is fatuous. We will have to continue to monetize our debt because there are simply not enough willing buyers to finance the issuance of $1.5 trillion of Treasury bonds every year going forward. There is $10 trillion of excess liquidity sloshing round the World. It is the essence of the "fear trade". At some point the fear of nominal principal loss will be overcome by the fear of devaluation of the currency brought on by debasement. At that point there will be a rush for the door to buy tangibles (why do you think "The Scream" fetched 50% more than the highest estimates?). The Fed will try to limit bank lending which will exacerbate the flood of money, but it can't stop people switching from cash. The smart money is already buying commercial real estate, art, colored gems (check the price of unheated blue sapphire). There is nothing magic about silver. It is just another tangible whose price will reflect monetary debasement. But since it has almost certainly also been manipulated to protect paper short positions in the billions of dollars, it will likely react upwards more violently when the rush for the door starts. There is nothing that can stop this. At some point the Comex will cease to be the price discovery mechanism for silver and it will be priced based on the physical market. Don't know what the price will be then. But given increasing social unrest, the "coiled spring" effect of long term manipulation, and what will almost certainly a "sellers" strike of physical holders, it could be a very large rise indeed. But nothing will stop this process. There is no political will to, and no realistic economic mechanism to.

Default Sorry, what

I'm surprized, thanks!

It's an interesting approach. I commonly see unexceptional views on the subject but yours it's written in a pretty unusual fashion. Surely, I will revisit your website for additional info.

Default I appreciated

I think that's right!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmorison View Post
    I think that's right!
    Congratulations Kpangbah .............you created a proper four word sentence.

Keep working on those 2 word phrases.......................you will eventually get one right.