Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

GLOBEX means global extinguishing of kabbal opposition.

Thread: GLOBEX means global extinguishing of kabbal opposition.

Default GLOBEX means global extinguishing of kabbal opposition.

A distributed and anonymous network which manipulates commodity prices during the periods that the main floor is down.

http://www.kitco.com/images/live/silver.gif

My question is what is happening during periods like today?
    Why don't they run it 24/7?
    Would their manipulation then be too obvious?

To those awake it is already obvious, after all the GLOBE is not merely New York and London.
    Trades should have been happening yesterday, and today within the heathen countries.
    What a sham the kabbal's "market" truly is.
    Rothschild rules.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

What happened at 9:30 to cause a flood into silver? It looks like another "I know what's coming Monday" buying spree.

You know as much as we complain about the current state of affairs, if it wasn't for this chaos going on world wide, we wouldn't see silver where it is right now. It's like walking to work in a tropical down pour wearing a scubba suit.

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    To those awake it is already obvious, after all the GLOBE is not merely New York and London.
    Trades should have been happening yesterday, and today within the heathen countries.
    What a sham the kabbal's "market" truly is.
    Rothschild rules.
    Goldman and JP have to be there to buy the other side of the Long's, to BALANCE out the trading. We can't have an out of control market, now, can we?

It stinks of corruption so bad, I'm very surprised that Congress hasn't got involved. But then again, maybe they are? Oh, that's right, they have to protect their insider trading perk, so let's leave the markets alone.