Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Monday will be a BIG up day - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Monday will be a BIG up day

It's looking like Greece are definitely going back to the Drachma.

Took Yahoo Finance 6 hours to put the story on the front page. Slow...

Default European Stock Markets Are UPPPPPP

Wooppee, they are all gonna be rich. 800 Billion Shot In The Arm. As of 3:30 EST all European markets are up 1 to 2 percent. Ben the magician has done it again. Created 800 billion out of thin air, so that our Great Grand Children can be enslaved. And the Beat goes On.

Good call!

I did some craigslisting et al on the weekend and managed to pick up a bunch more ounces of 80% junk at 5% under spot, now 8% under! Nice.
    Caedite eos.

Quote Originally Posted by JojoJaro View Post
    You mock CFT on your first post to me, so let's see if you can make a correct prediction of a major move of the kind that CFT routinely correctly makes.

Let's compare your record with CFT's on Tuesday.
    Wow, silver is already up over $1 from Friday's low. Only 80 cents to go and the prediction is correct. This prediction is really performing well! No one knows how to compare it to CFT since CFT never actually predicted anything, not even a direction, until *after* it happened.

Cool

The chickens knew....they just weren't telling!
    Caedite eos.

Quote Originally Posted by Agentum View Post
    Wow, silver is already up over $1 from Friday's low. Only 80 cents to go and the prediction is correct. This prediction is really performing well! No one knows how to compare it to CFT since CFT never actually predicted anything, not even a direction, until *after* it happened.
    I only call it like I see it. Bombshell news will boost PM's.

Quote Originally Posted by beach miner View Post
    La Strampa, the Italian Newspaper is reporting that the IMF is preparing to loan Italy 800billion dollars. Where does the IMF get their money, The U.S. Taxpayer at 4 to 5 %, via the FED, who can make as much money as anyone needs. Everytime someone needs a Trillion Dollars, it magically happens. We are living in OZ. The last thing they want is to take the Boot Off Of Silver's Throat. In Oz, the only Safe Haven is in Dollars, and they will make as many as you need. It is even easier now, they only have to print it on Spreadsheets to their Chosen Few.
    That's why you should have every penny you can muster, in physical silver. Period.

Remember, I am not a day to day price predictor. I'm just watching the game like the rest of ya'll
    Last edited by SilverHawk; 28th November 2011 at 09:30.

I would like to see a 10% up day, I have seen a 10% down day recently, and I one a long time ago in the 80s

Default I already invested every penny several years ago when silver was $10.00

And some even at $5.00. It is good to buy the dips--if you can call them. I think the Big Guns are doing to the Stock Markets what they are doing to Silver, Run up the Market by using TARP Money and the Press. Sell off. Pick up the Chips, and do it Over and Over. If you can get in Their Groove, you'll make money, but most won't and they will loose their Rising Investment. That is how the Bankers make the money to Bail out the Failing European countries. It is like a nother stream of revenue for them other than Taxes. The Cycle gets larger each time it starts again. I believe we will see the $1000 Dollar Bill. Think of it like a Giant Poker Game, If they Run the Table what good is that. They Win and everyone goes home--Game Over. This way when someone--a Country, goes broke, they lend them enough money to stay in the Game. Iceland Defaulted, but you don't hear about Rioting in the streets, or general mayhem. I haven't seen pictures of Icelander's lining up for free soup. I'm not against stackin, and I am not tellin people not buy. I'm glad it went up--I hope it hits $200 or a $1000. I'm just not jumping at every Banker Owned Headline that pops up. Get in Their Groove, not the one they Want You to get into. Your right SHB sounding the Alarm, it was at the lowest point in this dip, over night the news changed to Bail Out, and their stock markets soared, Silver went along for the ride. Next Big Headline to look for is IMF unable to Bail out Europe. Bankers Sell off new Gains in market on this cycle. Market and Silver go down. SSF people buy the Dip. Follow their Groove, not the Groove they want you in. See You At The Top.
    Last edited by beach miner; 28th November 2011 at 15:20.