Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Monday will be a BIG up day - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Monday will be a BIG up day

Quote Originally Posted by silversingh View Post
    If euro goes down, stocks crash then shouldn't silver go down as well ? The paper market still influences the physical market.
    No, the Dollar will SOAR, cause it's the diaper with the least amount of deposit.

Gold and Silver, which for 5000 years has been the definition of money, should SOAR.

and yes, stocks will dive until QE3 is announced. Then dollar should drop, and PM's continue..... Up ! ! !

lesson over.

The paper market still influences the physical market.

Unfortunately too true, at least in the short term. Silver is right back where it was at the beginning of the year. However, if you bought silver in 2009, you've doubled your money.

JPMC and HSBS haven't been able to shake down gold because the central banks are buying it, which is why gold is up $300 on the year.
    Things I learned growing up on a cattle ranch: Don't try to climb over the manure pile. Go around it.
    Things I learned in the big city: Don't try to beat the banksters at their own game. Go around them and own physical bullion.

Quote Originally Posted by DaleFromCalgary View Post
    The paper market still influences the physical market.

Unfortunately too true, at least in the short term. Silver is right back where it was at the beginning of the year. However, if you bought silver in 2009, you've doubled your money.

JPMC and HSBS haven't been able to shake down gold because the central banks are buying it, which is why gold is up $300 on the year.
    I gotta get outta here, but there's good conversation going on now....

The Central Banks now realize they've been robbed by cabal over the last 10-20 years. Now they have no money to buy it back. Only China has the no limit buy mentality. Remember, these people are one of the first to use gold and silver back in the old days. DON'T underestimate these folks. They're a lot smarter than you think. FYI The Chinese discovered America way before Chris did. From Washington down to California. Check the American Indian's DNA if you don't believe it.

They had Takeaways in Britain before the Romans invaded in AD43.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    I gotta get outta here, but there's good conversation going on now....

The Central Banks now realize they've been robbed by cabal over the last 10-20 years. Now they have no money to buy it back. Only China has the no limit buy mentality. Remember, these people are one of the first to use gold and silver back in the old days. DON'T underestimate these folks. They're a lot smarter than you think. FYI The Chinese discovered America way before Chris did. From Washington down to California. Check the American Indian's DNA if you don't believe it.
    I read 1421 a few years ago & the case presented was very convincing.

Default Been down the" Back Up the Truck" thing so many times I have my own Parking Spot

The ability to Print As Much Money As They Need, is too big an advantage to underestimate. With Billions of People holding Trillions of Dollars, we will probably see a race to the Dollar like we saw in 2008. To the vast majority of people the Dollar is as good or a lot better than gold or silver. We will probably have to sell our Silver for Dollars in order to see a profit. Our Silver is only as valueable as the people who value it. Just like Greece has been in the Economic Headlines for years, this Euro decline will probably also be a slow demise. I still Treasure my Stacks, and will not dump them, however I am in for the Long Haul, and it is A LONG HAUL. See you at the Top. P.S. Keep an eye on Tulving's Sales to really see where Silver is going.
    Last edited by beach miner; 27th November 2011 at 19:20.

I'm short on cash but want to take advantage of the dip. Are 40% junk coins worth it ? I saw they are really cheap on provident metals.

Well, well, well.

We open to a .70 jump. Even David Lee couldn't jump that high.

Surprising to see the dollar dive, though. Scratching my cranium...

Quote Originally Posted by silversingh View Post
    I'm short on cash but want to take advantage of the dip. Are 40% junk coins worth it ? I saw they are really cheap on provident metals.
    What ever you can afford. Silver will be taken in many form. They'll figure it out when you're at the cashier, ah, I mean metalier.

Default The Fix Is In

La Strampa, the Italian Newspaper is reporting that the IMF is preparing to loan Italy 800billion dollars. Where does the IMF get their money, The U.S. Taxpayer at 4 to 5 %, via the FED, who can make as much money as anyone needs. Everytime someone needs a Trillion Dollars, it magically happens. We are living in OZ. The last thing they want is to take the Boot Off Of Silver's Throat. In Oz, the only Safe Haven is in Dollars, and they will make as many as you need. It is even easier now, they only have to print it on Spreadsheets to their Chosen Few.