Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

The Mark of the Slave - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mark of the Slave

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    And yet you are trying to get a job teaching our children and your paycheck(if a school district was foolish enough to hire a prejudiced racist boob) would come from our 'taxes'. You want to teach our kids, but logic escapes you. Maybe that's why you have yet to be hired.
    Actually those are not the taxes that pay for education. Property and sales taxes are the basis for education funding. The slave taxes are your income taxes that are reported to the unauthorized illegal IRS. These taxes are graduated based on earnings; therefore unConstitutional. So those who doubt and beat up SHB obviously are the ones in need of a history lesson, although it will not be taught in primary school. Why would it be? If it was known by the masses that we are being ripped off we would protest, instead we accept and then nag those that try to inform others. Despite all your disbelief in what SHB tries to demonstrate, this has nothing to do with what you consider conspiracy. These are the facts that never enter textbooks purposely. So keep paying and accepting and wonder why it never gets any better.
    Good decisions comes from experience, experience comes from bad decisions.

Thumbs up Thanks for the on topic post.

Quote Originally Posted by immobileman View Post
    Actually those are not the taxes that pay for education. Property and sales taxes are the basis for education funding. The slave taxes are your income taxes that are reported to the unauthorized illegal IRS. These taxes are graduated based on earnings; therefore unConstitutional. So those who doubt and beat up SHB obviously are the ones in need of a history lesson, although it will not be taught in primary school. Why would it be? If it was known by the masses that we are being ripped off we would protest, instead we accept and then nag those that try to inform others. Despite all your disbelief in what SHB tries to demonstrate, this has nothing to do with what you consider conspiracy. These are the facts that never enter textbooks purposely. So keep paying and accepting and wonder why it never gets any better.
    Silver is still in the dumps and money is tight, but after reading your post immobileman, today is a nice day.

Only when enough people know which side of the fence holds their best interests, will things change for the better.

Default You are entitled to your religious beliefs Jojo.

Know that I'm comfortable interacting with those who wish order (sanity).

I do not like your intentional confusion (insanity) caused by mixing threads
    but perhaps you have a reason other than the continuation of perverted religious proselytizing.

Quote Originally Posted by JojoJaro View Post
    I will defend all forms of lies and attacks against myself or the Jewish people of Israel. When asked to present your theory, you hide and continue the baseless accusations, innuendos, lies and disinformation. Dude, stop the lies. Present your theory in one coherent thread and maybe I'll begin to understand why you despise the Jews so much.
    That's your Judeo-christian illness there.

I am mixing up the posts in this thread to give you a dose of your own medicine. How many of my threads have you hijacked?
    See if you can find a single one lying monkey boy.

Quote Originally Posted by JojoJaro View Post
    As for a thread you have hijacked, I will not play this game with you.
    Of course. (empty search snickering)

Everyone can see that you've hijack several of my threads. No need to waste time, everyone can see it.
    And just how many are actually in that pointy little head of yours?

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post
    Of course not!
    Your xtian (Judeo-Christian) god is Satan/Lucifer/Beelzebub/Ba‘al dhubaab.
    And that's the fact jack.

I was referring to the one GD.

...Eric Clapton?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Omnis combibo

Actually those are not the taxes that pay for education. Property and sales taxes are the basis for education funding.
    Less than 100% correct, lets not forget lottery money. States receive billions in Fed $ for education.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Omnis combibo

Quote Originally Posted by My Pants Are Cold View Post
    Less than 100% correct, lets not forget lottery money. States receive billions in Fed $ for education.
    Lottery money is not a tax!
    Good decisions comes from experience, experience comes from bad decisions.

Yes cold pants is correct, a teeny tiny bit of those lottery proceeds (booty) is used in some states for schools.

immobileman, do you think that the shellster learned anything from this thread?
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

i keep clicking on page 3 but I only get page 2???