Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Silver is outperforming copper

Thread: Silver is outperforming copper

Exclamation Silver is outperforming copper

SILVER IS OUT PERFORMING COPPER

Many metal analysts are saying the price of silver is trading more like copper than gold. Even though in some cases this is true, silver is following gold more than copper. In March 2010 you could buy 5 lbs of copper for one ounce of silver. Today you can buy 9.5 lbs of copper for one ounce of silver.

I have written a blog piece at the SILVERGOLDSILVER forum on the following subject:

COMPARING GOLD-SILVER to COPPER

http://www.silvergoldsilver.com/inde...39&topic=594.0

The trend for silver to copper ratio is higher. You can check out the rest of my post at the link above.

Ah, so what.

100% Physical Silver. No Equities, Bonds, MM account, FX, or anything a BROKER sells.

Set it, and Forget it.

Not into day trading, or giving my money to the CME...

Quote Originally Posted by SilverHawk View Post
    Ah, so what.

100% Physical Silver. No Equities, Bonds, MM account, FX, or anything a BROKER sells.

Set it, and Forget it.

Not into day trading, or giving my money to the CME...
    SilverHawk...I am totally in physical silver and gold. I don't trade. My post was to show to those who believe DEFLATION will drop the price of silver. Silver is not acting like an industrial metal, but rather like a precious one. I don't believe in trading paper...but owning silver.

Again...if you check out the link in my first post, you will see that silver is outperforming copper...which proves SILVER is MONEY....copper is and industrial metal and also money...but it is also the reason why they made it a penny.

ccjoe is offline Senior Member Site Admin

Quote Originally Posted by SRSrocco View Post
    SilverHawk...I am totally in physical silver and gold. I don't trade. My post was to show to those who believe DEFLATION will drop the price of silver. Silver is not acting like an industrial metal, but rather like a precious one. I don't believe in trading paper...but owning silver.

Again...if you check out the link in my first post, you will see that silver is outperforming copper...which proves SILVER is MONEY....copper is and industrial metal and also money...but it is also the reason why they made it a penny.
    That's why I have my modest cu hoard.

Quote Originally Posted by SRSrocco View Post

No prob.

It's probably good dish for day traders.

I agree.