Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: colloidal silver source ?

Default colloidal silver source ?

Looking to buy some colloidal silver (true colloidal silver) preferably in a fairly strong concentration.
    Primary hope would be to never need it ( SHTF wound care )
    Looking for best price ( that comes from a reliable vendor with a quality product )

Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by gregb View Post
    Looking to buy some colloidal silver (true colloidal silver) preferably in a fairly strong concentration.
    Primary hope would be to never need it ( SHTF wound care )
    Looking for best price ( that comes from a reliable vendor with a quality product )
    Thanks !
    A very old and trusted friend of mine here, and his wife, can help you. Ask for Bob or Connie.

http://www.purestcolloids.com

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    A very old and trusted friend of mine here, and his wife, can help you. Ask for Bob or Connie.

http://www.purestcolloids.com
    +1
    IMO - The Best Commercial Product on the market.

I used to buy MesoSilver before I decided I could make EIS / CS that worked for my uses far cheaper than any Store Bought Brand. I think you'll like it.

DYODD,
    WAOOR,
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

i know i saw people selling colloidal silver making machines. you can probably google it and find them

This guy has been at it for over 17 years. He does hustle his own generator along with vitamins and special mixtures of minerals. DYODD - Gb. ( some BOLD is my emphasis)

"...Hi, Steve Barwick here, for www.TheSilverEdge.com...
    If you choose to use a commercial brand of colloidal silver rather than making your own colloidal silver with a high-quality Micro-Particle Colloidal Silver Generator, you can easily find yourself overwhelmed with choices. There are literally hundreds of brands of colloidal silver on the market, and therefore literally hundreds of choices. What's more, just about every brand of colloidal silver claims to be "the best," or the "most effective," or the "only good" form of colloidal silver on the market.
    How to wade through all of the conflicting claims?
    It's no different than if you were deciding upon which laundry detergent to use. You have to try a few out until you find the one you like best.
    The Marketing Hook : First, keep in mind that just about every colloidal silver vendor uses a marketing "hook." This means they tout some unique feature about their product that differentiates it from all of the other colloidal silver products on the market. The "hook" is what colloidal silver vendors use to make their product sound different or better than others, so that you're "hooked" into buying the product. While some "hooks" are legitimate, many are just pure marketing hype.
    For example, some colloidal silver vendors claim their silver is superior because it's composed chiefly of ionic silver. Some claim theirs is superior because it's composed chiefly of particulate or metallic silver. Some claim theirs is superior because it's "nano-silver." Some claim theirs is superior because it's infused with oxygen. Some claim theirs is superior because it's more "electrically active." Some claim theirs is superior because it's infused with a particular electrical frequency in a certain mega-hertz range that is part of the "universal healing code."
    (Honest! At least one colloidal silver vendor actually makes that claim, and another claims to be infused with an even "better" electrical frequency that closely mimics the electrical frequency of human cells! And how's anyone ever going to prove those claims? Hmmm.)
    Other colloidal silver vendors claim their brand is more effective because it's more highly concentrated. Some even claim theirs is a "unique species" of silver unlike anything the world has ever seen. While still others claim theirs is more effective because it has a protein coating, or a silver oxide coating, or utilizes a citric acid binder...well, you get the idea, right? Finally, one colloidal silver vendor even goes so far as to make the laughable claim that all other brands of colloidal silver are largely "ineffective," and only his is the "real" colloidal silver.
    The bottom line is that there are just about as many different claims some quite wild and fanciful, and some at least remotely legitimate as there are different brands of colloidal silver.
    Because of this, I urge readers to look beyond the marketing "hooks" and recognize that it's not the marketing hook that does the healing.
    It's the SILVER that does the healing. In general, silver does 98% of the healing, and maybe the marketing hook (to the extent it's true) adds another 2% if you're lucky. There are, of course, exceptions to that general rule-of-thumb, particularly if you're comparing a major, privately-manufactured brand of colloidal silver to a brand produced by bulk wholesalers. In such a case, the difference in quality and effectiveness can be significant, because bulk wholesalers tend to manufacture colloidal silver in a rapid, haphazard manner using only minimal testing and quality control procedures whereas the major private manufacturers of colloidal silver tend to take great care in the manufacture of their product, utilizing extensive testing and keeping numerous quality control procedures in place throughout the entire colloidal silver-making process and afterwards.
    So if you stick with the major brands, I think you'll find my generalization above to be pretty close to the truth. While all of the major colloidal silver brands have their own marketing "hook" that's used to differentiate their product from the rest, when push comes to shove they're generally pretty darned close in quality and effectiveness. And that's because SILVER is their foundational ingredient. Again, this is no different than trying to figure out which major brand of laundry detergent to use. They all contain the very same basic "soap" ingredients. And they all have some extra ingredient they tout, in order to differentiate their product from all of the others. That's their marketing "hook."
    But the truth of the matter is this: It's the basic ingredients in the soap that do the vast majority of the heavy lifting. And those same basic ingredients are in every brand of soap. Similarly, with colloidal silver it's the silver that does the healing, and not so much the added bells and whistles, which is to say, the marketing "hook."
    The Best Brand of Colloidal Silver : So if you're looking for the "best" brand of colloidal silver, it's the one that works best for you. All you can do is try a few brands out over time, and settle on one that works best for your family.
    In my opinion, after 16 years of trying different colloidal silver products, Sovereign Silver from Natural-Immunogenics Corp is certainly one of the best of the Sovereign Silver is widely considered to be the #1 best-selling brand of colloidal silver on the market today - and for very good reason, i.e., it's not a "bulk" product created in big vats and sold in 55 gallon drums to wholesale distributors who then bottle and re-sell it to dozens of different companies that in turn put their own company brand labels on it as if they were the actual producers of the product.
    Instead, Sovereign Silver is manufactured in the company's own private manufacturing facility, under their direct supervision, to their precise specifications, and batch tested for uniformity and quality control before it's bottled, labeled and sold to the public. Sovereign Silver is definitely at the top of my list of the major brands for both quality and effectiveness.
    Another good brand is ASAP Solution colloidal silver, which is sold under the Silver Biotics label and several others labels, including Silver Sol. ASAP is also privately manufactured, and to date has the most impressive clinical testing behind it. The company even has EPA registration and regulation of some of their topical colloidal silver products.
    Opti-Silver from Invision International is also a high-quality, privately-manufactured product that's quite effective. And there are a number of others. My point here is not to choose your brand of colloidal silver for you. My point is to educate you to the fact that there are many great brands, and that just about any of the major brands will give you a good introduction to colloidal silver usage.
    Again, the general rule-of-thumb is this: When you do your research into the various colloidal silver vendors, look for brands that are manufactured in-house, and not purchased in bulk from some unidentified wholesale vendor. Bulk purchased products are generally the most poorly manufactured, and thus will be the least effective. And unfortunately, they constitute the vast majority of colloidal silver products on the market today.
    A good major colloidal silver vendor that manufactures their own product to their own specifications will generally say so on their company web site, whereas a colloidal silver vendor who purchases in bulk from a wholesaler and simply bottles and labels the product as their own will not mention their product's origin.
    It's the Silver...
    In spite of the conflicting claims and bewildering array of marketing "hooks," all brands of colloidal silver attack pathogens in the same basic ways, i.e.: electro-chemical discharge of oxygen (i.e., oxidation or "disinfection" of the pathogen from the outside, also called "catalytic oxidation"); this is similar to the way hydrogen peroxide works in that the pathogen is literally destroyed by the oxygen "burst" upon coming into contact with the silver blocking cellular "respiration"; in this case, atomic (nascent) oxygen absorbed onto the surface of silver ions in solution will readily react with the sulfhydryl (-S-H) groups surrounding the surface of bacteria or viruses to remove the hydrogen atoms (as water), causing the sulfur atoms to form an R-S-S-R bond; blocking respiration and causing the bacteria to expire from lack of energy... penetration of the pathogen resulting in disruption of cellular function from the inside out and in the case of viral pathogens, disruption of DNA function (i.e., preventing the virus from reproducing itself inside of red blood cells). What this means is that you have to take all of the claims of superior performance with a grain of salt some may be true, many are not -- and simply try a few good brands over time until you find the one you really like. ...".

As I say " WAOOR - We Are Our Own Researchers".
    DYODD,
    Gb

LUCK favors the PREPARED darling. - "Edna Mole"

ATTENTION Liberals and Progressives - The path to HELL is paved with good intentions.
    ( The USA is certainly spiraling in that direction)

"The future ain't what it used to be". - Yogi Berra

Default Links for colloidal Silver

http://www.atlasnova.com/CSMakingInfo.htm

http://www.colloidsforlife.com/Mesos...al_silver.html

I had a bout of nasal issues - Was going to try some colloidal silver in my Netti Pot - Never got over the price and was never brave enough to make it my self.

Lightbulb The best source of CS is from your own generator.

The circuit items:
    * one 1 ounce Canadian maple leaf coin .9999 fine silver (or two .9999 silver rods or strips)
    * DC voltage source
    * two 18" lengths of wire (preferably one red and one black)
    * one resistor with approximately 1,000 times the ohms as your voltage source
    * alligator clips and/or soldering tools
    or nothing if just you want to pinch the connections together (not recommended)

The rest:
    * Large ceramic or glass mug
    * Plastic lid from can of peanuts
    * 8-16 ounces of distilled water

I will assume that you are using a single 9V battery, 2 alligator clips, and a soldering iron to construct this simple generator.

1) Cut the haggage in half.
    2) Cut two well spaced slits smaller than the fattest part of the coin half into the can lid.
    3) Shove the halves into the slits from the bottom until they fit snugly, leaving most of the coin dangling.
    4) Take one of the wires and solder one end of it to the very tip of one of the coin halves.
    5) Do the same with the other wire and the other half.
    6) Take one of the wires and solder one end of the 9K ohm resistor (7-11K ohm is fine) to the other end of the (red or black) wire.
    7) Solder the other end of the resistor to an alligator clip.
    8} Solder the free end of the other wire to the second alligator clip.
    9) Fill the mug with distilled water just to below the brim and place the lid on the mug.
    10) Connect each alligator clip to a post on the 9V battery

Every half hour or so hold the lid assembly and stir the solution with the coins.

Make sure that neither the solder joint nor the plastic is in contact with the brew and after a few hours you'll have colloidal silver.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

I forgot to mention that you should probably scrub that maple leaf really well before you halve it, in case the mint process leaves anything on the surface of the coin. Perhaps with steel "wool"?

Default This is the circuit in a picture.

We are talking $3 for parts, and $1 for some distilled water.

A 10K ohm resistor is a lot easier to find than an a 9K ohm.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K