Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

HSBC offers a realistic perspective on silver - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HSBC offers a realistic perspective on silver

Default Holiday Roooooooaaaaad......Test Run

HSBC is busy doing a test run for the upcoming global banking holiday.

Lines will form at the respective branches only after clueless sheep can't get their plastic to work anywhere.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/hsbc-c...etail-services

Become your own bank...."Stash n Stockpile Weapons of Stack Construction!"

Quote Originally Posted by Steelworker View Post
    Saturday, May 14, 2011HSBC forecasts Gold, silver Price for 2011, 2012, introduces 2013 guide
    HSBC forecasts Gold, silver Price for 2011, 2012, introduces 2013 guide - silver price predictions 2011 - 2012 : HSBC has raised its forecast for the 2011 gold price to $1,525/oz from $1,450/oz and for 2012 to $1,500/oz from $1,300/oz. It also introduced a 2013 prediction of $1,450/oz, according to a research note late Tuesday.

"Investor demand now is the main driver for gold pricing, while traditionally important physical supply and demand components, such as jewelry demand and mine supply, have recently exerted little influence on day-to-day moves in the gold price," analyst James Steel said in the note.

Central banks, including Russia, Thailand, Mexico and Vietnam had also played a hand in supporting the market in recent months as buyers.

"After many years as a contributor to supply, central banks have swung to being net buyers. We believe this is an important development that will support prices going forward. The signatories of the third Central Bank Gold Agreement sold little gold in the compact's first year, through end-September 2010," Steel said.

HSBC also raised its forecasts for silver in 2011 to $34/oz from $26/oz, and to $29/oz from $20/oz in 2012. For 2013 the newly introduced forecast was $24/oz.

"Just as the case for gold, silver prices have benefited from demand for hard assets stemming from the 2007-09 financial crises and the monetary and fiscal responses," Steel said.

"Increases in mine and scrap supplies will be offset by robust industrial demand, we believe. More than half of the annual silver supply is regularly consumed by industrial sectors," he added.

I read 24.00 in a Kitco news story today for 2013, looks like this was pretty close to the average, I better go watch some youtube videos to get my hopes back up
    Last edited by Robert FGoens; 22nd March 2013 at 20:28.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert FGoens View Post
    I read 24 in a Kitco news story today for 2013, looks like this was pretty close to the average, I better go watch some youtube videos to get my hopes back up
    Heres today's story http://www.kitco.com/reports/KitcoNews20130321AS.html

its the same as the HSBS forecast from May 14th 2011 , so strange , I think the radiation in japan is mush worse than we are being told, and the kabbal banksters wrote both these news stories , and Tom Cruise is correct about the coming comet, time to back the truck up, dont sell at all time highs

Default Texas Tornado

HSBC will be lucky if they can find the University of Texas' gold they've been "managing".

I'm not overly concerned about fiat forecasts the same way I am with getting stuck with paper when the train leaves the station.

Quote Originally Posted by AgShaman View Post
    HSBC will be lucky if they can find the University of Texas' gold they've been "managing".

I'm not overly concerned about fiat forecasts the same way I am with getting stuck with paper when the train leaves the station.
    Just saying , they are far and away closer than anyone on here at forecasting