Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

My Bottom Prediction - $18.50 to $19.50
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My Bottom Prediction - $18.50 to $19.50

Default My Bottom Prediction - $18.50 to $19.50

The bottom is coming soon!

I have a theory called the skipping rock theory. If you've ever thrown rocks into a lake, you'll notice that each subsequent bounce is shorter, until it eventually sinks in the water. That is how technical analysis works too. $22 was the support level. It bounced off of $22, and the first time was a big bounce. It went up to about 24.50, which is a 2.50 move. But this recent bounce was not much, and it only lasted a couple of days. So now that we broke through $22, we've run out buyers at $22. Silver will go down to a point where it can find new buyers who are willing to step in. But where is that price?

I believe that price is where retail schmucks are going to sell. These schmucks are the people who bought not knowing silver's potential, at a price far too high, and are getting scared now. I don't think we've seen most of them exit yet. They're hanging on and praying for dear life, and the professional big money players are going to buy their silver that they sell. So I predict we'll see one more wave of panic selling smaller than the last panic selling we had in the upper to low 20's. Those were the institutional investors with the weak hands.

There is a pretty solid pattern that I see developing in bull and bear markets. Towards the end of the bull market, the retail schmucks buy (When silver was in the low and upper $40's). Then at the top of the bull market, the smart investors, and the top money managers exit (upper $40's to lower $40's). The price goes down, and the momentum investors and traders and portfolio managers start to exit in the middle ($30's). Then the idiot fund managers start to panic out when it goes lower (upper $20's). This causes a capitulation where the price tumbles quickly down to where we are now (Low $20's). The retail schmuck is praying and hoping it comes back, and all we need is a little push down, a buck or 2, and then that's when the retail schmucks our out causing a final capitulation. This is where the bear market ends, and the guys who sold at the top start to come back in and scoop up the sellers' silver.

Anyways, I had some free time at work, so I thought I'd just write this.. and if we get down around $19, I will make my biggest purchase I've ever made with silver.

See some of you down there.
    Last edited by chroNick; 20th May 2013 at 10:23. Reason: spelling

chronick has made some very good calls in the past so he is probably right.
    Legal Disclaimer: All posts by the person known here as tom1000000 are not to be relied upon for any reason and may be totally incorrect. All rights reserved.

Question Gains have been erased? Only if one sells. My guess is that the bottom was Sunday.

By so callously exposing their criminal manipulation (after the previous take downs, a > 10% fall on minuscule after hours volume) without any attempt to hide it,
    I truly think this is their end game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSANa7h3JYg

There are some sub 30 FRN priced ounces shown to be available, but has anyone here actually gotten any?

Quote Originally Posted by tom1000000 View Post
    chronick has made some very good calls in the past so he is probably right.
    lol.. now I'm 100% sure I'm dead wrong. I better buy now.

Thumbs up You are probably correct about the type of wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by chroNick View Post
    lol.. now I'm 100% sure I'm dead wrong. I better buy now.
    So you have decided to stay in Japan?
    There is no such thing as a small dose of radiation.
    It's all bad.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

What is wrong with you?

I'm leaving Japan in a few months. And there is no radiation in Tokyo.

And technically speaking, everything produces radiation. The monitor you're looking at.. the keyboard you're typing on.. everything has radiation.

Question Like most sheeple, if it's not on TV then you'll refuse to comprehend the danger.

What is wrong with you?

I'm leaving Japan in a few months. And there is no radiation in Tokyo.

And technically speaking, everything produces radiation. The monitor you're looking at.. the keyboard you're typing on.. everything has radiation.
    No radiation in Tokyo?
    OK.

Anyhow...

The difference between non-ionizing and ionizing radiation:

Each ionization releases approximately 33 electron volts (eV) of energy. Material surrounding the atom absorbs the energy. Compared to other types of radiation that may be absorbed, ionizing radiation deposits a large amount of energy into a small area. In fact, the 33 eV from one ionization is more than enough energy to disrupt the chemical bond between two carbon atoms. All ionizing radiation is capable, directly or indirectly, of removing electrons from most molecules.

There are three main kinds of ionizing radiation:

alpha particles, which include two protons and two neutrons
    beta particles, which are essentially electrons
    gamma rays and x-rays, which are pure energy (photons).

Nuclides and Isotopes: This page explains how changes in the nucleus affect the properties of an atom.
    Health Effects: This page describes the effects of chronic and acute exposure to radiation. (see Stochastic Health Effects)
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone

Exclamation my prediction is $0

Back to silver, your silver price TA is as useful as voodoo.

The bottom for the paper price (what you are looking at) will be exactly zero.

No it will not be zero. It's currently trading 21.875, and it will never go to zero.

If you think it will, then why don't you short paper silver. One contract short is $50 per cent.

If you don't think technical analysis has any merit, then why have I been consistently getting the predictions correctly?

No it will not be zero. It's currently trading 21.875, and it will never go to zero.

If you think it will, then why don't you short paper silver. One contract short is $50 per cent.

If you don't think technical analysis has any merit, then why have I been consistently getting the predictions correctly?
    Technical Analysis of markets definitely has merit, when used on a non rigged market.
    You were simply betting on TPTB, and you were correct to do so.
    Kind of like you are hanging out with the school yard bully.
    After he goes down, the rest of us won't be able to respect you.

As far as why I don't play the markets?
    Firstly I'm poorer that I've ever been, and I can't afford it.
    And secondly playing with paper when things look ready to burn is not wise at all.
    Last edited by silverheartbone; 20th May 2013 at 11:41.