Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bootstrap.php(430) : eval()'d code on line 134

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

A wise man once told me that whenever I hear a public figure use the term 'austerity'

Thread: A wise man once told me that whenever I hear a public figure use the term 'austerity'

Lightbulb A wise man once told me that whenever I hear a public figure use the term 'austerity'

that I should mentally substitute the word 'poverty'.

I must admit that it has been a good practice.

My understanding of the word 'austerity' is derived as being descriptive of a voluntary regimen or paradigm related to abstinence. 'Austerity' is not part of an imposed condition.

The politicians and banksters use the 'A' word when referencing the public, never about themselves.

So if you think the 'P' word whenever you hear their communications using the 'A' word, then I believe that you'll have a better understanding of their intent.

On the physical side, the US government buried some insane regulations deep within last year’s healthcare bill. The new rules required a mountain of paperwork such that anyone who purchased a single ounce of gold from a coin shop would have to submit a special 1099 form to the IRS.

IMO the same kabbal owned IRS (which sole function is to unconstitutionally steal US citizens' assets) still wants to track our gold and silver, so when this American 'austerity' thing gains traction they won't have to work as hard to enforce the 'austerity'.

The federal government is no longer 'of the people' but 'of the kabbal'.
    It was evident before, but one can now make that call solely based on the recent events in Libya alone.

Starve the beast.

Exclamation People Arrested for Trying to Close Citibank Accounts

This act would make more sense if they were going to actually buy something with the fiat.

People Arrested for Trying to Close Citibank Accounts

More ridiculous arrests coming out of New York today, as Citibank proves it's just as bad, or even worse than Bank of America in how it treats its customers. Earlier today, about two dozen people formed a queue inside the Citibank building in order to close their accounts as a part of the Occupy Wall Street protests. Instead of allowing them to take their money elsewhere, the genius managers and security people in charge locked them inside and had them arrested.

It's not clear why the people were arrested, but speculation is that when the bank would not allow customers to close their accounts, the customers began to protest. When this happened, that's when the genius managers decided to lock them all in and call the police. Nice work, police, protecting your corporate masters.

The arrests were so contrived that you can't help but laugh in bemusement. One woman who was talking angrily with police outside the building was manhandled by what appears to be a plain clothes officer and dragged inside by about five other officers.

Reports from around the internet are saying that two people who succeeded in closing their account left the bank but were forced back inside by police and security officials. In the video posted online, you can see how one woman was practically carried into the bank by a plain clothes officer, where she and the rest of the bank's customers were subsequently arrested. So, if you were just in the neighborhood, and arrived before these people and closed your account, you'd have been arrested for disorderly conduct, whether you were a part of this protest or not. What the hell is this country coming to when you get arrested for simply asserting your right to do what you want with your own money?

The NYC police department is not doing itself any favors by acting with such force and dishonor towards the people it's supposed to be protecting. Citibank, likewise, isn't going to garner any kind of support among its customer base for refusing to allow customers to withdraw their money.

Corporate greed, a police state, citizens arrested for voicing their opinions. Unfortunately, it looks as if the United States is living proof that '1984' has come to pass.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TH3kiaJ1-c8
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Wow! Another Max Keiser cartoon. Do you collect these similar to old beer cans? Because that's less than they're worth.

Smile Happy Holidays

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    Wow! Another Max Keiser cartoon. Do you collect these similar to old beer cans? Because that's less than they're worth.
    Wow! Insightful! {sarc}
    Matthew, any insight on your end concerning the MF sit.
    I'm hearing the villagers are getting out the farm utensils.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew Shelley View Post
    If it was a video worth saving, I saved it.
    Although some of them are classics, they are not entertainment, they are accurate news analysis, something that you'd obviously have no need for.

Quote Originally Posted by skijake View Post
    Wow! Insightful! {sarc}
    Matthew, any insight on your end concerning the MF sit.
    I'm hearing the villagers are getting out the farm utensils.

Obviously "Shelley" is oblivious to the impending disaster.
    "I foresee little future in 'the price of silver', I see a huge future for 'the price in silver'." - heartbone
    "The truth is called hate by those who hate the truth." - K

Question Time off?

Quote Originally Posted by silverheartbone View Post

Obviously "Shelley" is oblivious to the impending disaster.
    Some guys are good at that.
    "Honest, I never saw it coming."
    {translation} "It's not my problem as long as I skate through."

Have a nice Holiday SHB.
    By the way, I'm a little nervous to ask, But where are all the sock puppets?
    Do sock puppets have a union and demand Holidays off?

Arrow Would we be so accepting of a poverty program?

Going into this last weekend of June, please review the concept.

A wise man once told me that whenever I hear a public figure use the term 'austerity',
    that I should mentally substitute the word 'poverty'.

Performing the substitution should give you a better insight into the politician's true goals.